Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro-Romanov
Wow this is shocking news. I've read a few of his books and many articles by him that get published in Atlantis Rising.

The  physical resemblance to SS is uncanny.

I've read some of the referred to material and for the most part took it with a grain of salt.I've mentioned  before that on  most topics I have a very suspicious nature. That said I never thought it was so sullied. And to think I paid for  a couple back issues of Ancient American!

Thank you Sariel .

Richard, Collin(Joseph) is the editor and Wayne May is the publisher of Ancient American. Did you know May is Mormon and is deeply involved ,as is Collin, in Burrows Cave and the stones found in Michigan (Savage?) How convoluted is that?

Apparently,like SS ,these two have a propensity for filing frivolous lawsuits so I won't say much here.

The current issue of Ancient American is about Ohio's Great Serpent Mound.My neighborhood. I'm interested in reading what they have to say. Twistory and all.

A Sariel,ako je on agent Rotha,a sta si ti,posto mi se cini da izuzetno uvelicavas cika Rotha,sto je van svake pameti,a ako hocu da imam veliki ego,onda mogu da kazem slobodno da Illuminati poticu od MENE a ne ja od njih.
Tacnije-Merovingians.A to je moja krv.

Isnt the Sabbataian jews followers of Sabbatai Zevi and Nathan of Ghaza?
And Jacob Frank to?

Diogenes Wrote:Isnt the Sabbataian jews followers of Sabbatai Zevi and Nathan of Ghaza?
And Jacob Frank to?

Yes.

Sabbataian means a Serpent. It's less known but their core philosophies came from the Central Asia but the origins are in Sumeria.

MC Wrote:A Sariel,ako je on agent Rotha,a sta si ti,posto mi se cini da izuzetno uvelicavas cika Rotha,sto je van svake pameti,a ako hocu da imam veliki ego,onda mogu da kazem slobodno da Illuminati poticu od MENE a ne ja od njih.
Tacnije-Merovingians.A to je moja krv.
I can't be Rothschild's agent, because I am Rothschild. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Fugger
Fugger=Rothschild
Merovingians aren't Illuminati bloodline. Illuminati are Cain's bloodline, and that is my blood. In fact it was a genetic experiment, not a bloodline.
Merovingian dynasty started by the French king Clovis, and most of them showed to be incompetent kings without any real power. Merovingians are just one of many similar bloodlines with symbolic meaning. One of these bloodlines was Miriam of Egypt and also that of Queen Puabi/Shuabi and many other.
One person can't ever be responsible for a whole bloodline.

You aren't Rothschild.The only ones that are Rothschild are the ones who have this last name.All others,take a seat behind them,so please,do not refer to yourself as a Rothschild because,you are not.Being related to them,does not mean that you are them.You are attempting to play down the significance of the Merovingians.But like I said,they all come from my bloodline.All royalty comes from the Merovingians.
In order to educate yourself try reading A Jewish Princedom in Feudal France 768-900."The Merovingian dynasty which wove its bloodline into the all the royal bloods of Europe was Jewish in origin"...."The significance of this,that is,that European Royalty comes from the House of David is tremendous"...
Then you have Laurence Gardner's Bloodline of the Holy Grail.
I guess nobody told you that you're on the losing side.
Power they have now,but they will not have it in the near future.

Quote:You aren't Rothschild.The only ones that are Rothschild are the ones who have this last name.All others,take a seat behind them,so please,do not refer to yourself as a Rothschild because,you are not.Being related to them,does not mean that you are them.
Where are the Rothschilds before 1800? My soul-personality inhabited the body of Pindar, that means I am very Rothschild indeed.

Quote: You are attempting to play down the significance of the Merovingians.But like I said,they all come from my bloodline.All royalty comes from the Merovingians. In order to educate yourself try reading A Jewish Princedom in Feudal France 768-900."The Merovingian dynasty which wove its bloodline into the all the royal bloods of Europe was Jewish in origin"...."The significance of this,that is,that European Royalty comes from the House of David is tremendous"...
You are trying to overplay.

There was no Merovingians in 768-900 France. There were Carolings. Carolings were Mayors of Palace for Meroving's Kings who had no real power nor authority except they kept the crown on their head.

European Royalty had so many children out of wedlock, that almost anyone on this planet can claim to be a part of European Royalty.

Quote: Then you have Laurence Gardner's Bloodline of the Holy Grail.
Where he claims that Merovings are only one of many Holy Grail bloodlines through history.

Quote:I guess nobody told you that you're on the losing side.
You are the only one on the losing side. Because you don't realise that.

Quote:Power they have now,but they will not have it in the near future.
Those who are destined to have power, always will have power.

I don't see the point of further discussion.

You're not Pindar now,so it means that you'r nothing,in case you didn't know.And we are living in this period now,which is the one we have to concentrate on.You enjoy gloryfying yourself.I am not overplaying anything.Anyone can look up the info and find it.In case you're trying to subvert the facts,the Carolinginas were initially mayors of the palace under the Merovingian kings.The greatest Carolingian monarch was Charlemagne.
To quote David Icke:from the merovingians these bloodline connections to the present day include Charlemagne and .....
The list is too long.
"An examination of masonic literature prior to the 20th century will reveal teachings on the lineage of Jesus Christ,the importance of the Holy Grail(a bloodline from Jesus),the mystical meaning of the crucifixion....
Need I say more? I think not.
Except,that,you lose again.
In case you haven't had a glimpse of the near future.Their power will be taken away.I will see that day come.I haven't decided yet if I will play a role in that myself. You underestimate me,but you are still programmed, and I am not.Nor can I ever be again.C'est la Vie.