Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro-Romanov
Mercy Now Wrote:Sariel,

What does your ancestry mean to you?

Truth and awareness, about myself, and the world.

So do I understand correctly that it has contributed to your self identity?

Mercy Now Wrote:So do I understand correctly that it has contributed to your self identity?

Yes, my godmother teached me from my young age about origins of our family and those things.

Though, I am not elitist or something like that, first and foremost, because we all are inter-related and could trace such genealogies. So, it's not really of some importance.

In this particular case, I wanted to remove myself from Romanov sphere of influence, as I don't consider these policies nor Russian imperialisms very benevolent.
Also, if I ever come to America, Anglo-American background could be of the assistance in order to better assimilate in the society and embrace American culture on which I practically grow up.

I see.Iagree . Most of us can trace such geneaologies and we are all inter-related.

I feel you want very much to visit the US. Have you ever visited here? (Just so I'm understanding you.)

Mercy Now Wrote:I see.Iagree . Most of us can trace such geneaologies and we are all inter-related.

I feel you want very much to visit the US. Have you ever visited here? (Just so I'm understanding you.)
No, at least not in this life-time. I am Ok with where I am living, and also I do have some obligation to complete including some courses in education. Then it is possible I will move somewhere else, maybe in the US.

"Yea,Stewart seems as though he's pro-Romanov
but let's not forget that he's Rothschild's agent."

Can you please elaborate on this?

Thank you.

Tyrantresister Wrote:"Yea,Stewart seems as though he's pro-Romanov
but let's not forget that he's Rothschild's agent."

Can you please elaborate on this?

Thank you.
Stewart is a Frankish Sabbatean Jew. Those have been invented by  Jacob Frank, and their teachings are in fact completely opposite to the teachings of major Jewish religion. They follow Kabbalah, especially the book of Zohar, which originated in Sumeria and is allegedly of not-this-world origins.

This Jacob Frank had a kind of sect following, like S.S. do have,  though,  Stewart's one is based on old sect of Saul or Paul, known in Christianity as St. Paul, who was also a Roman Illuminati agent and follower of Gnostic Satanistic teachings which are similar to Frankish Sabbateans.

It was also (Saul-Paul) who was responsible for false accusations of Jmmanuel which had lead to his 'crucifixion', which he fortunately survived.

Stewart role is the same as that of Paul (Stewart being supposedly his 'incarnation' by the words of Stewart's himself), to undermine  current  religious beliefs and to create new religious following. This new religious following in distant future will be used to incorporate new official religion and Stewart will be proclaimed as great religious leader and teacher.

Though, without Constantine the Great, Paul's Christian folk would came to nothing. Constantine did what he had to do. In order that the Empire survive they needed new religion for the stability and the unity of the Empire.

Today that Empire is the U.S., and that is why  American  government/NSA is supporting such  'quasy'-religious movements.

Also Constantine used  Mithra's religion in fusion with Paul's Christianity. Mithra originated in Armenia, from where main Illuminati families had came (Armenia and Khazaria once being one and the same place/kingdom, Armenia Highland (Armenia) and Armenia Maritime (Khazaria)).   

Quote:You are pro-illuminati.

I am not pro-illuminati. I am an illuminati, like the any other person who seeks for self-awareness and self-improvement.

'Illumination' is demonised by the same those Illuminatist who don't want for people to search for their own illumination.

All those major 'people' exposed in media who wrote against supposed Illuminatist are in fact their agents.

Illumination means the Light and it is an energy, thought-form, not any physical organisation, opposite to this is darkness, nothingness.

Windsor/Rothschild bloodline

William the Conqueror

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_I_of_England

King of England and Normandy

Isabella of France

Queen of England

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isabella_of_France

William III

King of England

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_III_of_England

Sariel, I always appreciate your input. I may not have the same interpretation or understanding or even clarity on the subjects but you do bring much to the table.