Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prophecies: When Russia dominates the world...
Quote:I for one didn't say that the lady was not for real.

Fair enough MC, I didn't say that you did.   

Quote:I got info from her from someone who knew her and knew about her,
way back when I was in Australia.

Do tell MC... what did they say about her?  I'd be interested to know.
Quote:BUT,to predict that many years into the future,that's very difficult,because the future is not written in stone.
It's not just very difficult IMO MC, it's very near impossible, but not totally impossible because those 'extreme of extreme' few who come along every few centuries that can do it don't do it by reading stones, if you know what I mean.  I'm more than happy to agree to disagree with anyone on the issue of life or fate not being a set dynamic.   But the principles of modern Physics, and current theories within other fields including the esoteric that attempt to suggest 'how and why' time was created and exists in this realm, prove and indicate respectively that it is a dynamic that we are unable to alter; be it individually or collectively.  Of course there are an infinate number of choices and possibilites that one has and that could occur before the fact, but the outcome in its finality is not subject to them, it is set because it has already occured.

Now I'm not referring just to you when I say that 'if some people' be they 'few or many', cannot comprend that, or don't want to agree with it because of other belief systems or interests 'that they may have' or for any other reason, it doesn't change it's relevence pertaining to what I've just outlined and touched on in my previous post.  Keeping in mind that I have derived at what I say about it through the logical application of established current 'beliefs and understandings', as well as my own intuative belief.  Though the latter is of no true relevence, it did exist first.  That's why I never mentioned it until 'mathematical and esoteric' understandings confirmed my belief.

Do have a good day MC.

Too logical Andrew.What side of the brain are you using?
Fate is not a set dynamic.The changes in your mind pattern set your fate.We are the masters of our fate.I don't know about the other ones,but in this timeline,we will rise,or we will fall.Individually,not collectively.How many timelines are there Andrew?In those timelines,things have occurred that HAVE NOT occured in this one.Either way,this one will be different than those.But it is an important timeline, nevertheless.

The Bulgarian lady I met in Aussie asked me if I read the book about Vanga.I said no,but that I had heard of her.She proceeded to tell me about Vanga and her loss of sight.So,
since she did not have sight like most people she had sight that most people don't have.She told me that Vanga was not a fake.Wasn't there a story about someone who would incarnate and be like another Vanga?

Quote:Too logical Andrew.What side of the brain are you using?

"Too logical" is a metaphoric yet false expression; you can never have, nor can anything every be, too logical. 

Solely as an encoder I and everyone else use both parts of the brain alternatively as required '''to access ''the designated intelligence that exists thoughout all space in this reality's universe' via my life aura', and I almost simultaneously 'then use my brain only to encode it into a tangible form of bio-code for my spirit to comprehend and use it' and possibly 'further access 'it' if need be' for any 'particular event of thought'', till a satisfactory level of resolved comprehension or understanding is calculatingly reached.

Quote:Fate is not a set dynamic.The changes in your mind pattern set your fate.  We are the masters of our fate.

I believe that the 'patterns' are set by fate, as I've already mentioned.  Therefore Fate is our master IMO.
Quote:How many timelines are there Andrew?In those timelines,things have occurred that HAVE NOT occured in this one.Either way,this one will be different than those.But it is an important timeline, nevertheless.
It is as important as the rest for none of them could exist without the other; timelines are 'differing 'time reference vectors' of 'the collective of the 'same reality base'''

The possible number of existing timelines in this dimension would be almost infintisimal, and the same number of 'unique collective-fate' exist for each timeline.

It worries me in the least that I am not the master of anything in this existance, including myself, as I can live with it very comfortably and not feel irrelevant in the slightest way.  All else has the same relevence as I, so I cannot expect or presume to be master of any of it.  Anactodal proof via 'personal feeling or intuition' is just that.  So I can't assume it to be absolute proof without some other form of realistic or idealistically tangible support.  That's why I cannot force myself into believing I am any superior than anything else.  I know that something must be to have created all existance and eveything within it, when I find out who or what it is, I'd be glad to let anyone else know.  For those who feel otherwise, I don't mind, though I can't agree with them simply on the basis of being in agreance until such time as they can offer me more as proof than just their own thoughts, and visa versa of course.     
Quote:Wasn't there a story about someone who would incarnate and be like another Vanga? 
I haven't read about it or heard it but I'd be interested to know the details.

icon_look Wow! I'm speechless...Andrew...

Tippin' me hat, mate!

Aye, aye, Sir!icon_bandit

Andrew,tell me something.Can you speak like a normal person?
For all your scientific mumbo jumbo talk,you have no developed psychic abilities,and in this reality,you get f..ked if you don't have them developed.
"it worries me in the least that I am not the master of anything in this existence,including myself as I can live with it very comfortably and not feel irrelevant in the slightest way".You're a perfect candidate for programming Andrew.Trust me.Some parts of your reply here are pure hogwash.You do not use both parts alternatively,you mainly use the left hemisphere.Because you CAN'T use the right hemisphere.You don't know how.You don't know how to switch to it.Via your life aura?That's real funny.If you new what your aura is,you would never have written this.
Yes Andrew,whether you believe it or not,We are the masters of our own fate,and when we are this logistical like you are,without being spiritual in the least,then we put our fate in the hands of others.That and when people make a remark of not being the master of anything in this existence,is the reason they can't get out of the cycles of incarnations and programming on this planet,which is basically a prison planet.
Have a nice day Andrew.

Thanks xanthas,

I tend to do that to some people sometimes in other pursuits of mine as well.  Glad to see you derived some form joy from it, I assure you it has and does take more than most would like to think to derive at such realization, and NONE OF IT came out of anybody else’s mind or book.  Which is more than I can say about others posting here. 

btw… how did you derive at your username?  I’d be interested to know, even you feel it may be best to PM me about it.  Have a good one.

Quote:Andrew,tell me something.Can you speak like a normal person?

Tell me something MC, would that make the task of sometimes propagating ‘pivotal portions’ of ‘‘possibly unintentional disinformation’ that are occasionally mixed in with variable amounts of half truths’ any easier for you if I did?

I do prefer to leave expressive mediocrity to people who aren’t capable of ‘consistent themed ‘calculated ‘dynamic multi-level’’ expression, whoever that may be MC, but I won’t mention any names.  Those who wish to be ‘inconsistent or disjointed’ in their overall ‘theme or belief system’ of any ‘higher levels of understanding’ or ‘life in general’ may do so at their own risk. 

Quote:... all your scientific mumbo jumbo talk,you have no developed psychic abilities,and in this reality,you get f..ked if you don't have them developed.
I understand that you perceive it as mumbo-jumbo MC, that doesn’t surprise me in the least, but everything you’ve stated above is according to you.  Then again, you are the one who ‘subscribes to the theory’ that being related in any way to anyone, be it the Rothschild’s or the Humpty-Dumpty’s, constitutes grounds of righteousness, not I.  Who was it that said, “It is better to say nothing and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.”?   My memory slips me somewhat.

Quote:a perfect candidate for programming Andrew.Trust me.Some parts of your reply here are pure hogwash.

Trust you?  lololol  … it'd be like trusting a used car saleman, talk about hogwash MC.  We are all programmed to one degree or another.  It’s how we perceive and deal with it that matters, as is the case with everything in existence.  If you feel that someone has programmed you to the point where it takes over your entire thought process and life that is your prerogative.  But to believe that an entity such as the illuminati are incapable of having their way with anyone they wish, be they a programmed escapee or not, is yet another totally delusional belief.  Since when have the illuminati been unable to track down whoever they wish on this planet, and since when were they ever short of guns and money or a willing assassin?  You best regurgitate such tripe to someone who is willing to swallow it MC because I’ve just had dinner thanks.

Quote:You do not use both parts alternatively,you mainly use the left hemisphere.
Mainly?  You don’t use them both, or you do use them both?  So which one is it?  As that implies that you do use both parts yet you’re inferring that you don’t.  Lie down and tell me MC, when did it all begin? lolol

Quote:AndrewX wrote: Solely as an encoder I and everyone else use both parts of the brain alternatively as required…

The emphasis being on, ‘alternatively as required’, which doesn’t define or refer to ‘how much or how often’ either side is used at any time or for any particular cognition.

Quote:Because you CAN'T use the right hemisphere...

Everyone can and does use their right hemisphere of the brain, though how often and to what proportion compared to the left side is another issue.

Quote:You don't know how You don't know how to switch to it
You don’t have to consciously know how, as you don’t have to know how to breathe, both are instinctive functions.
Quote:Via your life aura?That's real funny.If you new what your aura is,you would never have written this
Yes, via your aura; funny?  Is humor or outrage all that you sense when your existing understanding of an issue conflicts with another's, or is that just a show?  I prefer to ask adjectively constructed questions in the hope that I will obtain something that may better my existing understanding of any particular issue, but each to their own.
Quote:Yes Andrew,whether you believe it or not,We are the masters of our own fate
Sorry to wee on your parade MC, but as I’ve clearly outlined before, it isn’t just myself who believes that we are not masters of our own destiny.  As pre-mentioned also, String Theory now proves it mathematically.   So if you chose to insist otherwise, that again is your choice.  Until you can offer proof that nullifies that aspect of String Theory you can keep on carrying on about it as much as you wish but it won’t alter reality or the pertinent calculated truth.   So if you think or hope that I’m going to deny modern Physics and Mathematics as well as my intuition and other relevent writings over your beliefs, I suggest you think again. 
Quote:and when we are this logistical like you are,without being spiritual in the least,then we put our fate in the hands of others

It seems that even your understanding of the word ‘logistical’ is erroneous MC. 

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/logistical?qsrc=2889

As it clearly outlines on that page, the word logistical is derived or originated from the word ‘logistic’. 

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=logistics&db=luna

This partially bear’s witness to your overall level of understandings.  Perhaps you meant to say I was being ‘logical’?  Because at no time have I referred to anything in a business or military sense nor have I at any time within this thread managed any operations or shown any mathematical calculations.  

Now if you’re sitting there attempting to tell me and others that by being logical one detracts from having any form of spirituality, then I’ll have to again ask if you have been able to recall who it was that made the statement about not saying anything instead of something foolish.  Their name still slips me.  I’d also like to add that my fate is not in the hands of any flesh and blood entity beyond the normal scope of such control nor am I hiding from anyone, including the illuminati.  Delusional paranoia is not one of my attributes nor do I attempt to instill such states on anyone else, be they unsuspecting or otherwise, as I know that such emotional states are highly desired in the people by the illuminati; hence I would never entertain them or aid their creation or spread.

Quote:That and when people make a remark of not being the master of anything in this existence,is the reason they can't get out of the cycles of incarnations and programming on this planet,which is basically a prison planet.

It is also my belief that this is another illuminati contrived falsehood that has been allowed to freely circulate by them.  They have purposely instigated this misconception of there NOT being a higher supernatural power that controls all because it serves their interests extremely well to do so.  This is the only way that they will be able to con the people into allowing them to implement a One World Religion and simultaneously alter or totally replace all existing 'Common and De Jure' Laws with New World Order Law that is very similar to the existing Marshall Law.  Thereby giving them total and complete power over all people on Earth that they have long and sickly craved. 

As I’ve mentioned before, I take as many aspects into account as possible when I derive at any decisions on any issue.  Be they intuitive, logical or the spectrum of dynamics that involve related events pertaining to the issue at hand.  I don’t blindly jump into the water without looking at it first NOR do I make subliminal and covertly suggestive thought to others without any real explanation at all.  There are too many others doing that already that I will once again not bother to mention MC.  Now whether others choose to believe me or NOT makes no difference to me nor will I get on my high horse and rave on about them being all so wrong simply because I’m so right. and offer them no real explanation as to why other than, “… it is so because I know it.”   Sorry MC, but the circus just left town and took all its clowns with it.icon_3rofl 

The belief of there being no 'all creative power' or entity higher than us that controls all fate via an infinite number of variables it created, of which one of the many aspects of it we perceive as 'choices', is an illuminati created vile; [/b]it has zero[/b] to do with the note of our varying obvious beliefs, rather it’s the method of framing those differences to enslave a portion of us for the benefit of their power.  You will note that not only have they had to create the distinction, but have also had to create the notion that it is age old[/b] and ubiquitous[/b]. 

Which then poses the question as to who is more dangerous; the illuminati, or those who assist their misconceptions, be it willingly or unknowingly?  It's one thing to disagree with somebody on such an issue in a manner that most do, as I know that others in this forum do and have the right to if they feel that way.  Notice though how none of them have come out and carried on as you have, and I know well that if they did voice their opinion here that they would do so in a somewhat more diplomatic or calm manner.  It wouldn't suprise me either if they offered some reasonable arguments as to why they feel that way.  With some luck, some one may even have factual proof beyond my current scope as to either side of this issue being the more appropriate or correct.  But anyone violently insisting that their belief in this issue can be the only correct one especially on the sole basis that they know better, given how the illuminati obviously favour it otherwise they would never allow it to exist, could be justifiably deemed as being a larger problem to individuals or humanity than the illuminati are; because the illuminati are at least known for which side of the fence they definitely sit. 

Fair warning to readers within this forum. 

Cheers to all.

What can I say? You're one of the few people who I feel actually feel they talk sense (but that's just me, eh?;) I won't speak for anyone else...:D)

The Illuminati don't give a toss how they get people hooked, as long as they get them hooked. I feel the only real solution to 'beat them at their own game' is to grow beyond what or how they intend to mess with us & to carry on in spite of the obstacles they keep throwing at us without making a deal about in our personal lives - which is indeed a spectrum that reaches beyond most individuals' comprehension or awareness, including me own...icon_blush.

I agree that we use both hemispheres constantly in an ongoing ever exchanging "crossing the bridge" back & forth & often in an unconscious fashion... The best possible way to live an integrated awareness is to have a logical, analytical, incisive & inquisitive mind (God gave us a brain for a reason! Mainly, to use it!) as well as highly developed intuition.

One without the other creates imbalance & makes it easier for the "PTB" to play on us...

The challenge is to consciously discipline both hemispheres in working & functioning interdependently on a harmonious level so we see what's ahead instead of going purely by intuition (without covering our ground first & not checking our facts) or sticking merely by the "powers of the intellect" which rely solely on "facts, figures & proofs in the pudding"...

We have two feet, we have two brain hemispheres & both are crucial to create a sense of inner balance, of feeling whole...Cool & connected.

AndrewX Wrote:Sorry to wee on your parade MC, but as I’ve clearly outlined before, it isn’t just myself who believes that we are not masters of our own destiny.  As pre-mentioned also, String Theory now proves it mathematically.   So if you chose to insist otherwise, that again is your choice.  Until you can offer proof that nullifies that aspect of String Theory you can keep on carrying on about it as much as you wish but it won’t alter reality or the pertinent calculated truth.   So if you think or hope that I’m going to deny modern Physics and Mathematics as well as my intuition and other relevent writings over your beliefs, I suggest you think again. 

Modern Physics is NWO-indoctrination and is a Mickey Mouse level science.

String Theory, is just a theory, no more else.

Don't "proof" your "statements" here because you use or better "abuse" or "rape" the term Mathematics.

On topic: I got Russian National Anthem in my mind when waking up at May 7th.

( I have a secret desire: To watch the military parade at the Red Square, like Stalin or so icon_censored )

My goodness,look at the answers he gave.I like to be short and to the point,where as, you Andrew,enjoy giving an answer the length of a book,in a sad attempt to make it seem as though you're saying a whole hell of a lot,but if someone really takes the time to read all this mumbo jumbo for an answer,and has at least half a working brain,they come to the conclusion,that you really haven't answered anything,because you don't really know how to answer me.I started reading this,and when I got the jist of what you were all about,I didn't bother further.So,you can continue if you wish,but it will be like talking to yourself.

I agree xanthas; where there is no balance there can only be imbalance.  No doubt there will be those who prefer or choose to deny that too.  We, along with some mothers, do have them matey.lolol  Oh well…

Quote:Modern Physics is NWO-indoctrination and is a Mickey Mouse level science.

String Theory, is just a theory, no more else.

Don't "proof" your "statements" here because you use or better "abuse" or "rape" the term Mathematics.

So I suppose that anything that goes by the title of Theory “is just a theory, no more else”?  Does that then also make the theory of Relativity and Pythagoras’s and all the other Theorems “just a theory, no more else”?   The answer is obvious. 

String was even (amongst many others) Einstein’s dream because it is the only Theory in the history of mankind that is universal to all life and the entire cosmos.   Once it is mastered, there will be no need for any other theory within the bounds of existing Physics and Math, irrespective as to how advanced they will become, and I will explain what I mean by that later. 

Though to master String mankind needs to begin by investing enormously VAST sums of money and human resources into the practical experimentation of just its ‘fundamental levels of its existing calculated principles’.  They could begin to do it now if outgoings such as military spending ceased or were reduced dramatically, and no doubt the NWO would love to do that.  On the other hand if realistically large sums of money were now spent on funding only the existing mathematical computative side of it, by engaging many great math and physics minds to it, mankind would be able to progress with it to the point of having to spend only a fraction of the money they need to now to commence its practical testing, through advancements that will reduce the size of the instruments required to do it.  None the less, the math does equate irrespective.  This is the main reason that the NWO promotes and allows others to promote negativity about it.  As it, along with so many other things they hold back for the same reason,  will be their demise when it even reaches elementary levels of mastery.  They don’t pursue its disinformation heavily because the general public cannot see how threatening it can be to them from lack of understanding of its existing elementary principles thoroughly.  Make no mistake, String is more than just a plain old theory, hence its immense level of complexity using current forms of math and physics to advance it. 

If the illuminati would allow the more advanced or truer forms of math and physics into society the task would be made far easier, but there is good reason why they not only don’t, but can’t given the current state of the human consciousness.  It’s not just Modern Physics that is, as you say ‘Mickey-Mouse’, but so is existing Mathematics, though they are not Mickey-Mouse enough to hinder the fundamentals of String.  Both are elementary levels of the real thing because they can only be ‘expressed and utilized’ in a sequentially progressive and external sense.  All forms of art and science, irrespective as to what level we are talking about, are merely methods that we use to facilitate expression for the means of creation.[/b]  For mankind to be able to exercise and utilize TRUE or highly advanced forms of math and physics his entire state of consciousness MUST be allowed to advance FIRSTLY.  The illuminati may well know what these true sciences are, but not even most of them are able to use and apply them because they given or shown to them by far more advanced beings some time in earth’s history.  If that is NOT the case, then I am certain that even they are unaware of what the TRUE forms of such sciences really are, but I doubt that.  When they allow all of mankind[/b], to not only begin but to teach them all to communicate telepathically, that is when we will be able to begin to understand the basics of the TRUE math and TRUE physics, not before; even if they wanted us on the whole to learn them now, we simply couldn’t given we are not well enough versed in ‘applied telepathy’. 

This is because the ONLY basis under which they can be ‘understood and applied’ is ‘‘telepathic (due to their complexity) and ‘a type of ‘modulated multi-facetted mental scalar-wave generative’’’ level, respectively.  IOW once humans have been able to reasonably master them, or better, it will give them the capacity and ability to not only calculate immensely more advanced levels of math than we know of today just in their minds, but after the near instantaneous calculations are made, they can immediately be used to manipulate matter to create whatever it is that we have calculated within our minds via the utilization of the appropriate complex ‘brain generated scalar waves’[/b]. 

Applied complex ‘‘fractal ‘‘differentially matched’ multiple-mentalismic[/b]’ aspected’’ mind-produced Scalar waves are all that will be needed to create what we do today when we build anything; as in all and any manual or ‘hand or machine’ made process.

(multiple-mentalism is defined as the human mind ability to focus on several aspects of the same space-time event at once) 

This is also why most people cannot even begin to realize that there could even exist this type of higher form of ‘such powerful science’ because they are attempting to think about it within the bounds of science as we know it today.  It will remain that way until mankind are allowed to ‘advance and progress’ naturally and unhindered.  This is  why freedom of the mind is so paramount to the human, and the illuminati know it. 

This to me is the most important link between science and ‘related esoteric’ knowledge, and may well be what originally and unknowingly drew me to both.  It is a pity, though not totally disappointing, to also realize that such beauty will never beheld in this world in my time.  It is meant for the eye of generations far ahead of us all; never mind, perhaps in another life?  At least we can have the illuminati to behold now. 

Quote:On topic: I got Russian National Anthem in my mind when waking up at May 7th.

( I have a secret desire: To watch the military parade at the Red Square, like Stalin or so… )

On topic?   Have you been listening to MC lately? lolol 

Quote:My goodness,look at the answers he gave.I like to be short and to the point,where as, you Andrew,enjoy giving an answer the length of a book,in a sad attempt to make it seem as though you're saying a whole hell of a lot,but if someone really takes the time to read all this mumbo jumbo for an answer,and has at least half a working brain,they come to the conclusion,that you really haven't answered anything,because you don't really know how to answer me.I started reading this,and when I got the jist of what you were all about,I didn't bother further.So,you can continue if you wish,but it will be like talking to yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8GTHXTEvIc

Here’s some more mumbo-jumbo for you MC, and don’t worry yourself because after this I may or not stop talking to not myself but about you.lolol

You seek the approval of others in a hopeful[/b] manner, at your age you should know by now that HOPE is for people who do not already live in grace. 

Such personas usually exhibit an air of self-confidence to compliment their strong character, which amongst other issues of lesser relevance, is derived from attempting to conceal to the world a ‘frantic inner search’ to resolve ‘a sense’ of some unfulfilled ‘hope’ in their life.  This then manifests and ‘projects itself externally’ in a ‘neurotic and psychotic’ manner that is clearly apparent to onlookers.  This explains why they dogmatically attempt to portray a victorious image even when there is no competitive basis to the issue at hand; firstly as a means of defiantly expressing the denial of their perceived or realistic ‘lacking’, and ‘such psyche’ somehow find solace in resorting to the rationale of resolving their sense of unfulfilled hope, with the onlookers supposed hope in them.  This is also why self-denial is indispensable to this type of strong character, and the highest kind comes from religious or occult stock.

All the best to one and all.