Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prophecies: When Russia dominates the world...
You remind me of this really, really way 'out there' scientist I met under very unsusual circumstances who'd talked the way you do... I mean, he was involved in the first Mars mission & also happened to work at CERN before the whole black hole testing had to be stopped... He was the most amazing character I ever met...unbelievable... This guy wasn't only "hard to understand" for the average listener but actually spoke 5 languages fluently that he'd picked up during his travelling around the globe. And I mean he talked in Spanish, Portuguese, Italian & French (English being his mother tongue) about really complex issues, not just the average "cup of coffee" conversations...

The people that are involved in & around CERN speak like that as well...;) Mind you, I heard they're about to shut the black hole project down... So, weird as it may seem, I actually understand what you're saying, even if, uh... I don't really have as deep a grasp of science & string theory than you do.

Quote: [size="3"][color="#0000ff"]All forms of art and science[/color], irrespective as to what level we are talking about, [color="#0000ff"]are merely methods that we use to facilitate expression for the means of creation.  For mankind to be able to exercise and utilize TRUE or highly advanced forms of math and physics his entire state of consciousness MUST be allowed to advance FIRSTLY.[/color][/size]
[size="3"][size="2"]
Seconded! As is, I received that in my "while asleep" state... The manner of expression was a bit different but similar:

"Everything that exists in the universe is [color="#0000ff"]created[/color] from pure intelligence." 
[/size] [size="2"]
[/size]
Quote:When they allow all of mankind, to not only begin but to teach them all to communicate telepathically, that is when we will be able to begin to understand the basics of the TRUE math and TRUE physics, not before; even if they wanted us on the whole to learn them now, we simply couldn’t given we are not well enough versed in ‘applied telepathy’.
[/size]

I actually do believe that there are more people nowadays that have telepathic abilities than there were, say, 50 years ago...but in like kind, without going into more details here, I know that in other places, the communication methods are so highly developed it escapes our 'normal conscious' ability to really grasp it...it's way out there...:)

I like that little video... I can't remember where I've seen the cartoon before (maybe during my childhood?) but it's been a very long time since I saw Mr. Magoo.icon_smoke

I think we are the masters of our own fates, if we experience it as the opposite I think that is also choice. I have experienced feeling life being out of my hands and that it was not up to me. I tried that one, for a while. While doing so I experienced what MC said, the world piled up on me. It doesn't not work.  At least not for me:)

I seek approval from others in a hopeful manner
All I can say Andrew,is that I really feel sorry for you.
You're really a hopeless case.

HeadSpace Wrote:I think we are the masters of our own fates, if we experience it as the opposite I think that is also choice. I have experienced feeling life being out of my hands and that it was not up to me. I tried that one, for a while. While doing so I experienced what MC said, the world piled up on me. It doesn't not work.  At least not for me:)
I'm ambiguous about it.

But then again...I don't feel anything is as cut & straight as we would like to believe... It's an interchanging thing - sometimes choice, sometimes forced on us & in that context fluid... We are constantly emitting energies that respond to us in one way or another - it's the emitting level of frequency that changes what happens...

The more aware we are, the more consciously we emit our 'destinies'.

There are times our "frequencies" are emitted with awareness & direction & thus allowing us the feeling or sensation of "being in control" & masters of our fate & there are times, when our concentration drops, when we are tired or "going through a challenging situation" where this frequency level drops from, say level 10 to level 3 or 2 & we become like a balloon that just drifts with the currents of the wind...

Like the dance of matter & anti-matter...

Precisely :)That is to say, I agree. I had just about the same thoughts on the matter.

AndrewX, to be off-topic:

You put modern physics and math as true sciences.

Again, modern physics is low level, say bogus science; if you don't prefer Mickey Mouse.

Modern physics is not true; it is lies & confusion.

Math is God level.

Illuminati can not control Math. They can control access to Math books.

I would have liked to have met this kooky scientist you refer to xanthas.  What I discuss here and on other forums are simply the basics of some things that interest me and I don’t get into the real details and nitty-gritty of it as it would take far too much time for me to explain such issues in full detail, and not everyone would enjoy spending the time reading it for numerous reasons. 

I hear what you say about telepathy nowadays compared to yesteryear and I can understand why they are saying it, but my personal experience indicates otherwise.  In that I mean that I have never encountered anyone who was truly telepathic, as being able to communicate with me or others for that matter without opening their mouth.  It is one thing to know what someone is thinking about a particular thing and another to be able to instill thoughts into another person’s mind and they know that it is you who’s doing it.  Knowing what someone is thinking is more of an intuitive act than a telepathic.  It may have a component of telepathy in it, but I have never seen it occur such that it clearly showed me that it was a purely or wholly true-telepathic act or incident.  Then again I have never seen or heard a ufo, an alien, Jesus, God, shape-shifters or any other such supernatural thing or entity; not even in my dreams, although I have seen what you could term as supernatural (or unrealistic) acts occur in my dream state, but who hasn’t?.  But in my view, because I haven’t experienced such things in life, doesn’t mean that such things do not exist, otherwise amongst other things, I would not attend forums such as this.  I often wish that I could somehow meet someone who could show me any such things, but again, no such luck.  I meet lots of people who say they know or have seen of such things, but that’s as far as it always goes. 

In my early youth xanthas, and for many years before that, Mr Magoo was shown on TV all the time.  The voice of Mr Magoo btw, was done by one called ‘Thurston Howell the 3rd’ in Gilligan’s Island if you recall that serial.  You know, the married multi millionaire who was stranded on the isle with them who never did any work and everyone else conveniently did everything he told them for no reason other than illuminati mind controlling the masses then into deluding themselves into a sense of such a thing being the appropriate way to act towards the rich. 

Hi HS, 

I can’t say with any certainty, but during the period that you say you tried living as such but everything seem to pile up over you, perhaps your approach was too literal.  Perhaps others have also taken what I said about it to literally also.  I wasn’t referring to an existence of sitting on one’s bum waiting for things to happen.  What xanthas said about it in the second post on this page is more like what I was referring to.  In that you go about your day doing the best you can in any given situation by making your OWN choice/s.  Though that doesn’t imply that you were the master of your reality when you made them.  You were the decision maker of a scope of choices of which the ONE that you made was a predetermined act by something other than you or any other flesh and blood entity.  The critical distinction I’m making is that irrespective as to how many choices you have in any given circumstance, whatever choice it is that you make is the one that was meant to be made and was actually made long before you perceived it as having occurred.  As will all other choices you will make till you are no longer living in the life you are in now, and any and all other lives you have and will live in this dimension or in this ‘time based’ reality.  They too have already occurred but for you to know that they did and how they did and what their outcome was, you will not know till their other respective time-component has had effect on your perception by creating an illusionary separation between each one based on the inclusion of a factor we term as ‘time’. 

Perhaps people confuse or misperceive being the master of their destiny or life, with being the decider of the number of choices they have, in any given situation whose only outcome is pre-determined?  Otherwise HS, if we were all true masters of our destiny then why is there not a single person on this planet who feels or knows that they have made all the right choices in their lives?   Because in reality they HAVE; it was the only outcome to the choices they had in that situation or instant for ‘the human collective and the rest of the universe’ to reach the ‘point or state’ it has to by a certain ‘‘state of or point in’ time’.  So don’t be thinking that because the future in its entirety may be predetermined that you as an individual have no choice in any given situation per cae; you do.  It is the outcome of the choice you make, and the PROCESS you took to make it, ALL ON YOUR OWN willingly and conscientiously, that’s predetermined.[/b]  You were the decider or ‘the viewer’ of the choices before the fact, nobody else, but you had no choice in the outcome because it had already occurred long before you made it.  I know that may be hard to comprehend because it seems contradictive, but it’s probably because the entire event is being viewed as a ‘dedicated process’ and not as a ‘networked process’.  Our choices and decisions have far more to do with us than we may wish to think.  Every individual choice in the making and in its existence and ending is governed by everything else that is occurring, or every other infinitesimal number of events that are occurring in the entire universe, and not just in our perceived reality.  The entire scope of what is occurring in everything we can think of in our minds is but an extremely minute portion of what’s occurring EVERYWHERE, and it’s what’s occurring everywhere that governs the creation of all the choices we perceive and all else in life.  Hence these events change, or are in a state of flux, as they are being created and are occurring while we are thinking about them and visualizing them.  That is the dynamics of all the events in this reality having effect on them as they themselves occur during the same base of time. 

The fundamental component of all existence and matter in this universe is vibration[/b].  For any vibration to exist, its oscillation MUST be in a state of equilibrium that is determined by the time base of its frequency; hence, choices and all other occurring ‘time dependent events’ including the entire ‘process of our thought’ leading up to the decision we make pertaining ‘to them’ and ‘the outcome’, are in a state of flux that is precisely equal to the Algebraic summation of all vibration in the universe required to sustain its predetermined state of vibrational equilibrium[/b].  Therefore all actions that occur in this reality are bound to the maintaining of this universal ‘state or quantity’ of ‘vibrational equilibrium’[/b], for without it they cannot exist.  Therefore, to make any choice that is outside the bounds of maintaining this EXACT predetermined universal state of vibrational equilibrium[/b] would destroy it, and by ‘offsetting it’ or destroying its value we would also destroy the entire universe that is governed by it. 

Can you image what a feat it is to go about and keep this ‘vibrational level’ perfectly balanced throughout the entire universe given the unimaginably enormous number of events, and their inter-action with one and other, that occur within it down to a sub-atomic level?  Is it then no wonder why so many jump to the conclusion that they are masters of fate in an effort to save their sanity in having to fully weigh all the variables involved in such a feat?  The all powerful Creator is far more powerful than most can even begin to imaging or perceive.  No matter what resources you use on this world and how long you take to calculate how powerful[/b] one would have to be to achieve such an unbelievable task, you can be assured that they would be far more powerful than that.  We are talking of power that can only be quantified as “TRUTH ABSOLUTE”.  When the day comes and we can elevate to ‘truth absolute’, only then shall we be able to also know how powerful the Creator truly is; not before.

Quote:You put modern physics and math as true sciences. 

Again, modern physics is low level, say bogus science; if you don't prefer Mickey Mouse. 

Modern physics is not true; it is lies & confusion.

Math is God level.

Illuminati can not control Math. They can control access to Math books.

Perhaps you didn’t read what I wrote correctly Octa, I inferred exactly what you say too, in that Modern Physics and Math are NOT the True sciences but low levels of the TRUE ones, as in elementary levels, if that.  But they are not false within their severe limitations of their scope.  In that you can use them to calculate relatively basic things… basic in comparison to what exists in the universe, if you know what I mean.  I also agree that Math is what the creator uses as a major part of its thought process, problem is the math we know is too fundamental to be of any real use to him/her compared to the True math it uses.   And Modern Physics has its place too, be it a very low and small one compared to what it should be.  We use many existing laws and theories of physics to set up mathematical architectures in and around them to resolve things.  Being low-level (or Mickey-mouse) is not really the same as being totally false, if you know what I mean.

Cheers everyone... you too MCCool

I understand what you say Andrew, but from my point of view you are making things more complicated than necessary.

Quote: The critical distinction I’m making is that irrespective as to how many choices you have in any given circumstance, whatever choice it is that you make is the one that was meant to be made and was actually made long before you perceived it as having occurred. As will all other choices you will make till you are no longer living in the life you are in now, and any and all other lives you have and will live in this dimension or in this ‘time based’ reality. They too have already occurred but for you to know that they did and how they did and what their outcome was, you will not know till their other respective time-component has had effect on your perception by creating an illusionary separation between each one based on the inclusion of a factor we term as ‘time’.
[size="3"][/size]
Yes, but my point regarding this would be. Is this practical? I mean, keeping this in mind. Is it constructive?

About the hemisphere discussion, if that is real. Then I would suspect you are relying on your left one:)

I suppose most of what you say sounds right in my ears, but as MC said I do not see any point in there. I don't mean to be rude, I appreciate your views:)

HeadSpace Wrote:I understand what you say Andrew, but from my point of view you are making things more complicated than necessary.

Quote:The critical distinction I’m making is that irrespective as to how many choices you have in any given circumstance, whatever choice it is that you make is the one that was meant to be made and was actually made long before you perceived it as having occurred. As will all other choices you will make till you are no longer living in the life you are in now, and any and all other lives you have and will live in this dimension or in this ‘time based’ reality. They too have already occurred but for you to know that they did and how they did and what their outcome was, you will not know till their other respective time-component has had effect on your perception by creating an illusionary separation between each one based on the inclusion of a factor we term as ‘time’.

Yes, but my point regarding this would be. Is this practical? I mean, keeping this in mind. Is it constructive?

About the hemisphere discussion, if that is real. Then I would suspect you are relying on your left one:)

You say that you understand me HS, but the questions you pose imply otherwise.

More complicated?  Perhaps complicated to some, but to others it's as easy as "ABC".

Practicality?  Constructive?  See, this is what I mean; you couldn't possibly have understood what I said.  What could be more practical and constructive than providing an 'confirmative extension' to an existing widely accepted and agreed concept, that maintains the principles of the established concept's theme?  That's what progression is all about.  Would you prefer a vauge and inrefutable answer like, "It is as so, I tell you it is, because I know, trust me."?  Many don't HS.
Quote:I suppose most of what you say sounds right in my ears, but as MC said I do not see any point in there. I don't mean to be rude, I appreciate your views:)
You suppose that I say sound right, but you don't see any point in it?icon_doh  Struth.icon_afraid

That's somewhat psychodelic I'd say HS.lolol  It's either MC or shrooms for you HS, you can't have both without jeopordizing your sanity... between her and your shrooms HS, life for you will never be the same.  You simply have to quit at least one of them, and if you want my advise, quit them both; they're both toxins that make you hallucinate. icon_3rofllololol 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPWfbZDVcok

Actually, I did understand what you wrote. I am not saying what you write seems complicated. I am not very good with words, so I might not always get my point across.

I like MC, I respect and value his contribution.

Quote: What could be more practical and constructive than providing an 'confirmative extension' to an existing widely accepted and agreed concept, that maintains the principles of the established concept's theme?

I can see what you mean if you're thinking of getting people on the same wavelength. But I do not see any value in it for me. Many put these concepts, theories and views first. And themselves after. This is backwards I think. The scientific approach, I do not follow it.

Quote: Would you prefer a vauge and inrefutable answer like, "It is as so, I tell you it is, because I know, trust me."? Many don't HS.
I trust myself. So, it does not really matter.