Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SandyHook, CT Slayings
Evidently the Tibetan is still interfacing with people regularly according to The illuminati slave in this video. (End of 2nd Vid).

http://hyperspacecafe.com/showthread.php?tid=8940

I remember experiencing strange paranormal experiences while reading Alice Bailey during my New Age Days. Intuitively, I knew to leave the books alone after awhile. Confusion as well as a sense that this being was a very minor player in the whole scheme of things struck me long before I put the pieces together.

DECEPTION is at the core of evil. WHY? Because "the big mistake" himself is deluded. He's a street urchin trying to survive while the rug gets pulled out from underneath him. What a self pitying fool...the tear in the eye of Horus Ra.

Check out THIS thread!

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthre...-Solutions

Tear in the eye of horus.  LOL.  You crack me up!

I'm not sure what to make of the locals. You can live within 1 mile of this event evidently and still have the wool pulled over your eyes. The area in questions is restricted - cordoned off. Dirty cops and officials are allowed close and read scripts.  

My point is that deceipt can occur in your own backyard as easy as eating a slice of pie.

This video is crammed with good info. Christ as the only way conclusion I differ with. "Sovereign Source Spirit" identification is what I'd call it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJS-d1gOSPw#t=788

Thanks for sharing this article, sums things up pretty well.

Good grief I been saying this all along that it is all fake. Ed Chiarini of which many seem to hate who is the founder of Wellaware1.com strongly believes that all of these fake shootings and fake crimes are all nothing but drills like the 911 drill gone live and of which the media lied and feel no shame in doing so the 911 being the start as the first drill to create more future drill with the media lieing to the people. Most media out there is your enemy whether it is on the Boobtube for the dull minded individuals who like watching dancing with the fools played by actors including reality shows or the Internet. Media BS like setting up  Wars between nations are setup by the media who created nonexistant event and make them reality otherwise they would not normally exist and the royal families that own them as well as the masonic crown so they can profit from them.

Well the latest from Ed Chiarini Obama is comedian Richard Prior Son, and older news is that comedian Lucill Ball of I love lucy was played by Queen ELizabeth playing the comedian in the I Love Lucy Show. Lucy the word is a very common name in the UK. Lucy derives from Lucis or the Latin word Lux meaning Light. Light Illumination or Illuminati calling card.

Another research of his says the Short lived goofy Jewish Comedian Soupy Sales played Oral Roberts the promoter of the faith based healing and the prosperity gospel.