Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shy and seeking help
Hello,

I'm new here and not sure about the whole thing. I am an Ex Expansions OMG member and very confused and a bit scared. I have no idea who to trust.

My near brother-in-law told me about this group. Maybe part of the reason I said OK to joining was because there seems to be some saftey where there are no names.

OK I guess that is all for now. I guess I just had to get the ball rolling.

Hi Dove,

Welcome to the forum.

What are you scared of?

Welcome Dove.

:)

Mercy Now Wrote:Hi Dove,

Welcome to the forum.

What are you scared of?

What am I afraid of---the unseen, the potential demon behind the mask of a man and his connections. From reading this forum I see that you are all well aware of the OMG and what it is… and who runs it. I chose to leave because of many reasons, but my fear began a while before I left. Others in the group don’t seem to share my fear and concerns and there’s really only one member that I trust. I have my deep suspicions that that person won’t be a member for much longer.

I know I’m say things without really saying anything. I’m sorry, I’m just confused right now and don’t quite know where to begin. I also don’t know if Expansions reads this forum.

Welcome to HCF Dove, expansions does have their programmed lackeys reading this forum. That would be expected since we are exposing them. If you're worried about them reading your posts, just don't post personal details about yourself.

Hello and welcome really!
Your fears are the same as many others that sign on here pretty much.. They think that SS & JS have some sort of extraordinary power to influence your life....
it's a beLIEf....discern what are beliefs and what you know.

No one has power over you, but YOU. Do not leak your power to another via belief.

You are welcomed here...
Sifter

[user=1729]Dove[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Mercy Now Wrote:Hi Dove,

Welcome to the forum.

What are you scared of?

What am I afraid of---the unseen, the potential demon behind the mask of a man and his connections. From reading this forum I see that you are all well aware of the OMG and what it is… and who runs it. I chose to leave because of many reasons, but my fear began a while before I left. Others in the group don’t seem to share my fear and concerns and there’s really only one member that I trust. I have my deep suspicions that that person won’t be a member for much longer.

I know I’m say things without really saying anything. I’m sorry, I’m just confused right now and don’t quite know where to begin. I also don’t know if Expansions reads this forum.

I understand Dove. Take your time.

Perhaps you can start by listing the reasons you left the OMG group without revealing personal info.

Or why you believe there may be a demon "behind the mask" and what connections you think he /she have.

Welcome Dove.

I hope you will find answers to your questions and, also, people that understand the position you find yourself in. Know that the fear has most likely been induced into you by SS's "pep-talk" and their phenomenal exaggeration of supposed influence and power they may have on their members.

It is good and already very courageous that you came forward.

Dove wrote:
Quote:[size="3"]What am I afraid of---the unseen, the potential demon behind the mask of a man and his connections. From reading this forum I see that you are all well aware of the OMG and what it is… and who runs it. I chose to leave because of many reasons, but my fear began a while before I left. Others in the group don’t seem to share my fear and concerns and there’s really only one member that I trust. I have my deep suspicions that that person won’t be a member for much longer.[/size]

[size="3"]I know I’m say things without really saying anything. I’m sorry, I’m just confused right now and don’t quite know where to begin. I also don’t know if Expansions reads this forum. [/size]
First of all welcome, Dove, to this forum.

I can understand you feeling the way you do. Referring to what xanthas said in her earlier post, I can assure you that what you are scared of with Stewart and Janet is just a bluff. It is unfortunately the way cults operate. On the one side, the cult has the answers to all the questions you ever had, but behold should you ever leave the cult. You can check this out on http://www.howcultswork.com or the video which was posted in another thread: http://hyperspacecafe.com/view_topic.php...orum_id=3. Plus, during the consultations with Stewart or Janet, people end up telling them rather intimate things about their personal lives, which creates a feeling of vulnerability.

When I started posting here on HCF, it was actually an overwhelming experience. At the same time, it has set my mind free. The exercise of writing down the whole experience forces you to live through the experience, remember what happened, and leave a neutral memory of it. Psychiatrists use this technique to treat trauma victims. They would also tell you to share your experience with others and to see from their reactions that what you have gone through is nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed of. These posts also help others to question and perhaps see that, all that glitters is not gold. Quite the contrary in fact.

From my own experience I can tell you that you really are not alone here on HCF. The members have been a great support so far. You will also notice that there have been others before you posting very similar experiences, and there are frequently new members joining who describe strikingly similar experiences than your own. This made me realize that I am not the only one with the very negative experience with Stewart and Janet.

I have also noticed that most new members here on HCF, who join after having been involved with Expansions in some ways, are either afraid or very angry, or both. I can assure you that I felt very similar to you in the beginning, but am glad that I did post.

You should also consider posting on the Rick Ross Forum. Rick Ross is a lawyer who specializes in helping victims of sects and cults. He offers free legal advise to victims and gives very fast reply. This is a free, and very discreet service that he offers, which I invite you to check out here: http://www.rickross.com/help.html.

So take your time. You are not alone in what you are currently going through.

Jacaranda Wrote:Dove wrote:
Quote:What am I afraid of---the unseen, the potential demon behind the mask of a man and his connections. From reading this forum I see that you are all well aware of the OMG and what it is… and who runs it. I chose to leave because of many reasons, but my fear began a while before I left. Others in the group don’t seem to share my fear and concerns and there’s really only one member that I trust. I have my deep suspicions that that person won’t be a member for much longer.

First of all welcome, Dove, to this forum.

I can understand you feeling the way you do. Referring to what xanthas said in her earlier post, I can assure you that what you are scared of with Stewart and Janet is just a bluff. It is unfortunately the way cults operate. On the one side, the cult has the answers to all the questions you ever had, but behold should you ever leave the cult. You can check this out on http://www.howcultswork.com or the video which was posted in another thread: http://hyperspacecafe.com/view_topic.php...orum_id=3. Plus, during the consultations with Stewart or Janet, people end up telling them rather intimate things about their personal lives, which creates a feeling of vulnerability.

When I started posting here on HCF, it was actually an overwhelming experience. At the same time, it has set my mind free. The exercise of writing down the whole experience forces you to live through the experience, remember what happened, and leave a neutral memory of it. Psychiatrists use this technique to treat trauma victims. They would also tell you to share your experience with others and to see from their reactions that what you have gone through is nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed of. These posts also help others to question and perhaps see that, all that glitters is not gold. Quite the contrary in fact.

From my own experience I can tell you that you really are not alone here on HCF. The members have been a great support so far. You will also notice that there have been others before you posting very similar experiences, and there are frequently new members joining who describe strikingly similar experiences than your own. This made me realize that I am not the only one with the very negative experience with Stewart and Janet.

I have also noticed that most new members here on HCF, who join after having been involved with Expansions in some ways, are either afraid or very angry, or both. I can assure you that I felt very similar to you in the beginning, but am glad that I did post.

You should also consider posting on the Rick Ross Forum. Rick Ross is a lawyer who specializes in helping victims of sects and cults. He offers free legal advise to victims and gives very fast reply. This is a free, and very discreet service that he offers, which I invite you to check out here: http://www.rickross.com/help.html.

So take your time. You are not alone in what you are currently going through.
Thank you.