Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shy and seeking help
[user=1729]Dove[/user] wrote:
Quote:
PurplePebble Wrote:[user=1729]Dove[/user] wrote:
Quote:I'm sorry Purple Pebble but I don't know. I could speculate and have heard rumors but to say for sure would be pure speculation based upon rumors. Of course if SS isn't actually capable of doing the things he claims you/we have nothing to worry about, right?

I can handle speculation based upon rumors and separate the wheat from the chaff. Go for it.

:)
OK I'll post them, but I would like to do it where only members can read it. Any suggestions as to where I could post it more privately?

One has to be registered to post in this area Dove. You can't see it without logging in.

Hey, I"m late reading this thread.. been gone a few days.
Welcome Dove.

When you wrote:
"That guy White Wolf has no fear, literally no fear at all. Stewart and Janet are riddled with fear! My main fear is can SS do what he says? Can he get into you from a distance? Is he capable of astral assassination? Do the techniques he teaches for protection work and if so does he know how to get around them to hurt somebody?"

... I thought, yeah, this IS the primary fear... someone speaks the meat of the matter . I remember when Randy (deceased Randy) warned me to be careful because Stewart could eavesdrop into my living space and watch me.... he really believed that AND continued to stay connected?!?! ?
see how sick it is???? ... it hit me as so ridiculous because #1 I didn't think they operated that way (at the time he warned me) #2 that kind of mentality/ethics automatically eliminates them from having access to me! I just knew it inwardly, they can't touch me with that kind of sh*t!
White Wolf just may be his worst nightmare, let's hope so.

and when Jacaranda wrote: "Also what concerns the KBA, if anything, they are as far as I know, not in contact with Stewart, but with those that pay Stewart for reporting to Stewart what they are told by KBA, and then paying him for repeating it back to them. This certainly was my own experience and I too was told I had KB programming."

....it just upped the psychopathic level how really sick this whole deal is!!! I just have to snort!

I had an automatic thought too, when you, Jacaranda posted elsewhere recently of Stewarts' pathetic "news" portraying his ineptitude w/geography, that it's obvious to me that the swindlows are playing the "fractured mind control insanity" card to the max now that they are sinking fast... he WANTS to play the clinically insane route! It's SO obvious!!! He knows he's going down and is amping up the mental illness option!

SO VERY SICK INDEED> he IS insane... true psychopathic behavior! Classic.

I hope I've made some sense here. am so very tired...
this whole schmeel is just CRAZY bonkers almost beyond belief!!!

[user=1648]Sifter[/user] wrote: 
Quote: I remember when Randy (deceased Randy) warned me to be careful because Stewart could eavesdrop into my living space and watch me....
This was the first thing that caused me to start seeing expansions in a different light. I was hearing reports from people who said they saw stew spying on them from the astral.

Stew is just a mentally ill guy that preys on others and has some disturbing talent at it, nobody in their right mind could do the things he does. He has some interesting ideas and concepts he has stole from others, though he can't be attributed for them. He really should be locked up somewhere.

[user=1729]Dove[/user] wrote:
Quote:
PurplePebble Wrote:[user=1729]Dove[/user] wrote:
Quote:I’ll add some more information while I’m in a better frame of mind.
When I began having boughts of fatigue and health issues SS told me that it was the Hyperspace Café people attacking me. I told him that I didn’t even know anybody from there and he said to me that it “didn’t matter; they attack anyone who is connected to me. It just goes with the territory, sorry”. It made no sense to me why a group of people I didn’t even know would attack me, who was just another of the many who knew SS. He said that they (Hyperspace Café people) needed to be removed. .

Any ideas on how he is going to go about " removing" the people at HCF.. That is an interesting statement to be coming from one of the worlds foremost metaphysical leaders....

I'm sorry Purple Pebble but I don't know. I could speculate and have heard rumors but to say for sure would be pure speculation based upon rumors. Of course if SS isn't actually capable of doing the things he claims you/we have nothing to worry about, right?

I did have a general question. Even if SS isn't capable of doing the things he claims...like astral attacks, does anyone think he can attach cords to people to steal energy? I could swear I found one on me that connects to him!

Forgive the delayed reply please.

The answer to your question about the cords is a big YES!!
Not only Stewart but others can do this as well.

That said it's not always intentional.

Mercy Now? It's totally irresponsible for you to make such a statement when something like that cannot be proven. You ought to take it back and apologize.

I don't care if you beLIEve such things... you ought to preface such comments that it is "a belief" for the simple reason that it's an intrusive mental meme and some, if not many people will not consider the belief aspect of a statement like that, out of ignorance.

One thing that IS very probable and has plenty of evidence behind it, is that beliefs can create outcomes. Self fulfilling prophecy type thing.

Sifter Wrote:Mercy Now? It's totally irresponsible for you to make such a statement when something like that cannot be proven. You ought to take it back and apologize.

I don't care if you beLIEve such things... you ought to preface such comments that it is "a belief" for the simple reason that it's an intrusive mental meme and some, if not many people will not consider the belief aspect of a statement like that, out of ignorance.

One thing that IS very probable and has plenty of evidence behind it, is that beliefs can create outcomes. Self fulfilling prophecy type thing.

Sifter, MN is correct.

it is a well known fact; and it is proven for a long time; you could read about i.e. Wilhelm Reich or Franz Mesmer. It's also the way electrosmog and the dead building syndrome work.

What you wrote about beliefs and mental memes is also correct;

Protection is also available, mentally and energetically.

Sorry, it is Franz Anton Mesmer; not Franz Mesmer.

i.e.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mesmer