Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stargate
I don't know if this means anything, but I just balanced my tbar. And I saw a violet or pink flower that hasn't bloomed, and then a stargate similar to the SG1 shown here, but it was gold and it had elaborate designs. (I only saw a glimpse of it up close from the left.)

Definitely I'd walk thru a stargate. Any day. Any night

My perfect planet is Earth, because it is a green heart - except most people don't see that as the 'h' is at the other end of the word.  The word 'word' is also interesting, because it is a World without the 'l' which means location.  Therefore, all Words we use have Worlds of meaning that we usually forget to Locate.

Earth stands for energy to activate creative balance in your DNA, and has a seven frequency, which means perfection in physical reality, and correponds to Violet - the crown chakra colour of protection and purity.

The Earth planet we are on contains beautiful gemstones and metals, lush forests, glowing lakes and sands; soaring mountains, glaciers, and deep canyons.  There are so many animal and plant species, we are nowhere near understanding them all.  There are also incredibly beautiful buildings, ancient power sources, forgotten cities, alien artifacts, people of so many genetic variations, and artwork and music of incredible intensity and beauty.

The reason our world looks so hurt, crushed, and neglected these days is because we have forgotten what She can be, and disregarded the inner beauty and natural order of this planet.  We are too busy fantasising about our perfect worlds, and missing the one under our noses.

-----

Stargates are quite normal - we just live in an abnormally controlled world.  They reflect our mental ability to switch thought patterns and ideas in communication instantaneously.  These types of creations can be understood by blending your consciousness with interdimensional energies in meditation.  I would like to have a stargate as I feel it fits with my frequency and purpose in life.  Rather than just read about these concepts, I'd like to live them, and make them part of my personal normality! :D

Beautiful post Monica. Thank you.

Thank you for your reply :)

Monica,

Your Earth article is very encouraging to get a more joyful mood everyday !

:)

Richard Wrote:Stewart talked a lot about stargates at the conference and one thing that surprised me is he said that he knows a person that builds them for people for $10,000. He said that they do indeed work and that the technology isn’t that complicated. He said the only problem is that you can’t come back unless there is a gate where you went. Or you would need a person operating the gate to bring you back. It sounds interesting and I would love to buy one. The only problem is that I don’t have $10,000 burning a hole in my pocket. However it does give me the idea to research it and see what would be involved in building my own. :unibrow:
OK that sounds cool...but how do you know where to go to..You do not want to end up in the bigger mess than this one on planet Earth right now.

What do you say Richard???

thanks

TS

The builder supplies coordinates to other known gates.

Thanks

OK thst sounds just fantastic..does he also provide a short description of the destination??? you know what  I mean...

thanks

TS

I imagine he does. It sounds likes he sets it up at your home and then instructs you how to use it. I remember Stewart saying some lady bought one and the builder was working with her on how to use it.