Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stargate
Wow. No, but I read about an average woman suddenly lifting up a car to save her baby and the superman project. I think the former case is a kundalini activation.

I believe that you are refering to the story from Andy Pero about Superman and Silva programming.

Personally, I don't believe that he had jumped from the plane without parachute and survived.

Some parts of the story are fake, but it is true about that he was programmed.

Gurus (and anyone else) can develop the ability to control their body function for some time after many years of practice, like the blood bleeding. But he can't regenerate or heal wounds  from the bullet.  So, after some time, when he lost control of his body, he would die, if he don't do medical treatments of his wounds. 
If the damage from bullets is to serious any body control techniques would not help, and person would die.

your "godawful avatar" looks like Homer Simpson had shapeshifted into reptilian.

Good fun with the movie.

[user=18]William[/user] wrote:
Quote:  Silverinf,  Have you ever read some of the stories on the net about programmed soldiers or programmed people having superman qualities, like jumping out of an airplane with no parachute and landing un-scratched and walking away.

But there are some old tyme western movies way back in the day and in the western there is the guru indian dood sitting on a rock and the gunslinger shoots him but the bullets go right thru him.

(wont anyone remark about my godawful avatar)

Sigh

slinks off to watch more of the Monkey king.

Richard Wrote:PP, The people at the conference had a mix of visions of the triangle but you’re the first that seen it on the beech. Stewart saw one huge inverted crystal pyramid at the bottom of the lake. All the other people saw 3 pyramids in the shape of a triangle. Some said they were inverted and others saw them upright. I couldn’t get anything clear when I scanned the area. However I’m not as good as others when it comes to scanning. DT saw some kind tube coming down. It sounds strange and I’ll let her explain it. Stewart did say there are tunnels under the lake.

That reminds me of one thing that I have a hard time understanding. Stewart said there are tunnels all over the US and they use high speed trains in them. He said they are so fast that they travel in hyperspace. How do you travel in hyperspace when you’re underground?

1st: I'm also a novice in scanning; I may be glad enough if I can scan my past at the green staircase spiral.

2nd: travelling in hyperspace when you're underground (or elsewhere) is possible in different ways:

Have a look at the book "Montauk: the Alien connection" and the DVD "Illuminating the Illuminati" and the book "Pyramids of Montauk".

4 examples to give an indication:

- The Philadelphia experiment is a travel in hyperspace

- The trip from Stewart to Sirius-A was in a Sirian spaceship travelling in hyperspace; I've found an other story the same Stewart wrote about, a story of Atlantean technology which described exactly the same way of travelling Stewart did with his Sirian "friends" to Sirius-A. 

- Stewart and Peter Moon talked about Aleister Crowley using Montauk & a place in England as Earth-vortices to make hyperspace travelling possible with the use of Earth's energy fields and ley-lines.

- Bi-location: with some people with special DNA, this can likely be made with the help of technology (a mix of astral travelling, Montauk hyperspace technology and mind-control).  I think the trip from Stewart Swerdlow to the crucified "Jezus Christ" and Mars as is written in Montauk: Alien Connection, which he did remind with the Reich-methods of Preston Nichols is an example of such technology.  It's an example of getting access under hypnosis to an event in the past where also a kind of hypnosis-technology was applied at the reminded event; ~ 2 mind-control layers (independent of time/space). (probably in this case the DNA of Stewart Swerdlow and Duncan Cameron where good matches in this experiment)

I've found many examples like this in other esoteric sources.

I can't explain exactly the methods due to my poor English language and my low amateuristic level in researching these things. 

Other source: French researcher - Robert Charroux has found many indications and proofs of such underground tunnels and traveling technologies.

See i.e. : 

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search...20Charroux

Octahedron, I know what you mean about scanning. I felt like the dummy at the conference because almost everyone saw something at the bottom of the lake. I don’t have a problem visualizing what I want but trying to visualize unknown things is difficult for me. That’s one reason I haven’t had much luck with the Green Spiral Staircase. Janet said my pineal gland is blocked and I have to work on unblocking that before I get any better at scanning or GSS.

Yes, I have read how they travel in hyperspace underground but it’s hard to picture in my mind. It’s too bad all this cool technology is hidden from most of us. It sounds like all us of could have loads of fun if we all had access to the same technology the Illuminati has. Cool

Richard, Mind if I ask you about how Janet suggested you specifically unblocking your pineal gland? I'm guessing what she suggested was specific to you not really for others though.I don't know what my blockage is and I at first thought it was my heart chakra blocking me on my full potential and now I am thinking its the pineal gland. For me, Stewart had said that my pineal gland was in a toxic state due to my worrying and fear of the future even some confusions..I thought it was strange he said that because I thought that the pulsation I felt near my third eye meant that my pineal gland/third eye was working. Also I thought the color I was using was royal blue but it was actually medium blue. For me, I perceive unblocking it to use the pineal gland elixir, frankincense oil, to keep using circle with royal blue dot in center,keep self oxygenated, release any emotional blockages(fear,worrying, angers). Actually I am thinking that maybe my pineal obstruction is reducing a lot...I keep myself in lion frequency, angelic frequency and dolphin(sometimes wolf) to help with reducing the blockage..this helps enhance my dreaming capacity...so I would think that these are all good factors in clearing the clairvoyant ability blockage.

Wait its also the pineal implant that might be a contributing factor to the blockage---you have to flush it in violet..when i flush the area in violet, i feel a bit more psychic but i dont know if this is correct..you could use castor oil over the area as well....deprogramming helps increase awareness.

This is what I do with the pineal gland:

First, I increase a good amount of high energy available at the pineal gland. I visualize either a violet or a royal blue X for a good several minutes. If I visualized a violet X, then I would flush the pineal gland with violet and continue flushing it with violet coming down the crown. If a royal blue X, or I finished flushing, I balance the energies of my third eye by centering a dot in a circle all in royal blue. Finally, I can visualize the brown merger symbol at my pineal gland, or I will work on pineal gland expanding exercises. They are: Spinning and expanding the third eye chakra band, enlarging the awareness archetype and then layering that with brown, or performing the royal blue spiraling from the pineal gland.

When I deprogram or do any sort of scanning, I move my awareness completely to the pineal gland. It usually helps with my eyes closed. But I feel the exercises are more powerful if I think my eyes are the eyebrows, and then I switch my point of focus to the center of the eyebrows towards the center of the head, and then I keep reminding myself that that my eyes are not where they originally are. Oh yea, you should actually feel eyeballs at the eyebrows. I suppose this keeps my minds off the visual stimuli's (Hmm, I think OOBE is related to this because you focus outside of your body, but in this case, you are focusing away from visual stimulis and then switching to the third eye. That's probably why it works so well for me.) Hope this makes sense.

Good info guysngals,  Im not good around a croud of people so if i was asked to scan with a group of people i would break out in a pouring drizzle of sweat and pass out.

:paranoid:

ROFL...awwww

Well we all have scanning ability. We have always had it. Its just a matter of knowing this and getting yourself reacquainted with it again and learning how to do it. It may take as much practice as you need. Practice makes perfect is a popular saying but it is true..this is one of the most important things I learned when learning how to do Classical Indian Dance as well as play tennis. If you don't practice, the skill will still be there at the level you left it and in some cases depending on your mind pattern..you may have felt it abandoned you..and that you are rusty at it. Plus remember we may have asked to experience these abilities at a later time in this linear time stream. We have these abilities in other existences and in other lives. Go with the flow of the experiences you asked to experience. We all have the codes and tools to unlock ourselves to our full potential. This was all a challenge..to be trapped in hardcore physical reality and then transcend it all. We can do it. It is just a matter of belief in ourselves. Also it takes understanding and patience of ourselves and Oversoul..it is a journey that requires exciting small steps..work hard(but nto see it as work) and we are getting there. We can go on this journey anyway we want.in any order we want...if we go with the wishes of Oversoul, it makes it easier. Experiences to me are sequential--we may need to experience some steps before getting to other experiences....this is what I learned from Lisa and Joe's latest post...

PP, It looks like SI pretty much described what I do to help open my pineal glad. I also flush it with gold and silver.

William, Stewart’s conferences are like a class in school. He always has people do exercises and we report what we saw. If you didn’t see anything, then you just don’t say anything. Stewart doesn’t call on anyone, the people just speak out if they did see something. There’s no pressure on anyone and it’s no big deal if you didn’t see anything. Not everyone see’s something with every exercise. I’m one of them; sometimes I see things during an exercise and other ones I can’t get anything clear.