Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stargate
PP, The people at the conference had a mix of visions of the triangle but you’re the first that seen it on the beech. Stewart saw one huge inverted crystal pyramid at the bottom of the lake. All the other people saw 3 pyramids in the shape of a triangle. Some said they were inverted and others saw them upright. I couldn’t get anything clear when I scanned the area. However I’m not as good as others when it comes to scanning. DT saw some kind tube coming down. It sounds strange and I’ll let her explain it. Stewart did say there are tunnels under the lake.

That reminds me of one thing that I have a hard time understanding. Stewart said there are tunnels all over the US and they use high speed trains in them. He said they are so fast that they travel in hyperspace. How do you travel in hyperspace when you’re underground?

Richard, I just spent a while looking through the old threads and posts to see where I first wrote about that vision of a triangle. Unfortunately there was no mention of a beach so I think in my mind's eye with an active imagination..it was on a beach. Sorry about that..about writing something that might have been misleading.

The thread where I posted about the experience was called Inner Visions and the post was made on Nov 22nd, 2005. In addition, back in Jan/Feb, I had seen triangles with a cross inside or on top of it.. however I was told that it was probably an activation of some sort.

peace

Well, talking about what might or might not happen if you did step into a vortex or time slip, I believe your energy or Frequency must match the surrounding area or you would be in serious trouble.  Its very confusing to the mind if your not ready and it feels like you cant focus on anything and feel retarded .......  But how would i know, Im just this guy.  You know!

I read part of this thread last night (I think) and have just scanned through the last few posts here, but it comes to mind that the Ancients seem to have been aware of natural earth power-lines, of sorts.  Could take a look at ley lines and dragon lines...I have no knowledge about such places in the U.S. But it's just a thought...

Anyhow, it's late...I'm  tired.  Apologies upfront if the comment is superfluous or meaningless...

Good eve to you all.

xan-i

P.S. This is in reference to undergound hyperspace travel.

William you are correct about an area needing to match our frequency and the only way we can match the frequency of an area is through Oversoul guidance and mind pattern rearrangement work(release work, affirmations, hyperspace symbols). So it hopefully may be a place where we are guided into..not an accident..where we are meant to be within the allowance of God-Mind.

Also--about that cartoon Avatar: the Last Airbender---yeah I know what you're talking about....

About the symbol:

I'm not sure how to accurately interpret it. The arrow is pointing down and is ice blue,right? A thin arrow pointed upwards means raising so obviously if its pointing down it denotes the opposite meaning. A thick arrow, in THH is shown pointed to the right or to the left..if its to the left it means towards ego and if its to the right, it means right direction. In True Reality of Sexuality, the thin arrow symbol pointed upwards and in pale red means flaccid male genitalia. You guys look it up! 
Since it is ice blue, we need to remember from what we read in The Healer's Handbook that ice blue is the designated color of the human throat chakra and represents the immediate future, communication, throat healing,cooling and freezing(in reference to healing fever,pain,bleeding,sores,etc). Sky Blue--which might also be that color also means male energy.

So I really don't know..I think maybe it could mean decreasing expression of male energy in the future especially since its in his pineal gland area? I guess its not a harm for me then!  But then it would be really weird if the Illuminati don't want masculine energy because I thought they prefer masculine energy and androgyny instead of favoring feminine energies? V-Tongue

Harry Potter:4 : hrmm- The Lightening bolt means Lightening activation...and you said his right brain? so yeah..you're right! To imbalance us? It would make more sense if they activated left brain instead of right brain...because left brain to them is easier for them to control..right brain...if its super activated probably means negativity, too much spiritual energy..but of course...if we don't have control of our spiritual energy...they or someone else will.

What do you think?

Thanks for asking! V-Smiley

William and PP, You guys are both right about needing to match the frequency of the area. That’s why a person can’t stay in other realities for very long. Eventually they need to come back to their time period. That’s why stepping into the Great Lakes triangle doesn’t appeal to me. I don’t like the idea of not being able to come back.

erm I just wanted to write more about Avatar: The Last Airbender so you guys or other future readers/posters may get some insights into children's programming shows these days. For all I know, you guys are aware of this and may even be able to provide more details! :o)

From general insights based on Expansions work and communications with other Hyperspace practitioners, I came to the conclusions that I think that show activates young children for many reasons. This is because Aang(the protagonist) is a centenarian in a 12 year old boy's body and there is an emphasis on Buddhism, the oriental religions and belief systems as well as the concept of reincarnation(the word avatar is an incarnation).  Emphasis on things borrowed from Buddhist/Hinduism/ Asian music and plugged into the show is a probable or even glaring hint at New World Religion programming. This also denotes that Aang kept reincarnating in the same planet as the same type of role in his world(maybe different form :female,male ordifferent type of airbender,etc) and if you compare it to our reality--if we're specifically programmed, we keep "reincarnating" meaning we(not all of us though..it depends on the individual..I know I asked Oversoul...so it means that I chose to be here in this situation) don't get a chance to hang out , evaluate past experiences in linear time and plan new experiences with the Oversoul as much before each new birth..our souls were trapped and then transplanted into a new form. Most of the children (in our physical reality) transmigrated here are old souls(holding lots of knowledge,wisdom and unreleased experiences)--at least thats how I perceive it.We all are if we took out the illusion and concept of time and space. Also, Aang is a very important being he is the Avatar who is the master of all the elements and a balance to the elements as well. He plays around and cracks cute jokes and has good fighting skills techniques which he executes with aplomb. When he gets activated--he has access to his other incarnations to assist him with his training..and his activation seems to be a kundalini one...so I think children watching it will like him,will relate to him,will think or wish they were special like him(my rationale is specifically programmed people are made to feel they are special and a cut above the rest which is an illusion because all of us are equal yet different intelligent energies of God-Mind) and perhaps this may enhance their programming as well. Adults also may find him appealing as well..maybe watching him connects to their childhood. I say this because I kinda feel I could relate to him(even though I'm not anyone's saviour...only my own) and even though I'm 25 I have a lot of child issues..so its probably why I watch a 12 year old animated character. *shrugs*.

Finally, I think this show appeals to those who have End Times Scenario, NWR, and maybe some slight hints at Alice in Wonderland and Wizard of Oz Programming--since there's an ambience of that time is near stuff..and you gotta make your way through this world..learn and develop skills,talents and use abilities..get training from so and so...visit this place..rescue this person...get these items...and finish it all at this time...blah blah blah..maybe Nickelodeon programming(lol I dunno..if Disney has programming, why can't Nickelodeon, Warner brothers and Pixar have programming too? j/k). What programming involves someone activating into a superhuman being...the special one..the chosen one? Is there some type of Messiah programming out there? Whatever is in this show is a big clue to whatever programming I have(or others in here of course!!). I always am "moved" by people all of a sudden being a key to correcting the disasters in this world..that they have the power within them..kinda like the movie The Fifth Element...or you know..in that show Angel when Cordelia gets activated by a demon to become a higher being as a result of her psychic visions..or like Jean Gray from the X-Men becoming the phoenix(erm I know..phoenix birds are illuminati symbols), Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within(If you've seen it you know what I mean) or..recently Silent Hill(sorta and I hope I'm not giving something away now), The Haunting, etc...something where people get enhanced into their full potential because they have something within them which is a key to it all and they're like some saviour..and they start whipping some arses!!!

The superhuman thing you said reminds me of WB's Smallville series. Maybe someone should start a thread on superman programming.

Nice post Purpleparrot showing real world programming and manipulation with our shows we watch....

Speaking of StarGates,...   Does StarGates move you through Hyperspace? ...........or......... If we did Travel thru time say with a Vortex are you using Hyperspace or just Vibrational shifting?  Vortex sounds like a wormhole so there might be energy tranference......  In the underground Shuttle systems are they Going thru a StarGate to travel or is it some kind of HyperDimensional movement?  Or maybe using Gravity field like UFO's. 

In all that ive read about StarGates and Time travel machines it seems to involve Vibration, Electronic Vibrational fields being manipulated.  A higher or lower confined field of sound or pulse vibrational loop like antenna pulse.....  So maybe you are trying to match the resonance field of where you want to go with technology.

Me brain hurts!

Silverinf,  Have you ever read some of the stories on the net about programmed soldiers or programmed people having superman qualities, like jumping out of an airplane with no parachute and landing un-scratched and walking away.

But there are some old tyme western movies way back in the day and in the western there is the guru indian dood sitting on a rock and the gunslinger shoots him but the bullets go right thru him.

(wont anyone remark about my godawful avatar)

Sigh

slinks off to watch more of the Monkey king.