Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swine Flu
DT how is your daughter going?  

i recommend some cannabis tea or any cannabis edible

Hi DT

Sorry to hear about your child.  It must be so difficult for you.  I would try vitamin D as this is very effective against the flu but not sure how safe it is to administer to infant.

Craig

Well my Stacy seems to be on the mend. She says that she is tired a lot, but other than that she is fine. She is back to work. But now I am hearing that 2 of my grandchildren (ages 3 and 5) are sick. Sure hope they get better before I go there.

Glad to hear that DT, and yes the flu will make you feel like that for awhile, hope the grandkids are ok.

Just a warning for you all, a friend of mind in st Louis was running an extreme temperature last Thursday, he went to the doctor and they treated him for swine flu before getting the test results, and now he is in an induced coma, he actually has severe pneumonia, his kidneys are failing and its not good, so people get the results before you take any meds.

The doctors are panicking along with the public with the swine flu.  

Quote:The doctors are panicking along with the public with the swine flu.  
 Yes I think so which is why they changed the number of deaths in the US attributed to it. Actually it was changed to include deaths from complications such as this pneumonia that many have experienced.
 People have recovered from this pneumonia though.

Astroj, Will they admit that by giving him swine flu treatment sent him into coma? Do you believe if they waited for test to come back that he would not of been in coma?

I know you dont know for sure unless they confirmed it, but hospitals act like they never do any wrong.

The hospital gave my mom staff infection and acted like they didnt know what was wrong with her, yet she had to keep an IV in her arm for a month and get a type of antibiotic pumped in her for a month, of every day going to the hospital for them to do this... (We confirmed the stuff they were giving her was only for staff infection) They still would not admit it was their fault.

Luckily my grandkids are now okay. I am thankful that my daughter does not fully trust doctors and she would not admit that they had any kind of flu so she watched them carefully and took care of them herself instead of running to the doc.

You need to put a hot compress on your chest if you're having problems.Do you have a large liquor store with imported liquors anywhere nearby?And,can you purchase Vicks Vapor Rub or Menthol Vaporizing Rub.it goes by slightly different names.There is nothing better for getting rid of strep throat the flu and chest pain, than this.

William Wrote:Astroj, Will they admit that by giving him swine flu treatment sent him into coma? Do you believe if they waited for test to come back that he would not of been in coma?

I know you dont know for sure unless they confirmed it, but hospitals act like they never do any wrong.

William,

They would never admit that, doctors kill more people than cars! I do believe the flu medication did hinder what was needed, but there is no point in talking past tense, there is nothing that can be done now, only that the general population stop putting so much trust in doctors, especially GP’s.

DT glad to hear all is well in your family.