Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tattoo
I have decided to tattoo a Winged Lion on my right arm, in the height of the solar plexus.

I may do this now as the sun goes into Aries:)

I thought I should post some pictures and perhaps you could tell me what you think of the pictures I have found.

[Image: 19_Winged_Lion.jpg]

[Image: Winged_Lion.jpg]
This one gives me good vibes, I have it framed too.

[Image: winged_lion_web2.jpg]
This one is really beautiful I think, a very good artist. And peculiar how the artist would come to paint something like this:) Heres the link for his website: Scott Eaton
He's got some cool centaurs on there:P

[Image: wingedlionsk.jpg]

I really liked this one, I thought of tattooing some time ago but I have been looking at the others too. Beautiful mane:)

[Image: WingedLionSk.jpg]
Here's one of the above in black/white, I suppose it would look something like this as a tattoo. I will only use black pigments to keep the health aspect as good as possible and it lasts much longer, tolerates sunlight.

Any feedback would be appreciated:)

Having the Lion with me like this will be nice.

I almost forgot this one, it is really simple but I like it:)

I cant get the picture in here, it's a bit too big.

Here it is:)

Why would you tattoo yourself ? That's damaging your skin.

BTW: I like the first picture.

The lion frequency is supposed to be one of the things that can help me with the attachment. So I choose to get closer to it.

I cant see why it would be a bad thing. I have not had a normal life, I need to do what I can to make things work.

There are evenings where things look very dim. I made a conclusion about this.

I'm having a bad day.

Thank you for the response:)

The 2nd one is peaceful and spiritual. the others are more fierce or intense. Depends on what image you are looking for.

I also noticed that picture:) I like it, but I think I might need a bit more bite:D

Headspace,

We have talked lots about tattoos, and I am sure you are aware that the tattoo is not the same energy as the frequency, and please think carefully of which chakra you want to imprint. I like the 4th sketch, the one standing on the mountain, looking proud and restrained. With that said, stop talking about it, just do it! Procrastinate no more…

Thank you:)

I was sure the solar plexus was the right one for me, since the attachment is involved there.

I have had issues with the base, I thought about that yesterday. But it's a weird place for a lion tattoo:P And if it really works would it not make me more primal? Sexual, angry and such?

That is my favorite too, but I like the look on the one fighting those dragoons:) But I guess it is not as fitting for a tattoo.

I just came across a blog of a woman fighting a sad divorce. she got a rampant lion tattoo at some point and she wrote her experience changed. She found strenght:D But of course, I know that whole experience would be the change, not the tattoo.

I like the first one the best.

My favorite is #3. Is this your first tattoo?