Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tattoo
I think the left hand is feminine and receives energy, while the right hand is masculine and transmits it. I'm not sure about the legs.

I meant the artist behind the 3rd lion:) But you have a point, I was wondering about that energyfield issue. Lately I have not been good at controlling my own thoughts, the attachment has been very intense. But the whole idea behind the tattoo is to get closer to the lion frequency so fear would be stupid.

Zodd:

That could be right, an old friend bit me there once. In my left wrist. A dog, I love him:) It was all my fault, I deserved it.

--

Here's the website of the girl who made the 3rd lion.

I wonder if it's a bad move to contact her.

Like I said, go with your gut.

Why do you think you deserved to be bitten?

I was psychotic, I was probably messed with by the attachment. I was not often angry but I could go off. And he never did anything wrong, it was all me.

I know it's supposed to be like he attracted it but I still acted like a horrible person to him. It is probably the worst I ever did. And I have done bad stuff.

Any suggestions on the left/right issue?

Headspace,

Stay focused and on topic, if you start asking yourself a million what if with this idea then you should not do it, the intention is floating and picking up debris on its way! This is how the mind pattern takes in junk.
Ask yourself a few questions

1. Do you really want a tattoo?
  2. Why?
  3. For what purpose?
If you can answer these directly without hesitation, then ask yourself, what picture/imprint do I feel that my body would benefit from?

you are dealing with a physical lion, and it is male, the male lion could increase your ego and arrogance, therefore which part of the body would benefit?

I do not know you personally, only by what you have written in the forum, having this animal on your core strength (torso/upper body) would not give any purpose, I could only suggest having it on the right or left lower leg.

A tattoo by itself does not bring any thoughts to mind. But I am heavily manipulated right now. The "why" and the purpose would be to get closer to or connect to a frequency. I'm sort of blocked mentally, so I'm not quite clear.

What effect would that have? Having it on the leg?

My intention with lion tattoo would be to grow in it, the lion frequency and to learn from it.

I do not want arrogance or ego, I have that and I do not like it. I like the opposite. because that feels right, and it is. Although it can in some cases feel like I'm missing something:P  I'm not quite alone or something.

It has been sort of dual to me, times with less ego more structure, discipline and clarity and then there's ego, I see the attachment is involved there too. The times I follow my ego the attachment follows. Or it comes much closer.

HeadSpace Wrote:What effect would that have? Having it on the leg?

My intention with lion tattoo would be to grow in it, the lion frequency and to learn from it.
Headspace,

This is why I suggest the leg, having it on an area where a chakra is will intensify the physical characteristics of a male lion, respected yet feared, arrogant, lazy and self nurturing, yet having it on your leg creates the energy to be in your control, as you walk the energy is resonating in each step, yet not on the foot where the impact is dominating, on the lower leg the stride of the lion can empower your own energy, yet you have control of it, but if you choose a picture of the lion dominating or hunting, then you will also take on that energy.

Stop allowing this attachment to create your stability, take control and decide yes or no, its that simple.

Ok, that sounds useful. I thought of the right lower leg.

I will do it some time along the aries cycle:)

Headspace,

When anyone is unsure about something it is always good to seek advice from others, yet it is important to structure self direction, you have to be the one who decides what to do and when to do it, or else you will receive that karmic flow of energy from everyone that participated in that choice.  

I like tattoos if they have meaning, it is body art, and when they are done right they have an amazing affect.

When I had my tattoo I was totally into it, I designed it, it represents me and imprints me in a totally positive way, perhaps you should talk with Zodd42, he is an artist and he might be able to work with you and create something just for your pattern of energy that will reflect you. Just a thought because if you are unsure then you just should not do it.

I am not trying to confuse you.