Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tattoo
Thank you both:)

Yes, it is my first one.

I do wonder about the placement, if the sides left and right has any significance? My left side weaker than my right:? Maybe that would need it more?

My sacral has been weak too, I might get another tattoo in that area..But I will work on myself. So it's not like that would be the solution.

My left shoulder is much weaker than the right.. Wonder how would the lion energies fit with the left side?

I wouldn't know. I would go with what feels right for you. I am an artist, and I know art contains very much energy... so I would be careful about who actually does the tattoo as their mind-state will be sort of crystallized with yours into the ink. I hope it turns out well. If you can, take a picture of it and post it. I would love to see the final product.

I also thought of this, same with the actual drawing. I have never really seen the tattoo scene as a healthy one. But I think many of the people that does the tattoos are interested in art and appreciate the theme.

HeadSpace Wrote:I also thought of this, same with the actual drawing. I have never really seen the tattoo scene as a healthy one. But I think many of the people that does the tattoos are interested in art and appreciate the theme.

Don't allow a tattoo or an extra tatto on your body if you are free to choose; These people who do the tattoos are controlled Illuminati agents and are paid by them generally.

A tattoo makes you also more vulnerable to be involved in rituals and ceremonies.

Why would you allow to remove/damage a part of your skin ?

It also creates a new hole in your auric field.

I might have misinterpreted something but I doubt all of them are illuminati agents:)
And a hole? That sounds weird, I can understand that it could make the area foggy or scrambled looking.

The skin part is a good point though, the attachment manipulated me into seeing the tattooing process as scary when looking at a video and I saw how one could feel about the idea of putting all that ink in there. But that was not my feelings:)

Heres what it could look like, but it's not my lion though:
[Image: 061204t.jpg]

In a movie called Baraka, which shows many different tribes and cultures from around the world I saw some things in one specific tribe. I had eaten mushrooms and there was a group, they either had tattoos or body paint. They were lined up in a ritual or something. I saw the bodypaint was glowing and they had a very strong vibe. It was the kids, and it was for protection.

I did think of what you mentioned about rituals, since I did read they use animal frequencies there.

There are millions of tattoo artists... there is no way all of them are illuminati minions. Most of them from my experience are just average your average dumb Joe who listens to heavy metal or smokes weed. They have tattoos and piercings because they think they are 'cool' and have never set foot inside a ritual.

I'm sure there are many tattoo artists that are connected in some way to the illuminati, after all most celebrities have some kind of tattoo... hebrew letters, symbols, calenders, etc. The artists that perform these tattoos are probably more like gurus than tattoo artists.

I don't know about holes in the aura... I've met people covered with tattoos that I can feel have very strong auric fields. As for me, I think tattoos are neat but I would never get one. My body is perfect as is... besides there is no image I can think of that I would ever want to be permanently etched into my skin.

I think you should do what feels right for you. Follow your gut intuition.

HeadSpace Wrote: I know that whole experience would be the change, not the tattoo.
Headspace,

This is actually wrong, depending on the picture! A tattoo does imprint the body, just like a scar, therefore the imprint changed her along with the experience, and I have seen it myself first hand, and it was a very positive move actually. Yes the right and left sides do make a difference as they represent male and female, yes some artists are illuminati, but at the end of the day, it is your body and your choice.

Thank you all:)

And AJ, that is good to hear:)

My left wrist is partly damaged for some reason.

On mushrooms I also felt a serious block or something in my left wrist and my left arm and shoulder. It was downright weak but in a sad and unusual way. It was strange to go through the body at the time.

So the left is feminine, and creative?

I just looked up the webadress in the one I thought about tattooing, it was my favorite before too. The 3rd, it turns out the artist lives in norway:P

I'm not sure it is right of me to say such a thing, but I think she might have NWR..And there the thing were we all attract stuff. I see a lot of programmed people.

But I dont think this is a bad thing, I mean they/we are still persons. I don't like the image I've ended up with in regards to programmed people. Myself included, it is sad.

I thought I might contact her just to see what she's like:)

If you feel bad energy from her first up, go with that, there are a zillion tattooists around, but allow your own mind pattern want to attract one who actually just loves doing the art, because you could be sending out messages for an agent to imprint you with ink and a pattern of thought, because a tattoo does take some time and you are interacting in each others subtle energy field during that time.  Yes the left is feminine, creative, and much more.