Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lion Frequency: All Of the Variations
The Lion Frequency: All Of the Variations

[Image: LionA1.jpg]

The regular Lion Frequency. Visualize this flat image standing inside the crown chakra band, and then focus into the royal blue dot at the center of the aleph. Gives you immediate knowledge that your wishes are manifesting so as to dispell doubts that are counterproductive. Also teaches you how to break the cycle of reincarnation by becoming a surpasser rather than a victim or oppressor. It's also a teacher, so it can give nightmares if you intend to fix life's problems.

[Image: LionB2.jpg]

The more powerful Lion Frequency. Visualize the kite on the crown like a visor and land a gold aleph at the center. Create a dot at the center of the platform and aleph, and then look into it. Results almost immediate.

[Image: LionB3.jpg]

The even more advanced form of the Lion Frequency.  Do the same: Visualize the platform on the crown like a visor, the aleph at the center, and the dot. Connect a brown line from the dot to a brown merger directly above. Connect the merger to a silver infinity at the top. Also connect it to a gold infinity. And finally connect it to a white infinity. In that order, the infinity symbol consists of the three colors from center-out: Silver, Gold, White. When you are finished with this exercse, dispell the white, gold, then silver, disconnect the line, fade the merger, disconnect that line, and decide inside the dot whether you want the Lion Frequency to stay with you. If you decide so, then "good luck" will follow you for the day. If you want to learn, life gets worse but you will discover some life lessons. This exercise, if practiced enough, can deactivate all implants and remove all energetic blockages. However, it must give you nightmares to deactivate the implants, etc.

oooooohhh  aaaahhhhh  cool!

:)

COOOOOl !! Cool

Weng the 1st one has REAL Gold , I like that !!

must give you nightmares?

why not just violet flush them out?

i'm starting to get tired of the way everyone thinks round this earth. makes no goddamn sense... almost all the time.

If you don't get nightmares you won't learn, similar to you not experiencing negative experiences in life. Deprogramming also causes nightmares. Stewart said that himself. And I experienced it myself plenty of times. Sometimes I don't care about deeply deprogramming and I won't get nightmares. It depends on how willing you want to deprogram. Furthermore, if deactivating implants are so easy then everyone should be freed by now. The mind-pattern and programming that allows the implant to electromagnetically affect you is very deep and enhanced. Thanks for ruining the line of good feedback here!

Nice,very nice SI.I have however,surpassed even these exercises.I never use the diamond platform.Don't need to.I would not suggest that you folks do the same.I have a lot of the lion frequency and therefore a much higher rate of vibration than most other people,so therefore,using this comes natural to me.I have also felt the shapeshifting taking place while I use it.It is the best thing that Stewart has ever shared,and I am truly grateful to him for that.For those who are on the frequency already,it enables one to go beyond just being a surpasser.There are many secrets associated with this frequency,that unfortunately Stewart has not spoken about.I guess some things we have to learn on our own.

Tips from Stewart in the thread "Lion Frequency Concerns":

http://www.expansions.com/forum/bbBoard....#gpid14430

Quote:It affects all people the same way. Human DNA contains the capacity for everything-- simply a matter of what flips the switches. Preparation is always grounding and balancing. If you have fear or trepidation, don't bother using it as it is based on power and strength.

+

If a person has a negative intention or an ungrounded pattern, the Lion Frequency cannot work anyway. So, there are no negative affects when using this.

+

The Lion Frequency helps to gain greater awareness between self, Oversoul and God-Mind. The more you practice and connect to it, the better the familiarity becomes and soon, you can instantly achieve the affects without effort. You can only get stronger and more confient, with a wonderful power of benevolence.

Yes,it is based on power and strength.I did all kinds of things with it.Even going into a solid gold tetra/octa in which I ended up shapeshifting into a lion creature.I still haven't figured out why I suddenly ended up having a crown on my head consisting of 12 gold alephs.And then a friend decided to get me a quartz crystal wand.He figured if I was really a former Atlantean I should know what to do with it,and how to use it:D and I do.So,I infused it with the Lion frequency,and my third eye grew and grew.And so my adventures with this frequency are endless.Exploring this frequency truly changes a person.You don't have to wait long for the effects.It helps to eliminate the victim mentality,you become truly self-confident,and you look at the world and everything around you in a different way,basically,from the perspective of an observer.I have also become aware of my own mind pattern,and can come out of a triggered state,or an alter.I hope this gives some of you an idea of what can be achieved with it.

Moonchild,  Wow!

:)

I guess I've gone a long way from being demonized,to being Lionized Cool

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Photoshop: Lion Frequency Lion 3 1,198 02-23-2008, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Wintershade
  The Lion Frequency: The Advanced Variation SilverInfinity 13 2,727 10-13-2006, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Octahedron