Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lion Frequency: All Of the Variations
Rodrigo Soto Wrote:bathtub yes - large enough..no! hehe.

If i were to lay in it, what part recommended, feet? sitting? Just can't lay down.

If you grounded, then it worked as when i was out, i was at peace and relaxed, under the sun, watching birds fly over and crowing as right above, landing near and..doing the male/female bird thing, strange!

A serious question btw... is it possible to have 'certain genetics, yet soul personality is part of another race?'

Also, 101 Dalmation memories surfaced..(101 = binary for 5), thinking of getting a dog for company, will be nice to have around :)

Going to have a break for a while

Rodrigo
Yea I grounded you last night,although I was so tired,that a bird could have knocked me out.The dalmations are part of a particular programming,although right now,I can't seem to remember which one.Bend your knees and try getting into the tub,so that your chest is in the water.I should have sent you my huge bathtub,which I ended up selling:DWe have such a mix of genetics right now.Yes,the soul personality can feel that it is part of another race.

I did the Lion frequency last night, for the first time after reading a bit of True Reality of Sexuality.

Must have been something to it because earlier the same day I found an old clock I remembered from my childhood, which has two large golden winged lions on either side of the clock! Hmmmm...

As soon as I entered into the Royal Blue dot...whoosh my whole body just became something else and I felt a heavy pressure in my jaw, forehead and shoulders, it was definately something I never experienced before...I got out after a minute or so though...

Hey RS! Welcome onboard!

MC, I never saw this post until now, sorry about that, been a month already!! Thank you for doing the grounding for me back then, it definitely helped!

Did you manage to find out what Dalmatians meant?

Rodrigo

You are welcome Rodrigo.No,I didn't find out what type of programming it is,all I know is that it was mentioned,and I think while I was in Australia.I think they use the numbers as a trigger as well.If someone is very proficient with feeling and using energies,there is something else that can be done with this frequency as well,but it's not for amateurs.

Thankyou for the welcome Rodrigo!

I still have some things I have to take care of before I start exploring this frequency more, I feel it is good for empowerment, as long as you have a stable foundation to begin with. I think everyone has a right to judge for themselves if its right for them, or not.

Happy visualizing :)

rskiller Wrote:I did the Lion frequency last night, for the first time after reading a bit of True Reality of Sexuality.

Must have been something to it because earlier the same day I found an old clock I remembered from my childhood, which has two large golden winged lions on either side of the clock! Hmmmm...

As soon as I entered into the Royal Blue dot...whoosh my whole body just became something else and I felt a heavy pressure in my jaw, forehead and shoulders, it was definately something I never experienced before...I got out after a minute or so though...
Be careful with this, the though reactions can activate a defensive system of the Internal programmer due to brainimplants and implants in genitals; which likely is NWO technology. Flush your body often in violet.

Thankyou for the advice, Octahedron..I guess i'll have to be alert and de-activate any implants that I find..

Did this a few days ago and when I went to sleep, I dreamt about being in a car crash (in a black limo with a driver, I was in the back seat), the road had been blocked on purpose and the driver just drove right into it as if he was on a mission to kill me. I braced myself and then we smashed hard, the car fliped over forwards, landing on it's top. I couldn't move, I was trapped. Then the car went up in flames. When the fire started to burn me alive, I started to cry with so much saddness.

Then I woke up. Meow.

[Image: th_lionfreq.jpg]

Here's one I did of Gold Infinity, Golden Merger, and Lion Frequency...

Click for 1024x768 version wallpaper :D

Hi Moonchild,
Just read your fascinating info using the Lion Frequency.

Is it possible to pass on the benefits of the Lion Frequency to an unborn baby by mentally sending this archetype to the womb?

My second child kicks furiously when I try to send pale pink, peach or pale orange color to the womb, so I want to try out the Lion Frequency.

I sent plenty of violet to my first child this way but did not know of using the Lion Frequency then. However, the delivery was very easy for my wife and I felt satisfied for trying this.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Photoshop: Lion Frequency Lion 3 1,198 02-23-2008, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Wintershade
  The Lion Frequency: The Advanced Variation SilverInfinity 13 2,727 10-13-2006, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Octahedron