Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lion Frequency: All Of the Variations
Rodrigo,
I must apologize for addressing  you that way.
An energy filter is some thing you can set up to reduce the energetic impact.
Take care.

Such as a Violet Screen infront of monitor? I used real ones when younger to prevent gamma off the older style CRT monitors...

Good concept, thank you for that.

Also, i think figured out what was giving me charge, and its the background archetypes on this forum. Everytime I maximise the browser on a page here, i can feel it.

Going to have to disable automatic image downloading for now and see if it works.

Thanks for writing.

PS. Didn't need to contact Stewart, realised if I am to do what I am to achieve, then I have to stand up on my own for once.

Rodrigo

Rodrigo,
Should you  find yourself in an environment where you do not want to accept the vibrations being emitted you can also cross you legs and fold your arms across you chest.
Best wishes..

First off, would like to say that I my intention is not to come across as 'complaining' because I realised that is what I may be doing; although was not aware of it until just now, for that I apologise.

Baniakash,

Flashes of visuals of 'feet flat on floor, eyes closed, arms by side' give a totally new meaning (or interpreted as the real meaning) - I now know why it was needed to do that via techniques, and now I know the crossing arms/feet, I recall being told/reading about it before, yet, hmmm

Mind can see negative energy flowing in arm formation (8 - infinity) and as its looping its losing charge, i wonder if someone projects negative energy at me, I can capture it into loop, and send it back, such as energetic martial arts

Perhaps reason for video games with themes such as the one above....

Felt a sadness over a realisation - I got an e-mail which asked if I was still on anti-smoking medication, and although partner and I haven't had it since yesterday, it gave me a bad feeling about decision to start taking it in the first place,

How can I remove frequency of the compounds in body/brain, and in a way that is slowly done without shock to system, then reversing its effects, but still have ability of what I have discovered recently, without chemically being affected by it?

Going to see if I can scan body/brain/mind using 'virus' scan on computer of mind, and put frequency in quarantine, then submit to oversoul for analysis and ask for it to be sent back with relevant details for disinfection.

Feet getting really itchy, thought of taking the next step into the future with current frame of mind (realisation of no-smoking medication) may be irratating me.

Ok its getting late, and I think its time to go to sleep.

Thanks Again.

Rodrigo

Before I go, I think I've tapped into frequency of alteration of music via music industry, some good songs sound a little off.... Diamond/Amethyst around ears should work I hope..

Rodrigo,you're either in the process of having a kundalini activation,or they are activating certain implants which are causing you to feel what you feel.I have to ask you some questions privately to discern what is going on with you.I tap into the 9th level of the angelic hierarchy, which would be the Archangel frequency.It can deflect any attack,whether it's from a person or technology.So,it's impossible for them to activate implants when I use this.

Moonchild - which is another reason for seeing you face to face, or even private communication via hyperspace (so I can understand what you are doing/saying, and I can learn) which prevents negative aspects from this.

I need proper security right now, I feel so many things, and this computer is giving off a stronger and stronger sensation that is getting physically sickening!!! That this morning I had to leave to go for swim! i was so balanced when swimming and considering chi-kung in future, that it seems totally lost when sitting here, and so far this is the only way I can communicate with you all.

In need of Hyperspace Security on physical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rodrigo

PS, I realised when I woke up, that 'Rod' is fine in reference to HH!!! I was commenting on True Reality of Sexuality aspect of it...

You should take a 24 hr break from the computer so that you can see how it felt not being near it.
I'll see about grounding you,now,before I go to sleep.And,do you have a bathtub,because you should take a sea salt bath.

bathtub yes - large enough..no! hehe.

If i were to lay in it, what part recommended, feet? sitting? Just can't lay down.

If you grounded, then it worked as when i was out, i was at peace and relaxed, under the sun, watching birds fly over and crowing as right above, landing near and..doing the male/female bird thing, strange!

A serious question btw... is it possible to have 'certain genetics, yet soul personality is part of another race?'

Also, 101 Dalmation memories surfaced..(101 = binary for 5), thinking of getting a dog for company, will be nice to have around :)

Going to have a break for a while

Rodrigo

This format would be helpful...

1) Lion Frequency 1

Gold Aleph - with Royal Blue Dot
Violet platform underneath

My logo, standard archetype, good reminder

1) Lion Frequency 2

Brown/(other colour)Merger Symbol
violet frequency line from Merger to royal blue dot in aleph
Gold Aleph - with Royal Blue Dot
Violet platform underneath

Variant I know, but as a step exercise; violet freq line is new for me, I used brown freq to brown merger sysmbol.

2) Lion Frequency 3

Gold infinity
Violet frequency line from Merger to royal blue dot in aleph
Gold Aleph - With royal Blue Dot
Violet Platform underneath

Ok, I used here a golden freq. line, without merger symbol in between, where I named this exercise as "nuclear explosion lion-freq" 

I'm also busy with some others:

1) Sentence: DNA-symbol + Brown merger + Golden Aleph/Blue dot + violet diamond

2) Golden aleph in violet space

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Photoshop: Lion Frequency Lion 3 1,197 02-23-2008, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Wintershade
  The Lion Frequency: The Advanced Variation SilverInfinity 13 2,716 10-13-2006, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Octahedron