Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Los Angeles Earthquake
Is it still too late to manifest a different reality? If that earthquake is not here now, I should still be able to work with my mind-patterns for a different outerworld. But that is dim because we have been receiving constant rain in both northern and southern California.

I am living away from my parents as a freshmen in college. But they are first generation Americans here. And unfortunately, they do not have cars or speak English and have worked their entire lives for a shelter in Los Angeles. They don't have any connections outside California and they will not be convinced to leave. But if they won't leave, they'll die.

With that said, I think I will leave this forum and all of Expansions. I may return if the earthquake does not happen at the end of this year. I cannot stay here because I am very upsetted that there is no free will about what I may experience for the world. But I will come back often to read up on this thread. In the mean time, take cares everyone. I know I won't find any comfort in any Expansions community if Stewart's response is that it's too late.

SilverInf,  Dont get too down on yourself.  I do not wish to see you leave but if you think your gonna learn more by doing that then have safe travels!

If your waiting on that Earthquake then you may be waiting too long.  And or you are spose to experience it but that does not mean your people will die. 

You are strong and will do the right thing,  If you do go then i will be here waiting for your return.

your friend
william

:)

S.I.:

I don't understand...are you angry at something that Stewart said to you about your parents?  Have you lost faith and/or belief in the Hyperspace teachings? Is it your intention to go back and stay with your parents just waiting to 'see' if an earthquake is or will come? And what did you mean by the comment that 'there is no free will'? Where? In our forum? In the Expansions forum?

I don't have to tell you how much you mean to us, and I know that everyone will be upset to see you go, but if that is what your heart is telling you to do - then I guess we will just have to wait until next year to hear from you again.

But I do hope you will answer my questions so that I can understand better what you are going through right now.

Take care. You will be missed.

I’m in shock and I don’t totally understand you Weng. I understand your concerns about possible earthquakes but I’m confused how leaving Expansions and here will help you. You can’t leave us Weng, you’re part of our team and we need you. Is there anything that we can do to help you change your mind?

Thanks everyone for your concerns...

Since my parents will not leave because of their situation, Expansions in a way is preaching the death of my parents. And even more upsetting is that I'm suppose to be able to change my mind-patterns and prevent the earthquake from manifesting, but no where on Expansions have said that. Moreoever, Stewart's latest comment is the earthquake is already in progress, but the earthquake hasn't occured yet. So he means to say that, I don't have free will in terms of having experiences for the world and I can't change my mind-patterns. See, I cannot continue to check these forums and feel upsetted at the same time.

If we can experience whatever we like through changing our mind-patterns, then I should be able to stop the earthquake because it isn't manifested yet. Therefore, I am upset.

Sorry guys.

I understand how you feel. I usually try and see the bright side to everything because I don’t like being in a doom and gloom state of mind. So my thought is that just because LA will experience an earthquake does not mean your parents will die. You never know what might happen. They could survive the earthquake. More people survive earthquakes than die in them. So don’t give up yet Weng, there is still hope. I’m sure your concerns are heard by your oversoul and it will do what it can to help insure their safety. You can also use hyperspace techniques to protect your parents. :) 

Thank you. I will also be placing the Ultimate Protection on my parents every morning. I sometimes forget that the UVP also protects people from physical events.

I will still come back to check up on this forum, but not as often as before.

Yes Weng, you do have free will. You can change your mind pattern and request that the quake not happen, BUT, you are only one person. There may be 100,000 people out there (probably more) that haven't changed their mind patterns and/or maybe even want to experience a quake. If you alone could stop something of this magnitude, then you would be taking away the free will of those thousands of people who's souls do want to experience this. Maybe even your parent's souls want to experience this - who knows? Do you understand what I am saying? You have free will for yourself as long as it doesn't intrude on other people's free will.

You should not just sit and wait for something to happen that may not ever happen. What kind of state of mind is that going to put you in? Right now you need to stay strong, keep protected, even put up protection around your parents and their house. They don't have to believe in it for you to put it up. And you never know...IF, on the day it happens, your parents might be unexpectedly called out of town for some reason. Maybe they will have to come to your school for something, maybe they will win a contest... That may all seem silly and far-fetched, but you never know. And if they are not meant to experience this situation, something will come up to call them away. This I truly believe.

So, take care my friend, in whatever you decide to do. Just know that we are here for you if you ever need us.

Weng, my Father and Step-Mother still live in LA and i have e-mailed him and her to leave so many times and come back to the UK. He feels California will be 'fine.' So i go to the Oversoul Level and send out images of them leaving LA. Also, Weng, you alone changing your Mind Patterns will not stop the LA Quake, only focus on your parents. These Earth Changes may or may not happen depending on Group Mind Patterns and Consciousness. Take care.

You're right about the intrusion of free will, Dreamtime. And Avatar, I hope they will leave, and if not that they will remain safe like my parents.