Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Was Alex Jones allowed to expose the Bohemian Club
projectiles Wrote:
Jona Wrote:The day I depart on completion from this planet, will be a glorious day!!!!!!!!
..all to get reborn on a worse planet called Irth icon_yes  icon_yes
Say what?

Just saying, you might get reborn on a worse planet

At death, you wouldn't know where you're headed. Your destination might be 2X worse than Earth,.. and just for kicks, it'll be called Irth, or Erp.. hahahahah

icon_3roflicon_3rofl

"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/9suiYflDc4g&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

I had  a laugh at this the other day so I thought I would post it here.

I also want to say that it is stupid ignorant and irresponsible of AJ to tell people that DMT has been used for the past 70 years to facilitate these "elves" ......

Magic Mushrooms have been used for thousands of years for the purpose he is waffling on about, hence the Liberty Cap aka Phrygian Cap symbology.  How ignorant and uninformed do you have to be to spread complete disinformation and bullsh*t ?

I cant beleive people listen to his fearmongering.

Do your homework Alex, or the gnomes will come to get you.

Oh, and Jordan Maxwell, do your homework too, with all of your research how come you have overlooked this?

He needs to take a look at this thread on the DI page.  They have Red Hats (hat red) Alex, not green. 

And they are not elves, they are gnomes. 

(btw AJ dont rip off this research for your own ends, just a kind warning :) )

:D

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=111364

Actually, the planet is named 4 one of the solar angels, URTh,
  just like our country is named after MRK, and called USA-
   all from the 72 names of God (EL) the Lord God, Father.

Apparently Mr. Jones and his reporters have not reported truthfully about the Bilderberg meeting. See link below the quote.

Quote:I just can not let the lies that Alex Jones reported about the Bilderberg-Meeting in St. Moritz stay unchallenged. I am writing this in English so that everybody in the States and elsewhere knows what really happened. The bull crap that this guy has been turning out is just staggering. What he reported must be from a different planet because it has nothing to do with the reality here in Switzerland.

http://alles-schallundrauch.blogspot.com...-crap.html
"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

That was a good article. I wonder why Alex reported the meeting was a gay thing. Seems like he would realize sooner or later people would find out he lied about what was going on there.

It's his job. Think of a rodeo clown who distracts the bull when the rider is thrown.

It's also his job to poison the truth which he deliberately does by acting the fool.

There is some truth in some things he presents but it gets all muddied up by the clown.

yea, he is on our side i hope he does come across as a nut, oh btw D.Rokefella NICE NOSE you old crow

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video ALEX JONES A SHILL?? Breaking News 0 629 05-08-2020, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
Video Mossad Control? Alex Jones - FISA Treason? - Qanon Posts Sep 5 Breaking News 0 836 09-07-2018, 02:25 PM
Video Alex Jones' Ex-Wife Tells All, Conspiracies, Fake Supplements Breaking News 0 903 04-09-2018, 07:33 PM
Video Infowars Employees Expose Alex Jones Breaking News 0 987 01-16-2018, 11:53 PM
Video Is Alex Jones really this clueless about the true history of Israel Breaking News 0 1,019 01-16-2018, 11:51 PM