Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Was Alex Jones allowed to expose the Bohemian Club
"Was Alex Jones allowed to expose the Bohemian Club because he needed a sensation to be able to get lots of followers? Then he could mix and stir together truth with half-truths, and misleading information, which will lead the public in a wrong direction, excluding vital information, as of who are the top Illuminati.

In this audio interview with Eric Phelps, expert on the Jesuit Order and the Roman Catholic Church, he clearly proves how Alex Jones has deep Jesuit (top Illuminati) connections, and how he suppresses all information related to the Jesuits, and how he deliberately censors everyone on his show who is trying to bring up the Jesuit Order."

Phelps is illuminati, that's a fact.

Jones is the man, he's genuine, ive read all of the anti alex jones info on the internet, and there's nothing that proves he's a shill.

in fact at least 90% of the anti alex jones info put out there is put out there by cointel, and then the snowball effect picks it up from there.

Alex Jones is one of my hero's and will go down in history as one of the most important people to ever exist in this timeline.

Alex isn't a shill. He just isn't reporting the full story. He reports what Rothschild wants him to report.

Richard Wrote:Alex isn't a shill. He just isn't reporting the full story. He reports what Rothschild wants him to report.
that's actually quite interesting to me.

i'm very open to what you're saying.

i just need more evidence.

ive been looking for evidence of aj being a shill for years and years, i even started the hicks = jones controversy to stir the pot a bit.

im not convinced he's a 'ziontst' shill

im with AJ, i don't believe the NWO are zionists, they are actually a inbred, satanic psychopathic criminally insane bloodline cult.

ive been researching the nwo for 12 years now, it's not a 'zionist' or a 'jewist' conspiracy. it's ancient secret society of mass murdering, inbred, criminally insane, mind controlling, technology addicted, crazy 'people'

his wife is jewish, i have jewish friends, doesnt mean anything to me

if alex jones is an actor, he deserves a academy award.

it's so obvious when people are acting

aj is sincere, always has been

i love alex jones, mans my hero.

ShadowRunner Wrote:ive been researching the nwo for 12 years now, it's not a 'zionist' or a 'jewist' conspiracy.
If you have been researching the NWO for 12 years you should know that the Zionist are playing a large part of pulling the strings. They control almost everything.

I don't blame you Shadow runner. I have 7 tabs pop up when I click on my internet and still two tabs belong to Alex Jones and one to Jeff Rense.

I think it's been approx. 6 years since I started to dig through this area but I used to spent 8 hours or more a day studying the videos and audios what not. Trust me I listened to AJ every day everything. So I know exactly how you feel about this subject.

Starting from Waco, he has either directed or produced almost all key documentaries out there. How can be? He truly has dominated this industry of making Nwo documentaries for more than century now. I mean how can be? I don't think he believes himself that he is a pawn or working for anybody but he clearly defends Jew over and over again. He calls anyone criticizes Jew a dirty scum that needs to be crushed. He also openly supports Palestine as the Jewish state. How could he ever say that?

That by itself is irreversible act of supporting evil to me. This I’m the chosen people theme is literally destroying this Earth and everything in it. And Alex Jones clearly supports that. For every dirty tricks and conspiracies and mind control over mass population especially against western world and its governments the Zionist Jew clearly have their dirty hands in it deeply inside. Alex Jones needs to expose it not defending it if he really wants to save his country as he vigorously preaches every single day. Only thing he does is mis-guiding the mass while giving the dark force the time to finish the NWO completely. Alex Jones network is a great source for illuminati to collect data of movement against NWO, you know. To conquer a group, you set up the leader for them whom you can control.

" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "

The same can be said about stew. He is a Jew and does nothing to expose them as key players in the NWO.

You probably heard Rupert Murdoch is in a major scandal right now. He's a Zionist and controls a huge chuck of the media around the world. He was caught buying cops and hacking into people's phones.

Zionist control most of the media around the world. That's why most people don't know the truth about them controlling the world. Then anyone who tries to inform people of this is labeled anti-Semitic.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video ALEX JONES A SHILL?? Breaking News 0 615 05-08-2020, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
Video Mossad Control? Alex Jones - FISA Treason? - Qanon Posts Sep 5 Breaking News 0 822 09-07-2018, 02:25 PM
Video Alex Jones' Ex-Wife Tells All, Conspiracies, Fake Supplements Breaking News 0 888 04-09-2018, 07:33 PM
Video Infowars Employees Expose Alex Jones Breaking News 0 977 01-16-2018, 11:53 PM
Video Is Alex Jones really this clueless about the true history of Israel Breaking News 0 1,010 01-16-2018, 11:51 PM