Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Was Alex Jones allowed to expose the Bohemian Club
Jones poisons the truth . He is not on "our side".

Mercy Now Wrote:Jones poisons the truth . He is not on "our side".

He is another fear-generator, with no solutions, who makes a mint off of generating fear.

Like one or two other "conspiracy hot shots" that really need to just shut up.

PurplePebble Wrote:

He is another fear-generator, with no solutions, who makes a mint off of generating fear.

Who are the other two you speak of? Curious.

As far as Alex Jones, unfortunately, many other the geo political things, and domestic things, are verifiable. While his delivery is sometimes sensational, he does get it right most of the time.
 It's no longer the derisive label called "conspiracy theory," when it is taking place.
As much of what ,before was called such, has and is happening.

As far as solutions, you can't come up with a solution ,unless you know the full extent of the problem. Given the problem of TPTB, people can't come up with a solution that works for everyone, unless they know the full extent of the problem. Unfortunately, the problems are becoming more of such, that most solutions either lead to more problems, and choice between bad and worse. I'm noticing more and more many issues are designed that way. In effect, TPTB always win.

Alex doesn't offer single solutions, so much as he tells of the extent of the problem. Like him or not, and yes he is allowed to speak, because most people continue to ignore what is happening and who's responsible for it. Thus continuing, and ensuring, their continued success. Messengers, don't offer solutions, just the message. People collectively, and well informed, come up with the solutions.

He openly says about he doesn't give advice for topics he feels he has little experience in but he says what he would do in a situation. What you want him to do? Wipe your arse for you?

Too many people on here look at it from a perspective like Alex Jones is another Swerdlow and never give any of these people the benefit of the doubt to an extent. Like you say he poison's the truth? How about he just got it wrong?

Like does he have to give an intro for every piece of information he gives out out stating what I am about to say may not all be true, bear with me he folks.

People would ignore what he is saying even more.

No one is saying Jones is another swindlow but Jones being backed by Rothschild speaks volumes to me.

[user=1610]Jona[/user] wrote:
Quote:Like you say he poison's the truth? How about he just got it wrong?

He deliberately poisons the truth and as Purple Pebble pointed out a fearmonger.

I certainly don't see him as a Swerdlow and don't see how anyone could.

He is a shill however and a spewman of dis/misinfo....intentionally.

Anu-021413 Wrote:
PurplePebble Wrote:

Who are the other two you speak of? Curious.

As far as Alex Jones, unfortunately, many other the geo political things, and domestic things, are verifiable. While his delivery is sometimes sensational, he does get it right most of the time.
 It's no longer the derisive label called "conspiracy theory," when it is taking place.
As much of what ,before was called such, has and is happening.

As far as solutions, you can't come up with a solution ,unless you know the full extent of the problem. Given the problem of TPTB, people can't come up with a solution that works for everyone, unless they know the full extent of the problem. Unfortunately, the problems are becoming more of such, that most solutions either lead to more problems, and choice between bad and worse. I'm noticing more and more many issues are designed that way. In effect, TPTB always win.

Alex doesn't offer single solutions, so much as he tells of the extent of the problem. Like him or not, and yes he is allowed to speak, because most people continue to ignore what is happening and who's responsible for it. Thus continuing, and ensuring, their continued success. Messengers, don't offer solutions, just the message. People collectively, and well informed, come up with the solutions.

I am not saying that Jones is the same as Swindlow at all, but it is fairly obvious that AJ, DI and SS have a platform on which to spout their info, and they seem to be all connected in some way, whether it is appearing on radio shows, seminars etc... it is like a shite spouting conspiracy theory human centipede where they all kiss each others asses while advertsising each others fearmongering messages.

There are no solutions from any of them.

DI has one line "infinite love + sales pitch" etc...

SS - " bs sales pitch for "de programming" "....

No wonder they dont have any solutions, they dont want solutions, they would go out of business.

who on earth will be able to come up with a solution for defeating "clockwork elves"  

Anyone up for that task?

True he has a platform, and if he's financially backed by the Rothschilds, then the spoken of trend is taking place. That being, TPTB would turn the truth into a moneymaking venture, as their lies cant stay believed for much longer. At least as long as there are multitudes of people still willing to believe them.

Silence is not Golden.

What Alex is doing is exposing things about the Windsor faction. That's why a lot of his stories are true. The same goes for Wikileaks and even Michael Moore. Then Windsor has people like Rupert Murdoch that owns Fox news and the majority of the big newspapers exposing things about Rothschild.

Admin Wrote:What Alex is doing is exposing things about the Windsor faction. That's why a lot of his stories are true. The same goes for Wikileaks and even Michael Moore. Then Windsor has people like Rupert Murdoch that owns Fox news and the majority of the big newspapers exposing things about Rothschild.

This is a great point. I personally came to the same conclusion that Alex Jones is favored and groomed pawn before even born (mind controlled elite agent) by particular illuminati groups in the grand chess game to battle against other illuminati groups in forming the public opinions and information to go against the particular plans and characteristics of its un-favored illuminati and for public to adopt unintentionally the other ways that is progressing openly or covertly by the illuminati who handles Alex Jones. I started to doubt the legitimacy of him being the leader of independent American patriot movement when all the numerous key well-made documentaries that are circulating were somehow all made by him alone for the period of 15 years or longer. That just don’t happen by accident no way. It is certainly allowed and systematically supported by something for all his career of being the man who exposes illuminati agenda.  But I guess in the end he does not expose ALL illuminati but instead works for one. And I notice his information in exposing illuminati agendas actually overwhelms people to get scared and promote his followers only to be creative like him in presenting the information of illuminati.  It’s just another long rabbit hole that he is encouraging for people to get in but no way out as truly spiritually sobered man.
" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video ALEX JONES A SHILL?? Breaking News 0 628 05-08-2020, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
Video Mossad Control? Alex Jones - FISA Treason? - Qanon Posts Sep 5 Breaking News 0 830 09-07-2018, 02:25 PM
Video Alex Jones' Ex-Wife Tells All, Conspiracies, Fake Supplements Breaking News 0 902 04-09-2018, 07:33 PM
Video Infowars Employees Expose Alex Jones Breaking News 0 984 01-16-2018, 11:53 PM
Video Is Alex Jones really this clueless about the true history of Israel Breaking News 0 1,018 01-16-2018, 11:51 PM