Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome yukesam
Thanks for the info. Puts a lot into perspective.

yukesam Wrote:
Golden Winged SnakeOiLion Wrote:yeah right, the "true colors coming out" again.

For example, I received personal confirmation from the guy in The
Netherlands on my "Laugh Out Loud" post exonerating him from any
involvement in any anti-Expansions.com activities. Apparently, he
was set up by the South Korean guy who contacted him while
looking for English Teachers.

Janet is totally screwed up. She can't even protect her friends indentity here. She just confirmed what i've been saying about Octahedron all this time. GWSOL. He is the guy I know.
"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

Yes! Cult-think.

Richard Wrote:I'm surprised Octahedron wrote to Janet. I guess he couldn't stand the thought of Janet having the wrong impression of him.
"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

Mercy Now Wrote:Thanks angel. Some confirmations there.

Yes cult-think.

Tony,
The latest comments by you about Stew getting turned on by your friend are the best in the expose so far!
We will post about the 4th Reich "Self-Sabotage" elsewhere.
And yes, I agree with you that the Kuiper Belt (KB) Program is different from the actual Kuiper Belt Alien phenomenon [which my gut feeling says is sponsored by Andromedans].

Thanks Iq.

It should be very interesting thread for sure.
" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "

I never knew if he was gay or not but I would think he would be after screwing all those boys at Montauk. Even if it was just for rituals, it seems like after awhile he would end up liking it.

Yes Richard. It is like the work habits people have you know.

But I’m sure he likes it. He just couldn’t help it. I know fagot when I see one. And I saw the fagot when he just couldn’t shut up about my friend ( where’s he going ? why he’s leaving already? So forth,,, pathetic I really don't want to remember it again you know^^* ) and his face was literally flushed when my friend was around. And he had that very weird look on his face too just like the pictures I posted. At least, I saw plenty of gay frequencies or energies coming out of him when he was with my friend.it was just flowing dude.
" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "

Do not forget y'all, Stewart was using the Brown Merger on all 7 Chakras, and the soles of his feet. Could this have helped in merging his sexuality into perfect bisexuality ? There were some hints in the "True Reality of Sexuality" book.

Just a word here to think about. We do not need to be gay bashers. We dont need that coming down on us you know.. Just think about it.. Are we legal calling stew gay? Im with you guys, but i dont want more trouble from the gay community on what we post or say.. Just think about it.

No im not gay and i can prove it.. LOL joking there.. Lets keep our sense of humor... :D

I agree with you 100 percent William. We need to be very careful from now on.

But we shouldn't be worried too much. Just like everyone said they dug their own grave. They are further away from the port where they can get the supplies and the rest. The ship is going away from their safe zone and hide out. The last thing they want to do is in legal battle with some of us here. They know that will finally sink the ship.