Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome yukesam
iqhunk Wrote: And Yuke is now going emotional and all, being close to Stewart's son. I wonder how anyone can send love frequencies with a blocked heart chakra inspiring so much hatred and foul language against ordinary people.

I know you can't. And I'm so sorry about that babe~ Too much for the little heart I know,,,,,poor thing.
" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "

I can, I just sent healing and protection to your beautiful child whom you foolishly exposed to touching distance of Stewart's Auric Field. Now I am actually angry at you for the first time for being so dumb.
God, give that beautiful Souls's dad some sense, harmony and wisdom.

Thank you Iq.  I mean it.
" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "

Golden Winged SnakeOiLion Wrote:A German blogger felt that SS blaming Rothschild was close to Jewish conspiracy claims and stopped the seminar from happening at the place it should be held (I guess he contacted the hotel or restaurant, but I don't know). But that blog is no longer on it seems.

Did you ever find out what happened to that doctor ( O'Brien ? ) that worked with SS?
I remember Janet talking about the German blogger, so it's sounds like it's true. I just don't understand why stew thought I was lying. My only guess is he's a little crazy. It's just like he got pissed off at me because members were talking about his site getting hacked. Well, for one I didn't start that thread Monica did. Also he posted on his site that it got hacked. If he can talk about it why can't we. Another time he went nuts because we had a thread about Icke visiting him here. Once again I didn't start that thread and he talked about it in his site. I don't understand how he could get mad about people discussing stuff he talks about in public. That's why I think he's nuts.

I can imagine right now he is going crazy because for the past few days a few local people have been reading the stew thread several times a day. Stew changed his internet to Comcast cable and I don't know what his new address is but the local people on the stats are all using Comcast.

Also today Giuseppe signed into his old account and tried to make a post. That surprised me because he hasn't been here in years. It tells me news of the stew thread is spreading everywhere. Giuseppe couldn't make a post because his account is closed. I'm surprised he just didn't register a new account.

Richard wrote:
"It tells me news of the stew thread is spreading everywhere"
Which is why that thread must look thorough, balanced, objective, genuine and systematic. Anyone reading that thread must understand that excellent, mature human beings are exposing Stewart.

The greatest victory is not just in stopping people from being cheated but in even enabling Stewart to realize his folly and change for the better, apologize for errors, admit to any plagiarizing etc.

The last few posts from Yukesam are good though according to me it is not yet sufficient to expose Stewart.

Ravvau's post is excellent as well.

The thing is Stewart has confessed to being a sexual abuser and programmer in Montauk in his books. So to expose him now when we all knew for years that he has admitted to abuse and is a convicted felon, we need bigger evidence of bigger crimes. Any evidence that someone took his medical advice verbatim and died soon after that, well that would be quite powerful to convince others to not purchase medical advice from him.

I remember too that Janet talked about the blogger. I have seen the blog, but then, it is no longer online.

I am  sure that the stew thread stirs the local community up. I think that is all such a thread can do. Believers will believe in SS no matter what. Giuseppe is a good example or take Monica, who still is not a superstar despite SS telling her that. Only a cult expert can see through the manipulation of a person like SS, that is why the thread is needed as documentation. Over the years the dissatisfied customers will become more and more. Also they can see in the thread that the scans are always similar to each other.

It's just the same with scientologists, you can only provide the experiences of others for them to see through the cult but there is no way they will believe you.

But there is good news, when I saw through I was basically alone, but now , a few years later, almost all of whom I knew to be in the cult are out of it. :-) Now even Maureen is out. That is fantastic. Who would have thought that? That's like SS or Janet telling, "I'm out - it's a cult, you know?"

Yukesam hast made this thread one of the most read on this forum. That is a good sign. And it is the first thread that could not be derailed (like the one with the video where SS Gruber could not even draw a 3rd Reich Swastika).

As for legal consequences, I don't think the people who got the readings had to sign a non disclosure agreement for the readings.

And, btw, those "gems" regarding herbs and nutrition - you can get them all over the internet - for free. Just sign up for a decent health newsletter.

Richard Wrote:
Golden Winged SnakeOiLion Wrote:A German blogger felt that SS blaming Rothschild was close to Jewish conspiracy claims and stopped the seminar from happening at the place it should be held (I guess he contacted the hotel or restaurant, but I don't know). But that blog is no longer on it seems.

Did you ever find out what happened to that doctor ( O'Brien ? ) that worked with SS?
I remember Janet talking about the German blogger, so it's sounds like it's true. I just don't understand why stew thought I was lying. My only guess is he's a little crazy. It's just like he got pissed off at me because members were talking about his site getting hacked. Well, for one I didn't start that thread Monica did. Also he posted on his site that it got hacked. If he can talk about it why can't we. Another time he went nuts because we had a thread about Icke visiting him here. Once again I didn't start that thread and he talked about it in his site. I don't understand how he could get mad about people discussing stuff he talks about in public. That's why I think he's nuts.

I can imagine right now he is going crazy because for the past few days a few local people have been reading the stew thread several times a day. Stew changed his internet to Comcast cable and I don't know what his new address is but the local people on the stats are all using Comcast.

Also today Giuseppe signed into his old account and tried to make a post. That surprised me because he hasn't been here in years. It tells me news of the stew thread is spreading everywhere. Giuseppe couldn't make a post because his account is closed. I'm surprised he just didn't register a new account.
"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

It would be cool if Maureen could join here and share the experiences that made her quit supporting Expansions.

Maureen did join here but she is just reading. That's how it is with many people who leave expansions. They don't like talking about it. Just like Lisa only made a few posts and now she wants her account deleted. Even Cliff doesn't like talking about it and you probably noticed Karen isn't posting in that thread either. This is how expansions is able to stay in business because dissatisfied customers don't want to talk about their experiences.

Interesting that the entire "Summing up Stewart" thread is now front page news in Expansions. This is why I was harping on professionalism. I hope all those who falsely blamed me for being Stewart's mole have the courtesy to apologize to me as the Swerdlows are very much upset with me as well, and very much upset with Octahedron as well. But I don't expect shameless people to apologize.

I never thought you were a mole. Who are you saying said that?