Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome yukesam
I think yukesam posting was also the reason for MC to get mad. ( I mean she was mad before, but it was the final explosion ) .

imho the racist card does not work any longer. At least not in Europe. So anybody trying to win sympathy with that one, forget it. That card has been overused.

"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

yukesam, I have never paid any attention to iqhunk's company until now because you brought it up. I don't ban people for their beliefs. In the 6 years this forum has been here I've only banned a couple people because they just got way out of hand attacking people. iqhunk is walking a thin line with thread derailment and a few other rules that have been broken.

iqhunk, at this point all I can say it's best that you stay out of the stew thread. You aren't contributing to it in any way. All you're doing is disrupting the thread. Here are a few of the rules you're breaking and could be banned for it.

Harassment: Do not harass, defame, threaten, bully or victimize other members.

Thread derailment: Do not derail or 'hijack' threads with posts that are either off-topic or designed to draw attention away from what is being discussed.

Forum warfare: Do not initiate or participate in "wars" with other members. Collective or individual attempts to attack, accuse, discredit or force a certain viewpoint on other members are disallowed. A "war" can constitute a prolonged series of disruptive confrontations between specific members or groups of members with similar beliefs or views, usually with either side accusing the other of being the aggressor and attacking, criticizing and baiting each other on a regular basis. Action will be taken against members who instigate or participate in this type of activity.

Defamation: Do not use this site or its services to attack, promote hatred towards or otherwise defame individuals.

http://www.hyperspacecafe.com/forum10/8316.html

Fair enough Richard, I knew you will be forced to blame me and would like to see me go like Mercy Now and Snake Oil have been hoping since MC left but I am made of much sterner stuff. I have so much love and support of other members here that I cannot think of leaving. Plus I have promoted HCF to many other people for the repository, they would get confused if I left.

Actually of the 4 points, I am possibly guilty of Thread Derailment, that too in just one thread out of 1000s.
But that thread is now the focus point, and I respect that.
So you could "re-rail" the thread by removing each and every post of mine, and each and every post where I have been mentioned where there is defamation of myself or my company, exactly as per Rule Number 1 posted by you.

"Oh I would slap his dirty Indian face right acroos the room right there. fu*king scum "
As per your 4 criteria that I am guilty of, why is your blue eyed Korean boy not guilty too?

Let there be fairness in application of rules. From my side I promise to not write on that thread, nor will I criticize anything anti-Swerdlow from now on as long as Yukesam continues to post in HCF. He needs to fulfill his mission and I will not get in the way.

I have stayed out of all this crap the whole time because, in my opinion, most of the posts remind me of children bickering with each other, but I have to say that I agree with I.Q. Yukesam is treading on thin ice with his attacks on other members. I feel he has to take at least half the blame for the "hand-slapping" that Richard gave. Yukesam, you need to learn to control your temper. People here are allowed to have their own opinions and views. You can not force people to see things the way you do just because you BOLD your type. Can't we all just agree to disagree if that's the way it has to be? Live and let live and tone down your posts.

Hello Dreamtime,

Well, nice to talk to you first of all. And I kind of knew that you are related to Richard because I read his posts obviously. Please go to page 20 that's the start of the this non-sense. Because I don't think I deserve the half of blame here.

What do you mean I attack members here. You mean Iq and Octahedron. That's it. I don't understand. But please investigate how it all started. And please don't call a member a attacker when in fact he is defending. There is plenty of chance these members you talking about had the clues and leave me alone. And indeed I had no choice but to raise the level of my contents regarding Expansions and these two members you talking about. And you need to go through some posts. Let's be specific here.

And you mentioned this "remind me of children bickering with each other" I understand what you mean but that very offensive way of saying specially this is the first time you talking to me. And the fact this is your site. It was your responsibility to arbitrate this things in advance. This is my honest advise to you, now that i able to see more things here.

Because now I believe it's heading right direction. Now I will start my post saying "Hello Non-fans" And you know what i'm referring to. And I don't even say anything about this two members since Richard have arbitrated for us just yesterday.

I only opened up HERE now and will say exactly what's in my mind too. Because Richard ( or you, i don't know ) open this PRIVATE thread just for me so I can express and exchange with Iq.

Please just read above comments from Richard and let me know if you disagree

I don't work here like Iq. And I know you didn't hire him. But he works here and I explained it above WHY . And I have a right to expect more specific directions from you dreamtime from now on since this is ( i guess) your forum as well. you let me know.

Iq.

You knew about me since the beginning. I knew that when you escalate the defending of Expansions in very "professionally manner- simply derailing the thread"

That's right I am that idiot who sponsored Stewart and I am the one who was to open "Expansions English Camp in Korea" i've been involved with S&J for this for almost a year.

And that's how I suspect very strongly that"Octahedron" is in fact Alrik Hamer from Holland. He has a black girl friend in Spain. And I also recognize his writing. We talked on the phone many times as well. He wanted to come to Korea as a English teacher for the camp.

That's right I'm a Korean. And now you can call me whatever you want HERE OK? i am saying this again now " Anything" here in this thread. We understood?? This is a private thread where only the very few selected memberof HCF can see and read.

You shouldn't be worry about anything. This is not the open forum like Summing up Stewart like anyone can see. So don't you even try to derail again the purpose of this thread. It's you and me for anything, do you undertstand!

Seleceted members here have all the right to know about who you really are and who is real Yukesam. I will open myself 100% here. Another words, I have nothing to hide. Do you have anything to hide Iq?? Then be comfortable to call me anything you want. Don't you even try to pull that forum rule BS even in this private thread.

And if Richard or anybody say that the rules applied here are same as regular thread! Then this is total wasting time for everybody.

Attached Files
.jpg   Expansions English camp.jpg (Size: 63.78 KB / Downloads: 48)
" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "

Dreamtime, you are one of the most genuine human beings I ever know. Thanks for being the voice of Unconditional Love and Harmony here.

Mr. Yukesame,
I have never met the Swerdlows unlike the other members. I am an independent researcher and I had 100% genuine intention for you to post like a decent human being so that your complaints can be heard and taken forward. Nobody who can genuinely help you in the USA will believe a ranting poster.

I have nothing to hide. My company Brain Alchemy is merged with my venture TAMSOFT, and this has about 3 employees. We are a small firm teaching college graduates to overcome speech defects, introversion etc. My main employer has no connection to any bloodline company as the bloodlines do not function in India the way they do in USA. Here, the control is through Stock Markets and Mutual Funds, and my employers are so small, they are unlisted. How do you expect to develop credibility when you start blaming all and sundry in an inhuman manner without first talking to the people concerned? Just look how much negativity you have spewed on me without knowing any fact about me.

We all feel your pain at unnecessarily losing so much money in sponsoring Stewart and loss of time/money in opening such a camp. If you had traveled to USA, that would have also cost a lot of money. This is very unfortunate and you should be refunded, every last dollar.
I have been pointing out several times that the Swerdlows must offer money back guarantees so that customers are not victimized.

The way you were posting was just giving entertainment to some deranged folk. No lawyer can help you frame a lawsuit if your posts are shown in court, that too an additional vilification of an innocent third party. You only hurt your cause by lashing out so viciously.

If you still want to disbelieve me and call me rude names, be my guest but I stand by my words. You can win only if you expose any con artist systematically and professionally.

I wish you the best of luck in recovering your hard earned money.

Iq,

Why is it your concern about my own money. It has nothing to do with money or time I spent for Expansions. I noticed you do this to all other people , and WHY??

And many people have been saying the samething over and over. But you never listen to this. But I know why you are doing it.

And I really thankful for my experience and I would do this again if this is kind of knowledge that I able to learn as a result. I mentioned this already in my posts and again it's not personal. I also mentioned that. But it is the cunningness like yours and Stewart's that do infuriates me. And it's fuel for me to go on. So I should really thank you too.

You con people just like Stewart does. You spin the words and emotions as you are hoping for sympathy.

That sh*t does not work for me. I tell it like it is without spining anything like you do.

And your company have worked with major company like Xoom networks in Florida. That's Motorola Xoom network / Verizon wireless. That's huge contract.

And I used to live in the State for 16 years. I don't need your advise there.

I also have major contract with fortune 500 company in US so you never need to worry about that chump change that I spent on Stewart OK?

Don't do that sh*t again. It is pathetic.

So talk later.

" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "

No Mr. Moneybags Yukesam, the Xoom I worked with was a very small firm which lost money in the third year itself and went bankrupt. They ripped their name off the real Motorola Xoom. Again, false assumption, more uncouth behavior.

Since you are so very very rich and spent only small change on Stewart, then you want to expose him for humanitarian reasons. Why not sponsor a big lawsuit, with your hundreds of millions of dollars wealth, you can easily get a lawyer to do anything you want to Stewart.

BTW, Richard can spot multiple IP addresses, so do not think that I am someone else. As promised, I will not interfere in your core thread. And please donate $25000 dollars to HCF. I swear, if you donate US $25000 to HCF, I will de-register and never post here again. You would have gotten rid of someone you think of is a great evil enemy.

Come one money bags, it is just 25K, do not be tight like a typical Cancerian :)

I can feel the cheque leaf coming out, I can see your signature on it with the big number to HCF.... come on my friend! You will get at least 3 times that amount back, seriously. That is genuine Divine Blessing.

Cheers!

If yukesam's postings are that unimportant, why have so many joined since he is posting?

And why has MC left since?

Why are the same people posting 10+ thread-derailing-posts per day just because of yukesam and theeden?

iqhunk: falsely claiming I would hope that you leave? Where did you get that?
Why are you so obsessed with me and mentioning me time and time again?

"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

Twist, turn and spin.

The end of your description.

By the way, see I feel you are starting to open up as who you are.

And that's OK.

And that's great start.

So you are confirming you have donated $15,000 to HCF so far ??

And please you are not great evil enemy.

Just dirty ass punk that's all. ^^*

Peace out.