Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wondering What’s Next
Right now there seems to be a lot of different things going on and I get the impression that this summer is going to be very eventful. The Greenstar dialogue talking about aliens replacing people here has really got me wondering what this year is going to be like. Then I see a lot of members here and at Expansions having difficulties of some kind in their life. Some of them giving up and walking away. It makes me think that unseen forces feel that the Expansions members and the members here are a threat. So they are doing what they can to try and break the group up. So all this makes me think something big is going on. :think:

Here’s the thread at Expansions where they are talking about their problems.
http://www.expansions.com/forum/bbBoard....gtid=17788

I am not entirely giving up. I just feel like I don't know what I can say or post on here anymore (I guess a part of me feels a little useless since I don't know of anything cool I can post about except that I can probably join in on the jokes that William or Richard or others posts here to lighten things up a bit..or talk about my personal experiences,..without people tapping into the energies of my posts). I just feel like I may not post here as frequently or as often as I was but I'll be around. I check these forums everyday. I also check Expansions everyday as well. I feel like reading the posts and responding requires a lot of catching up to do! I have gone through a great deal and I want to use this summer to clear my mind up and lighten my frequency..work on taking responsibility for my energies and where they're directed to. I feel like I want to get away from everyone and everything in my life..all my attachments and then come back all refreshed and rejuvenated again. I feel like I might be a danger to people if I don't clear out my heart chakra or heal my root chakra..since I'm female I am receptive to others energies so I have to be weary of this. I feel like I could drain others and I don't want that. I don't want to be drained as well. I want to find my individual self and re-establish my new findings/new energies here. I have been meditating or OS connecting a great deal--walking in the parks or local shoreline as well to connect to my true/natural self. It is the Oversoul year as Monica has reminded us before and it is best if we take advantage of enhancing our Oversoul connections!!!

I've also been dealing with my personal situations...communicating with the departed(because I miss my friend so much), figuring out my life..getting adjusted to the possibility of moving,new part time job,etc. So this is my reasoning here. I am doing inner cleansing. I have AIM so I communicate with others on that...I also PM people here..so I'm communicating but sorta underground I guess...not being sneaky at all.

I do mean the best for everyone here...I'm around.

Yah, it is all parts of the process.Sometimes it is busy, then quiet, then busy and then quiet again.It is good it goes quite now and again because then HCF Members will save up useful threads and conversations for a later date.

I have no idea, but I have some mixed feelings.

To me it seems the ELF transmissions are getting very agressive since 1 week.

The chemtrails seem not so being present as usual.

I think America has to watch out for this hurricane season; everyday I read in the newspapers (here in Europe) more bad predictions about weather change and more extreme nature disasters. It's like they are prepapring us for something.

I have noticed aggressive ELF energies as well.  Ultimately we are drawing stronger and stronger reflections of ourselves until we are ready to 'get it', learn our lessons about Victimisation, and move on into new vistas.  This increased "difficult" energy gives the opportunity to see what parts of our mind-patterns are still allowing it, purge ourselves, and get stronger and wiser in the process.

It could be ELF but I’m not sure. This area has tons of crushed quartz crystal underground and that helps deflect ELF. So I never feel the effects of ELF like the way other people have described. I know there are major changes taking place right now and I wondered if some group feels that some Expansions members are interfering with their plans and they’re trying to break the group up. I’m unsure about the intentions of the aliens that are coming here. Maybe they see us a threat. Or maybe they could care less about us and it’s the Illuminati that feel threatened. I’m just wondering about the all possibilities and trying to figure things out.  

It’s food for thought. :)

Honestly, sometimes I feel like I want to die but then when I think about it, I have to repeat this whole victim mentality nonsense again so I might as well deal with it now and not run away from it. Also God Mind and Oversoul won't let me die now anyway cuz I've got some stuff to do here. No I'm not depressed or anything and I know I'll get through this..like Monica has reminded me of this weeks affirmations on Resilience, I am also a very resilient being that gets stuck in the extreme of ruts and knows how to break out of it afterwards--I came here to transcend all these challenges..I am an old warrior soul fighting for some unnamed cause...this has been the vacillating theme of my life.

peace

Richard Wrote:It could be ELF but I’m not sure. This area has tons of crushed quartz crystal underground and that helps deflect ELF.
Hmmm.  Quartz...

Thinking about moving to Michigan. ... .....

I've heard, in Michigan, it can be very cold in the winter.....

I am feeling the up and down too.  I am caught between focusing entirely on manifesting my life dreams NOW, which would involve moving, and staying where I am to work some things out physically.  I feel a strong need for a session of deep deprogramming work, to remove certain cycles that are repeating themselves.

I also feel resilient, despite so much emotional disturbance in my life.  I believe that my Oversoul is taking care of me in the midst of my turbulence.  Each day can be tiring - even getting up out of bed is an effort at times.  I make sure to do some things each day that affirm me and keep me in touch with my like-minded contacts.

When there are so many issues pushing for my attention, I just feel like being quieter.  I want to go inside and reach deep inner resources, which is a typical Bear frequency attitude.  The funny thing is, I have never worked on visualising Bear frequency, as Stewart generally doesn't recommend it for women, yet whenever I want to solve a problem - I go into my "cave".  I feel attracted to Polar Bears at the moment - deep cleansing of aggressive frequencies, and a need for powerful protection.

Maybe I should go to Michigan for a while too - that would have LOTS of bear frequency!  It would be nice to be physically with people who do this work also. However, I am going to go step by step and see where I am guided.

I know the veil is getting thinner, but I find this creates a slight distraction almost.  I always felt as a child that there was a layer of energ right under the world I was living in that wanted to push through into visibility.  Now, when we become aware of those levels, it can be hard to know whether to focus on that more fluid energy, or keep focused in a physicality that is maintained by peoples' illusions.

Some of the problematic issues are related to finding individualised consciousness in such a programmed world.  Functioning in society becomes an odd experience when your perspective is so radically different from the Group Mind.

It allows many things to be achieved, but there is a period of transition that can be uncomfortable.  Finding new foundations, releasing old knowledge, and sometimes making a whole new life.

Octahedron Wrote:I've heard, in Michigan, it can be very cold in the winter.....
We live in the lower southwest part of Michigan and the winters are usually mild. Further up north the winters are colder and snowier. This last winter I only used my snow blower twice. I think the weather is nice around here except for July and August. July and August feels like Florida around here, much too hot and humid. If it wasn’t for Expansions, I probably would move further up north to avoid dealing with July and August around here. DT and I keep playing the lottery and if we ever win, we plan on having a summer home up north and stay here the rest of the year. :)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What’s going on with Rodrigo? Richard 11 1,713 11-17-2008, 06:24 PM
Last Post: DreamTime