Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your areas of intelligence?
http://www2.bgfl.org/bgfl2/custom/resources_ftp/client_ftp/ks3/ict/multiple_int/questions/choose_lang.cfm

These were my highest categories. I would have never suspected "muscial".

Musical
Naturalistic
Intra personal
linguistic

my highest were,

spatial

naturalistic

interpersonal and intrapersonal

Nice site. It shows how smart you are in each category using a pie chart. It also lists the average for age groups, gender, and country.

I'll go shoot myself. I have an abnormally high Intrapersonal (Myself Smart) which is pointless.

Get Boldened, I think that is the one intelligence that is the most important to a hyperspace warrior! No one can help the world if they don't understand and have control over themselves and their own thoughts. :)

I blew its mind....  I got to the third page and it would go no further....it got stuck...no links worked.....  So maybe i just need to go in a corner and write some more music?  :dude:

William, I notice often you're the real "music man", here  :D

LOL, William.

Intrapersonal
Naturalistic
Visual

That's good for you...

Linguistic

Logical

Intrapersonal

Interpersonal        This was an interesting exercise.