Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is deprogramming?
There was a question posed on the Mind Control forum about deprogramming and what it really is.Some have already been doing some of these exercises,some have not.Most do not understand what it fully is.And of course,we have deprogramming according to Swerdlow,who of course was one of the most famous programmers.This expose is based on my personal knowledge gained by my experiences and by the experiences of others.So,what is deprogramming?It is using various exercises to access various compartments of the mind that "hold" a program part or a program in its entirety.By gaining access to it,you de-activate the program before it is activated by others.You can also regain memories and knowledge that has been previously kept hidden from your conscious mind.You will also see what you were involved in.The bad part is,you will never de-program fully,because as soon as you de-program,new programming is installed.Swerdlow acknowledged this himself while he was in Australia.

The thing that I have a problem with is the advanced deprogramming.Has anyone here done advanced deprogramming and do all of you know what this consists of?

No one knows,or no one wants to talk about it?

I don't know, but I'd like you to talk about it :)

Sorry, MC, I personally do not know how to do it...

MC,

That I'm aware of I don't know about advanced deprogramming.

Well,then I'll begin by saying that one of the exercises is a Reich technique,named after Wilhelm Reich.It's called the Loop or figure 8.
You are supposed to use certain colors and energetically form a loop or 8 using these colors.
Then you are supposed to masturbate,which is essential to closing what you have done.Swerlow said "it's like opening a can of worms".What he never told anyone was that,the colors used are the colors of the Draco chakra system.This is how they program you,using these colors and this is how you are supposed to deprogram,using these colors.So,I taught people the simpler methods and this method,and since I had a lot of people that were demonized,lo and behold,problems arose.And I could not understand why.They did everything the way it was supposed to be done,but they bad effects with their demons,and I had to tell them to stop using this.Then,later on I figured out it was because they were using the colors of the reptilian chakra system.I consider this a major mistake on the part of Swerdlow.

So what colors do you feel are appropriate?

In this technique,you're not supposed to use colors that are the colors of the human chakra system,but what I'm saying is that he should have explained what can happen for those that have an attachment.

Moon Child Wrote:In this technique,you're not supposed to use colors that are the colors of the human chakra system,but what I'm saying is that he should have explained what can happen for those that have an attachment.
It's more complicated. There are special instructions to be used before doing this technique. I personally didn't use the Reich Loop-exercise, because I first need to release much more junk before I take the risk to mix to much astral junk with this loop.

See also: deprogramming for counselers DVD of Stewart.

I also do not use group sex or so for deprogramming. I prefer using my own energy and no-one else.

For advanced deprogramming or more: re-programming, people can generate private techniques or even develop their own technology.

The risk of being programmed again immediately, must be stopped by putting something positive in your matrix before closing the deprogrammng procedures, or before going to brown at the end. i.e. In "weeding the garden" exercise a very good example is given.

I think if one develops inner (it has to be inner) spiritual might which comes from the eternal light (spirit) within, the tendency to be open and susceptible to reprogramming and other interference diminishes over time.  The eternal light is the original, individual, unique spirit being who birthed from the Source or God Mind.  It can never be destroyed or tampered with but it can be buried under layers and layers of constructs of darkness and dark entities.  Just my two cents.  :)