Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is deprogramming?
Yes, to keep one's Inner Space from an alien invasion. :)

I like to open things up and look at them but as far as tinkering with stuff unless I am sure of the integrity of the source I don't mess with it. I'll leave that up to God and my Higher Self.

Octahedron Wrote:
Moon Child Wrote:In this technique,you're not supposed to use colors that are the colors of the human chakra system,but what I'm saying is that he should have explained what can happen for those that have an attachment.
It's more complicated. There are special instructions to be used before doing this technique. I personally didn't use the Reich Loop-exercise, because I first need to release much more junk before I take the risk to mix to much astral junk with this loop.

See also: deprogramming for counselers DVD of Stewart.

I also do not use group sex or so for deprogramming. I prefer using my own energy and no-one else.

For advanced deprogramming or more: re-programming, people can generate private techniques or even develop their own technology.

The risk of being programmed again immediately, must be stopped by putting something positive in your matrix before closing the deprogrammng procedures, or before going to brown at the end. i.e. In "weeding the garden" exercise a very good example is given.

There are special instructions before using this technique? Well,he doesn't say that.The next thing I wanted to talk about are the other techniques in deprogramming.Only a male can participate in deprogramming,so it's male to male and male to female.And then of course there are the orgies.Does he really think someone is going to re-enact this?This is the stuff that he teaches for us to do.Preston Nichols used to deprogram him using these techniques.

Ever see group sex with your third eye open? OMG!! I'll just say it's not of a higher vibration.icon_escapeicon_escape

I gather that you did?Now,what would be the reason Stewart teaches deprogramming when he is fully aware that people will get re-programmed, and that they won't just let go of them.

I can't see myself having a male deprogrammer use these techniques on me nor can I see myself being involved in group sexual ritual to deprogram.  I'm wayyyyyyy too inhibited.  There are people that can do it it though, but I would guess the sum is not many.  I'm not convinced it is necessary but I don't have any experience to go by.  I  can see where it could cause many problems and would the end justify the means?  I don't know.  There is not enough evidence out there to be considered.  I do understand the concept and goal in theory.

I did MC but not by conscious choice. I was in my late teens and I did not participate but left immediately to walk home . I was 350 miles from home.lol!!

I tell you this experience left me very picky as to whom I'm involved with sexually. I understand to some extent why Isalm is protective of their women.

This also happens on the astral in gatherings such as conferences ,meditations , tonings etc. Many metaphysical teachers, facilitators etc. know this which is why they visit various power areas or vortexes and sacred sites.

A female can not deprogram a male in this technique because the body of a female is designed to absorb, the male enters a female, not the other way around, and if a female was to perform this type of ritual, she would absorb all the energy of what the male is projecting.
Personally I am against this type of technique, and yes I know men that have actually been treated to a first hand show, and no I am not going to name them, but it did instantly turn them against deprogramming in this manner.
You should not have to perform any techniques if you feel that you are ready for advanced deprogramming, because you already have a grip on whom, what and how you became programmed in the first place.
The idea of this sexually activating method only has one purpose and that is to bring the base chakra down to a point of still movement, but with sexual intensity, this is the chakra that has the greatest pull of the reptilian nature, this is the chakra that can create a person to do things out of character and this is the chakra that holds many programs.
The base is the first chakra to be activated and to produce guilt, because when you are a child going through puberty and for many, they begin masturbating, guilt is imploded into the activation of the subsequent chakras.

Moon Child Wrote:So,what is deprogramming?It is using various exercises to access various compartments of the mind that "hold" a program part or a program in its entirety.By gaining access to it,you de-activate the program before it is activated by others.You can also regain memories and knowledge that has been previously kept hidden from your conscious mind.You will also see what you were involved in.The bad part is,you will never de-program fully,because as soon as you de-program,new programming is installed.Swerdlow acknowledged this himself while he was in Australia.

I have a question - if deprogramming means you can reclaim the fragmented compartments of your mind that have been programmed, then how does the re-programming take place? Do they re-wire the remaining fragments that you haven't reclaimed, or can they take them back?

Or is this a gross simplification and I have once again missed the point?

They can re-program you in a number of ways,using remote technology,activating other parts and creating self-sabotage,using technology at night to sexually stimulate you so that they can put in the program.

After reading reading all these incredible ideas on the thread from the various contributors,I must say thanks for the great info.
I have, however ,found that an important item kept coming up and that is why should one be deprogrammed and then find out that their condition either returns or worse still becomes worse?
I have an answer and I think it has to do with the fact that there is no proper PROTECTIVE SHIELD put in place to keep out the intrusion.
I suggest we open a thread on the design of SHIELDS and how to program them for specific purposes....
Thanks...