Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is God?
I think god is a giant metaphysical plant that may have once been a living organism in most ancient times, I believe he lives in lakes, forests and oceans as well as deep in the earth perhaps in oil deposits and underground waters. I believe he is the father of the human soul that perhaps we were once breakings off of him and were spawned as beautiful astral entities of metaphysical energies. What are some of your ideas? Anyone?

Don't you dare use my name in vain you swine. 

Oil deposits...icon_irreicon_lachtot

Ok it is a crazy concept but I believe its possible.

I assure you it's not...

I see it as the totality of all that exists. Totality in itself. I am trying to figure out where the core is though, the point zero or the starting point. But there's no beginning. So that might be hard:? There's frequency, I believe that leads somewhere:) Probably what I'm after.

ANYTHING is possible in one reality or another.

Yes, but would not god be the force behind it all? Transcending duality. The center of the circle?

I am not myself this morning.

I believe god is beneath us and can interfere in some ways yet his nature is probably to be and let be although he is the height of all knowledge in things, I wonder as to the origins of god i mean everything has to have a beginning, I wonder if his was here on this planet or if he has transcended planets and what brought him here and how did he get here and how ancient are we and he in the reincarnation of souls.

Oil deposits...uh huh. How's this sound, He's far and beyond human understanding.

Interesting topic.

God is just a word. The ideas we ascribe to that word tend to be limited because of our perceptions.

I tend to lean towards the idea that "God" is an infinite consciousness and creativity that permeates the infinite spectrum of realities and simultaneously exists both within and without the Omniverse. Our "souls" are microcosms of this, and have chosen the illusion of separation from this creative consciousness in order to add to and amplify it's infinitely growing experience.

This is of course a limited human understanding; and the question I have is if we are all microcosms, is there something beyond "God?"