Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is God?
I personally don't think I believe in simultaneous existances or reincarnation. My line of thinking is that we're all reflections of the source, we only live one life. The illusion is that we are all seperate here as individuals, the reality is we are all part of the same force exploring many different existances. So we are all in actuality in this together. The illusion is seperation from one another and seperation from the source. It's like the Matrix when there are thousands of "Mr Smith's" except in truth that's us. All of life is essentially one entity disguised as many.

As far as finding the perfect partner anyone has the potential to be the perfect partner from this perspective. Best find someone with chemistry and compatibility to most easily reflect back the god within each of us.

We're all special, many if not most of us here are lost however. As daunting as the world can be we in all our different forms make it what it is. I think if we all understood this truth the world could be a magical place for all. At least we wouldn't be blowing each other up or putting each other in gas ovens. If insanity IS seperation than oneness is bliss.