Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is God?
Hi dear,
Our God is Allah. Who created the Universe and every thing in this universe.
We should worship only Allah and beg from Him.

Eldwin dear, please read some of the links on the forum...I don't think you'll find too many people bowing to Allah here. :D

Assalamu Alaikum

(04-08-2009, 09:36 AM)Zodd42 Wrote: Interesting topic.

God is just a word. The ideas we ascribe to that word tend to be limited because of our perceptions.

I tend to lean towards the idea that "God" is an infinite consciousness and creativity that permeates the infinite spectrum of realities and simultaneously exists both within and without the Omniverse. Our "souls" are microcosms of this, and have chosen the illusion of separation from this creative consciousness in order to add to and amplify it's infinitely growing experience.

This is of course a limited human understanding; and the question I have is if we are all microcosms, is there something beyond "God?"
I look at it the same way, we're seperate from the source, when we die we re-integrate with the source. We are exploring the concept of being seperated from the source and the physical universe(s) is (are) a construct created to explore this idea in all its manifestations. The astral is an intermediary boundry where the idea of partially being connected to the source is explored. This is something we can tap into for our own betterment and to gain answers to questions and help from the source that is otherwise inaccessable. There is no reincarnation, individuality, time and space are all illusions. We are all microcosms of the source with different decks of cards in different circumstances exploring seperation or in some cases partial seperation.

I'm printing out both of the above answers! mmasters, what do you make of Karma? I think...

"Big Guy" Consciousness allows for many games (schematics) within games. Exploring is one word for it. Maybe just messin' around makin' big messes for the sheer entertainment value of it...BIG OAF! Either way, (s)he got a lot a explainin' to do!

Anyhoo, this particular earthy-poo "game" has gotten REALLY OUTA HAND so, OH FUG--TiMe to pull the plug!

(11-17-2011, 06:05 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: I'm printing out both of the above answers! mmasters, what do you make of Karma? I think...

"Big Guy" Consciousness allows for many games (schematics) within games. Exploring is one word for it. Maybe just messin' around makin' big messes for the sheer entertainment value of it...BIG OAF! Either way, (s)he got a lot a explainin' to do!

Anyhoo, this particular earthy-poo "game" has gotten REALLY OUTA HAND so, OH FUG--TiMe to pull the plug!
Don't think there's any Karma. I think the world is what we make it, there's no divine intervention here but our own and we have to live with our decisions.

Yep...that's what I've come to also. Tx Mm...but, (AND THERE'S ALWAYS A BUT) what about all the interference/deflection and kickback from all the other "ACTORS ON THE STAGE" screwing with what you're trying to accomplish! Are "WE" saying that there's NO JUSTICE also? "Here you are, you're trying to work your little plan AND then someone else's plan crashes into your plan and changes it...then (maybe) you're both out of luck (chaos theory-style). We're nothing more than little electrons bouncing off of one another? Hmmmm...And WHAT THE H*ll did they do to us that most of us don't know WHAT THE H*ll is going on down here to our own damn selves? Bastardos! A N D ...... (thanks in advance :)

I CALL FOUL PLAY!

(11-17-2011, 09:07 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: Yep...that's what I've come to also. Tx Mm...but, (AND THERE'S ALWAYS A BUT) what about all the interference/deflection and kickback from all the other "ACTORS ON THE STAGE" screwing with what you're trying to accomplish! Are "WE" saying that there's NO JUSTICE also? "Here you are, you're trying to work your little plan AND then someone else's plan crashes into your plan and changes it...then (maybe) you're both out of luck (chaos theory-style). We're nothing more than little electrons bouncing off of one another? Hmmmm...And WHAT THE H*ll did they do to us that most of us don't know WHAT THE H*ll is going on down here to our own damn selves? Bastardos! A N D ...... (thanks in advance :)

I CALL FOUL PLAY!

I think justice too is what we make it. As far as the secret groups and disinformation I'm not really sure what's going on. I think some of us have some disposition towards being mentally different or mentally ill. We tune into the spiritual/astral realms more readily than others and are more in touch with god like energies for better or worse. As far as what's all going on in the astral and concepts of heaven and hell we latch onto and such I haven't quite been able to make sense of those yet.

(11-17-2011, 08:43 PM)mmasters Wrote: Don't think there's any Karma.
There's karma but it is explained wrong. It isn't carried over from previous lives. It happens in your current life and it's called the law of attraction. Like attracts like. What goes around, comes around.

Q3, I hope you'll weigh in here!

As for karma, maybe we shouldn't call the 'law of attraction' karma at all but a basic law of 3D physics. "As above so below." The ones who control the earth (at the time) make the rules, including punishments or managements of 'certain 'troublemaker' individuals who shall remain nameless." ;o "Justice", the way we'd all love to see it, doesn't seem to be working here. There will be and isn't justice for countless abominable experiences wrought upon innocent souls.

That's why I like the Gnostic or Gaia Sophia stories...If it's mainly up to us incarnate human beings right now to "hold down/ground the higher energies into physicality, then it is also up to us to "M OOOO V E" here also. (sorry, just a little bovine bellow from a Taurus) and take some kind of action. Just what that action is, I have NO IDEA!!!!I was hoping you guys could help me...I thought protesting at OWS would be a good idea--Nah! Jesuits now, we're finding out...:( At the time, I though Expansions was a good idea--until I got their number thanks to you; and then NOW, maybe it's more about:

~UNDOING~

Yes, that's it! The big UNDOING--Chevy Chase style. Don't do a damn thing. If you're in an utter state of confusion, then maybe that really IZ the best thing--at least that way you can't hurt anybody...Well, back to the barn....MOOOOOO.

I guess my train of thought at this time is similar to Richards law of attraction, however there are those situations like Elizabeth mentions of abominable experiences wrought on innocent souls. I've seen it. I leave those to Universal Law. Not sure if the Gaia Sophia energy is similar to Universal Law. If there is action we could take to move higher energies into physicality, I don't know it. So I leave it to the universe and it does seem to work itself out.
Just sometimes not as quickly as we would like to see it. LOL