Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
marijuana
lol couldnt agree with you more

The manipulated marihuana is called Skunk, here where I live.

Skunk is in almost all strains nowadays. Since it's so stable, breeders breed it with everything they can get their hands on.

Here in denmark we still have old hippies growing marihuana(pot). But they are slowly dying out to the Industry..

And you are spot on, skunk can grow on rockwool.

What do you mean they are slowly dying out to the Industry? The marijuana industry keeps getting bigger every year. It's huge business and that's why more and more governments want to legalize it and tax it.

Richard Wrote:What do you mean they are slowly dying out to the Industry? The marijuana industry keeps getting bigger every year. It's huge business and that's why more and more governments want to legalize it and tax it.
I meant thoose old Hippie Ganja farmers are slowly dying out, cause of the industrialization of Cannabis,.

Denmark dosnt want to legalise it, but forbid it, even if we have that old Hippie commune Christiania, taken over by the Hells Angels in the 80/s.

Now there is a Goverment program of normalization.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freetown_Christiania

But even this place have since the entrance of the Bikers, been an Industry.

So Richard we actually agree.

Just that I am cappable of finding good stuff, from the right persons.(Though i did stop smoking some years ago)

I see what you're talking about now. Hells Angels have taken control of the trade in Canada too.

i kind of hope it doesnt get legalized. theyre gonna funk with it all

That's probably true. I imagine they'll ruin weed just like they ruined tobacco. The tobacco that the Native Americans smoked was far more powerful than what we have today. They say it was more powerful than weed. Scientist breed out all the psychoactive qualities and left only a small amount of nicotine. That way you would keep craving them throughout the day. Indians could take a few hits off a pipe and be satisfied for the rest of the day.

yeah totally. they have done that already with weed. grit weed, sprayed weed, prematurely picked harvested. there is this weed called china bud. its chinese hydro. now i how this theory that its solely grown and funked up to make money. like how you say keeping the potentcy keeps them wanting more. well when you smoke this weed ( which looks just like quality bud with a lot less trichomes.) immediately gives you munchies and once you start eating, the food absorbs the thc returning you back to sober. so these teens wanting the high smoke more and more thinking you have to smoke huge amounts to get so high. they even brag about how much they can smoke at a time before passing out. now the good thing about cannabis is if you smoke too much your body wants to sleep. you can never overdose, because of that alarm. you just pass out for a few hours lol. bringing me back to grit weed, this stuff has super fine glass powder sprinkled on it to give it the look of crystaly trichomes normally found on quality bud. it is easy to spot the difference but to the ones that know no better they cant tell and can be forever turned off of the herb because of a bad experience. sore throat sickness whatever have you. grit weed is found most commonly in uk, canada, and usa. ive spoken to people all over the world and thats where it occurs the most. now like cigarettes, how they come pre rolled and contain all that bullfunk. they WILL do this to our cannabis. pre rolled in packages and super costly. unless everyone becomes educated on the bad and the good. obviously the bad only comes from greedy sons of britches that want to make money. i really hope that it becomes free for all and never has to be paid for again. after all it does grow naturally in many parts of the world. people should be allowed to medicate and relax and celebrate for FREE. screw alcohol and pharma drugs when you have natural cannabis that does anything and everything you could want. i kinda rambled on.. i apologize