Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
marijuana
I have heard about dealers mixing ground glass in weed to add weight and make the weed glisten but I haven't seen any myself. It shocked me when I first heard about it. It shocked me that some people get so greedy that they don't care what they are putting into people's lungs. I guess it's just like the corporations that put toxic chemicals into their food and products without caring that they're slowly killing their customers.

its exactly like that. i also havent seen it in person but i have seen pictures and one of my friends said he bought it without knowing and it scratches cd's when rubbed against. needless to say, when they legalize it will be worse than now. we may not even notice it

now you are speaking crap, you can not mix glass and plastic into weed,but what you are talking about is hashish.(As Richard said in his earlier comment)

weed is only sprayed with chemicals(As Tyson said in his bigger comment, and you can use everything from pesticides to deodorants, the idea is to get a kick, and bad grass give a great kick, thru chemistry).

Anybody who seeks about quality weed knows it is not glowing, like it is smelling, and how sticky it is. Cause of the Cannabinol. how it is burning, and how long it is burning. And how important it is to smoke a female, not a male plant.

The problem with skunk is that it can grow on rockwool.
And it is fast growing, so they can grow it anywhere as fast as they need it. And they get the taste, smell and sticky sh*t as early as possible, in inner door surcomstanses.(one freaking mutant).

And for the both of you, fu*k pictures, se and try it in person. As Ramana maharaji said.
Life is practical, not theoretical.

[user=1424]Diogenes[/user] wrote:
Quote:now you are speaking crap, you can not mix glass and plastic into weed,but what you are talking about is hashish.(As Richard said in his earlier comment)

weed is only sprayed with chemicals(As Tyson said in his bigger comment, and you can use everything from pesticides to deodorants, the idea is to get a kick, and bad grass give a great kick, thru chemistry).

Anybody who seeks about quality weed knows it is not glowing, like it is smelling, and how sticky it is. Cause of the Cannabinol. how it is burning, and how long it is burning. And how important it is to smoke a female, not a male plant.

And it is fast growing, so they can grow it anywhere as fast as they need it. And they get the taste, smell and sticky sh*t as early as possible, in inner door surcomstanses.(one freaking mutant).

And for the both of you, fu*k pictures, se and try it in person. As Ramana maharaji said.

um... i wasnt talking about hash. and yes you can mix plastic or glass with weed if you wanted to. obviously not in big pieces im talking about the glass dust or powder. then they sprinkle it on. also people sell moldy bullshit. and weighted bud for more dollar. as for you, why dont you go smoke some grit weed. i barely see your point. maybe ill have to read through it again..

Tyson Wrote:[user=1424]Diogenes[/user] wrote:
Quote:now you are speaking crap, you can not mix glass and plastic into weed,but what you are talking about is hashish.(As Richard said in his earlier comment)

um... i wasnt talking about hash. and yes you can mix plastic or glass with weed if you wanted to. obviously not in big pieces im talking about the glass dust or powder. then they sprinkle it on. also people sell moldy bullsh*t. and weighted bud for more dollar. as for you, why dont you go smoke some grit weed. i barely see your point. maybe ill have to read through it again..
i once sold pulverized head ache pills as ampfethamin/ speed to 16. year old children. Do you understoud what i meant know?

i think ill just pm you.

I don't know anyone who ever got glass in their weed but I  did see the story on the news. You can google it and find plenty of news stories about it. Here is one story:
http://stash.norml.org/beware-the-grit-weed

I did wonder if cops were doing it to scare people away from weed because if you think about it, a dealer selling grit weed wouldn't live very long unless he kept moving. Sooner or later angry customers will find him and take care of him.

How can glass get airborne? And to mix it up cause of the weight? It is possible,if they think they can earn enough on stupid turists. Or children that wants to have they first kick in there lifes.

And they used glass to mix up with coke and amphetamine, to get a smother contact to the blod in the nose Capillaries.

I'm not sure of the process but it sounds like they spray it on. Below is one video of it. They have a bunch of them on Youtube.

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/OGofNR8axCI&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Richard Wrote:I'm not sure of the process but it sounds like they spray it on. Below is one video of it. They have a bunch of them on Youtube.

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/OGofNR8axCI&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]
I will still stand behind what i said, only turists and stupid children would take this.
And on the generation trends, if you want to learn about human stupidity, drive a cab :D

What we do have a problem with, is kids on the skunk genetic mod. called ice. And pollen extraction from the same plant.
Not bad weed with glas.

And if i may add.

grass(Marihuana) burns at 400 degrees celcius.
Glas melts some place between 1400 and 1600