Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
marijuana
I agree only stupid people would buy it. People who are in a hurry that don't examine the weed.

Astrojewels Wrote:Marijuana is not natures weed anymore Tyson, it has been carefully manipulated to be grown through hydroponic systems, and even those who do grow plants at home, the original seed has been genetically modified. Your generation is targeted with so many substances to decrease the natural spiritual knowledge within you.
Explain how cannabis is not nature's weed anymore. Has the psychedelic component THC itself been "manipulated"? Almost everything has been genetically modified at this point. Do you understand the difference between evolution and stagnation? I think that the ability to grow plants hyrdoponically or aeroponically is more of an asset than a detriment. Weed is one of the few substances that can actually increase spirituality, and propaganda doesn't push or legalize substances which do that.

Richard Wrote:That's probably true. I imagine they'll ruin weed just like they ruined tobacco. The tobacco that the Native Americans smoked was far more powerful than what we have today. They say it was more powerful than weed. Scientist breed out all the psychoactive qualities and left only a small amount of nicotine. That way you would keep craving them throughout the day. Indians could take a few hits off a pipe and be satisfied for the rest of the day.
I've heard of tobacco being used as a pschedelic shamanic tool by native americans. I am not aware of it being more powerful than weed though.

I think there is a lot more spiritual power to this plant than what is recognized. Not only that, but several health benefits and others: http://www.torontohemp.com/hempuses.jpg

Hissil Wrote:I've heard of tobacco being used as a pschedelic shamanic tool by native americans. I am not aware of it being more powerful than weed though.
I read about it in a old book by Bill Drake called Marijuana. In the back of the back he has a chapter on psychoactive tobacco. He says Persian tobacco is the most psychoactive. I always wanted to try it but never could find any.

ouu persian tobacco?? not like shisha right(flavoured tobacco). also ive heard about tobacco being used to ward off negative energy if sprinkled around a perimeter.. actual non-sprayed tobacco, not the BS they sell

No Persian tobacco isn't flavored. Persian tobacco or Tanbaku (also called flowering tobacco, ornamental tobacco, winged tobacco, Nicotiana alata), is a type of tobacco originating in Iran which is used only in narghilas. Persian tobacco is not chopped like tobacco, but is broken up by hand. A species of tobacco called Nicotiana persica. Cultivated in Persia, it is the source of Persian tobacco.

I haven't heard of tobacco being used to ward off negative energy but there might be something to it since nicotine in large dosages is poison. Before chemical poisons came along farmers would use nicotine as a bug killer.

sage is used to ward off negative energy