Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HCF is Back
The harassment and threats from expansions is beyond belief. Their freebie lawyer scared the host of this forum with a bunch of lies to shut it down. The host wasn't versed in free speech laws and didn't know the Swerdlow's didn't have a leg to stand on. This forum has broken no laws. It seems the Swerdlows are against free speech. They think it's OK to make up lies and make threats against the members on this forum on their site but they don't think it's OK for the members on this forum to have free speech.

Well, that's OK because I was in the process of getting a larger server anyway because thanks to the Swerdlow's advertising us we keep getting more and more members and we needed a larger server to run the forum. Also I was planing on changing hosts so I could update the forum software to something more modern. The old forum software needs replacement and I couldn't change the software with our old host because they only do UltraBB. The Swerdlow's scare tactics just forced me to change hosts sooner than I planed. Members should notice a increase in speed now and soon new software. Cool

It's faster than hyperspace. icon_3jump
" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "

It was interesting to notice people out there writing their own made up stories as to why HCF was now shut down. LOL!

http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum29...00092.html

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.ph...afe&page=2

It shows how people can't see the elephant in the living room when they so fail to see the hate and disrespect in their masters Icke, Swerdlows and the rest of them, or the difference between hate and disrespect versus true research and free speech and opinions.

People out there think they work for some "truth movement" when they really just got another or delegated version of the Illuminati themselves.

THE ABOVE STATEMENT HAS NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY ICKE OR THE SWERDLOWS. THE THOUGHTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANYTHING.

icon_2thumbsicon_yesicon_yes

And the truth will set you free.

Bravo!  We are behind you 100%.

Well I'm glad HCF is back online.

Glad it's back up too! Expansions needs to go bye bye.

Or change for the better

WELCOME BACK HCF

Cool :D

So you're saying that HCF shut itself down?
I thought that Swerdlows somehow hacked in and brought it down. I had read that thread opener at Icke's and whoever that is mentioned that they took it down.

No the host shut it down. He didn't take the time to read the expansions threads to see the Swerdlows accusations weren't true. The Swerdlows lie like crazy and if you don't know the facts you believe them.