Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to Free Yourself from the Damage of Stewart Swerdlow's Brown Merger Archetype
Posted this in another thread but figure it deserves it's own. Swerdlow conditions you to visualize weird things in your head with his books, talks, seminars and consultations.

He then teaches you to use the "brown merger" to deprogram from this garbage which actually does the opposite and latches these things astrally into your head.

Like for instance, if he leads you to believe you have a scorpion in your head as programming it's easy enough that you may visualize an astral scorpion while meditating with his exercises and making believe you have this in you. He then advises you to place it in violet which protects it, then you place the brown merger on it which attaches or pins the object in the astral, then you place a brown merger onto your pineal gland and go to brown which then attaches it to you.

Now you have an astral attachment.

Then you're dependent on him for more services in order to try manage the situation.

Avoid using the brown merger. 

If you've attached a bunch of crap to yourself using the brown merger like I did learn to use the white winged lion and while on it say "Dear god or oversoul please remove all astral attachments from myself." It works and only takes a minute. Then your mind can be free and clear again and you can move past the ways of this spiritual psychopath. I have found no use for the white winged dragon but I have found that the white winged lion will help you.

Not everything Swerdlow and Janet teach is BS but about 80% in my estimation. This took me a year or two to figure out on my own and it works, a one time thing. I figured I would share it with the rest of you that have or may have fallen victim to this criminal. My head is now calm and clear like it was before I met this clown, maybe even better than it was before.

All the best,
Michael Masterson

Here's a thread that might interest you.

http://hyperspacecafe.com/showthread.php?tid=6795

I tend to say,

It's a risky visualization, and SJ do not give a consistent use of it; they even make it worse, like a undesired experience covering with brown merger, thus likely splitting the consciousness. They speak against themselves all the time with this visualization.

However, I think in some rare cases it works, i.e. when you want to keep something good sustaining in the physical.

Generally speaking, people should better not use it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stewart Swerdlow the Lunatic Enki 3 167 02-14-2024, 02:11 AM
Last Post: Richard
  stewart swerdlow currently directresponse28 10 2,369 07-05-2020, 09:16 AM
  Stewart Swerdlow The Satanic Divination Scammer Illuminati 1 3,870 01-10-2015, 01:25 AM
  Stewart Swerdlow: The Devil in Disguise Breaking News 5 8,070 05-11-2013, 01:10 AM
  Is Stewart Swerdlow spreading disinformation? Mercy Now 213 62,654 08-17-2011, 01:26 AM