Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matthew Delooze - OneBallMedia
This should to be required reading - EVERY WORD. Or put another way, Let's NOT read this at our own peril.

Matthew should change the forum's name to "ColdBucketOfWaterMedia"

http://www.oneballmedia.com/2013/06/01/4...8-71089609

"I believe I have given you the truth about the sacrifices. I believe I have given you the truth about the altars. I believe I have given you the truth about the sacrifices of human beings by fire being carried out under the smokescreen of a purposely planned war and then very craftily re-enacted.

Indeed I wholeheartedly state today that this information is absolutely vital to those that really want to achieve spiritual freedom, reclaim their powers and break the spell the Serpent has them under.

I also believe I have given you the basic truths regarding one of the biggest scams that is currently in this world and indeed coming to this world.  I believe I have now alerted friends to attempt to look at and see through the apparatus that not only literally carries the collective soul of the human race at Yad Vashem but it will use the energy of the human race to literally enslave itself.

If I only had one sentence to sum up ‘Go, Swim in the Pool of Siloam’ I’d say that it could save your very soul" (Matthew Delooze).

Yes, I agree Elizabeth, good information from Matthew Delooze. I think this man deserves way more support, appreciation and attention for the work he does.
Solid and profound research and understandings on matters that deal with human enslavement and metaphysics, written in an eloquent and also kinda entertaining way. 

I know he has been ridiculed and taunted, I think by the majority of the mainstream alternative scene.
He seems to keep himself pretty low profile.

I agree, Filter. 

His information is so DEAD-ON that the ptb MSM has no other recourse THAN to ridicule. THE despicable "alien control/worship" charade would be delivered a blow if every human being read and understood what he so courageously reveals.

He does so at great cost to himself which is why there is an urgency that people spread this far and wide. Let's NOT forget that...

they (aliens) need US!  they are only composed of 2 components instead of the three components that human beings are composed of: Soul/Spirit/Mind. (Post 24 - Dr. Malanga's material.)

http://hyperspacecafe.com/showthread.php...1#pid61611

These souless, compassionateless, inferior cosmic MISTAKES are trying to grab the collective human soul for themselves so that they can reign into eternity as living beings. See Malanga info. to fill in.

To make the reading of his excellent research more bearable - he has a terrific wit, "Please, people...don't insult yourselves with your own stupidity" (Matthew Delooze). hehehe. Now, after dealing with the initial shock of this article - I need to re-read it.

Point to Ponder~
The human soul is a COLLECTIVE! It's the soul-collective that Creator 2 (aliens without bodies represented by Horus Ra - Shiva etc.) That's why all trouble...they ~ need/want/covet/despise/envy ~ HUMANKIND for the key that's buried within our hearts - the individual slivers/shards of AWESOME CREATOR 1's SOUL hidden for safe keeping within us.  There's still a problem regarding Creator 1's self-serving "Promethius" style and that is that SOUL (Female) doesn't want to be trapped in Creator 1's container. Creator 2's SOUL up and left early on in the game leaving the aliens a day late and a dollar short wanting to steal our souls. I'd hate us too then - plus we're so cute and cuddly.

This is such a huge mess that I'm beginning to see things more and more from theIRF's perspective every day - lol!  Icon_skeptisch
His personal interactions would explain the templates being male because PM is male. That would explain the cold, non emotional, non compassionate self serving orientation of the being he interfaces with because those are the atributes of Creator 1 - PM. (My speculations only don't know anything for sure) BUT wait...there's more.

Of course many humans don't have any soul at all, that's obvious. Many have had most of it removed or lost it and a very FEW have a great deal within them. Those are the ones targeted the most. Dr. Malanga's info from the link above in the Creator/Creation thread is an excellent complement to Matthew Delooze's information.

Let's not forget RobertMorningSky's info. that the universe is a Mother Goddess creation. Since soul is female then that's something to explore more of.

lookey here, they've just sacrificed a "Goddess" in honor of Queen Elizabeth's 60 anniversay of the coronation. So don't tell me that understanding The Goddess isn't VERY important to unlocking the key to the BIGGEST SSSSssssssecret. Time is of the essence! You guys up for dat? ...more later.

Join in, the more the merrier!

http://merovee.wordpress.com/2013/06/04/...jiah-khan/

Matthew will be posting more about what we can actually DO about this situation. Stay tuned.

Elizabeth, I'm looking forward to Matthew's next posting about what he thinks and sees what we can actually do about this situation!

ME TOO!

That's always the information in shortest supply - lol/col.

If we could get a really clear handle on what we could do - then helping humanity realize the truth of this world would be a snap.

It's because the truth IS so terrible that most people don't want to see.

Of course we should all be practicing meditation, eating and drinking as purely as possible, sleeping enough, in short...taking care of ourselves including taking breaks from this material ROFL.

Can you add to the list of what we could be doing?

I like his stuff except for how he keeps saying that our leaders really do represent us and our energy.
I dont vote for them, i dont give them my energy.  Their worshipful gestures have no impact on me or my energy.

I agree millipodium. That part is something that also raises questions with me. Just as the suggestion that the human soul is a collective or that we humans are a collective. 
Such leaders may function as certain triggers and beacons for focalizing, grounding and amplifying certain energies. But I think that doesn't automatically or necessarily mean that they represent EVERYone of us and ALL of our energies. 

Elizabeth, hanging out with cats and kittens is also a good, beneficial thing to do I think.

In the grotesque, byzantinian logic of negative ET/EDs they seem to operate in a, "close enough for horseshoes" manner. Or maybe it's one of the local inbred, electroshocked, sub-basement illuminati occultists who when ordering up a red haired sacrificial goddess - doesn't care whether she's a true red head or dies her hair. 

They're FAKES, illusionist, bullsh*t artistes extraordinaire! What do we expect from MASTER ILLUSIONISTS PLYING THEIR HI-TECH TRADE.  

The same control-side queer thinking that would "STAGE" anything out there in excruciating, multilayered detail (complete with the numerology & symbology) is first and foremost interested in pulling the wool over the plebian's eyes and having a laugh at the same time. This explains the tacky over the top masks, The obsessive and corny puns, innuendos, and BAD, BAD scripting. They're insulting us ~ THAT'S WHAT THEY DO ~

I'm going to heap the concept that "politicians represent the people who elect them therefore we give tacit approval" in the same pile of horsh*t where it belongs. Is is how THEY think and operate? ABSOLUTELY.  How it carries ANY metaphysical, dark ethical weight is beyond me.  Not in a just world it wouldn't, but then again, we don't live in a just world - we live in a holographic illusion being run by a projectionist who just ran downstairs for popcorn and never returned.

This little game of cheats and liars they play is satisfying some dark overlords rulebook only. That's who the Satan worshipping controllers are bowing and scraping over. They're terrified as a rule.

They've had the run of things here for a long time but an awesome power (from beyond this universe) is ending the game - after studying it first of course. The left-hand-pathers both visible and invisible are starving for energy and are needing to build bigger and more sickening bohemoths in order to perform energy extraction.

It's because their oxygen (energy) is being cut off that they're running a round the clock demon fright-fest all around the globe.

Another good thing to do now is laugh at tptb's desperate struggles to stay in control - while you cuddle a kitten. ^-^ _ '

I would agree that most people do give their energy to these genocidal multigenerational dramas.  Most people are "good citizens" who respect their leaders and their actions.  I personally would value a good dump over getting to visit the "holy land".  And I would have a beer with the president, but only if he's buying.