Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do not trust iqhunk
<< Yeah IQ was a odd person. On one side of his mouth he would cut down expansions and then the other side he would defend expansions. He was a regular poster at expansions too, so I think he was just pretending not to like expansions just to fit in here and then to try and sabotage threads with negative discussions about expansions. >>

Greetings,
Thank you Richard and William for letting me post, it has been years. We are all grown ups here. There has been no ill-will towards any of the members here or Expansions or anywhere in the entire Internet from my side. Let bygones be bygones.

MC is a phenomenon, I left the forum only due to paucity of time as I was handling 3 jobs and had no free time from Astrology Research.
Still am handling 3 jobs, my online writings have dipped a lot in past 2 years.

I do not hate anyone and am neutral towards Swerdlows because I am confident that each and every person has a designated Karmic Role.
Swerdlows do what they do, Richard and team expose them as they feel appropriate. Live and Let Live works for everyone.
Richard is 100% correct that I should not have posted my opinions on Swerdlows here.
I also stopped posting on Expansions 5-6 years ago. I do not even know what they are up to today. These days I track only Benjamin Fulford and David Wilcock, once in a while. I am active mainly on Twitter, exposing Fascist Forces whenever I have the time.

AJ and I have made peace. I respect her writing and she has even been professionally published. It makes me feel proud. I should never have mentioned Cliff Dess, and I owned up to my error in judgment. I apologized to her for the infringement. And I never wrote to Cliff again nor about him again. All are closed chapters.

I was never upset at anyone for being anti-Swerdlow, I was opposed to the way it was being done. Professional exposes never utilize personal insults, that was about it. If I ever got truly upset, it was because I was blocked from defending myself and yet for pages and pages some very strange people [who have now closed their accounts], could rant and rant and rant hateful posts about me without a shred of evidence.
How many pages exist online of negative hate posts from me against these characters like Purple Pebble or Mercy Now, especially that come in Google? How many pages exist of me writing against the personal character of Richard or William? Do you find "Do not Trust Richard of HCF" when you search in google?

My children will also be online in a few years. I sincerely request the Webmaster here to remove this thread as I am not against anyone here or in any other forum. It is unfair to maintain a personal attack for disagreements of years and years ago that come in Google first thing "iQHunk" is mentioned.

If anyone here has been personally hurt by anything I have written, I tender my heartfelt apologies, even if you choose to maintain this personal attack thread I will not condemn anyone. Just requesting as a Human Favor. We are "anti-Negative Entity" Human Souls are we not? We have to show that we are different from Dark Illuminati, should we not? Ask your Inner Self.

I wanted to apologize years ago but some "Blockscript" prevented me from even access to the Forum.

Best Regards,

IQ Hunk

Hello IQ, I hold no ill will towards you. What happened in the past was many years ago. From what I remember this thread was started because of posts you were making on Expansions and other websites about this forum. At the time you were seen as a backstabber but that's all water under the bridge now. Smile

When I read this,I had to re-read it because I couldn't believe what I was reading.I am so glad that you are back my friend.We must ALL make our peace,so to speak.There is so little time.Forget about the Swerdlows.So insignificant compared to what is about to unravel in the near future.Welcome back Iq and Richard,I'm glad you let him come back.