Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Expansions.com exposed
(06-28-2012, 05:10 PM)Sovereign Wrote:
(06-28-2012, 01:46 PM)PurplePebble Wrote: Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAK5u-AGx...r_embedded

I translated this so everyone can understand what he is saying..

"Welcome, My name is Stewart Swerdlow..look at me! I am in Russia!!! and my abilities to speak 10 languages are as authentic as this backdrop…convincing yes? Anyway suckers, I have been practicing this sentence for weeks and want to thank Rosetta Stone for their wonderful CD's. Have you ever heard of Nibiru?…I love Vodka..Buy my sh*t. End of transmission"

He is sitting in front of a Green Screen you can see the small green tinge outlining his body and using Chroma Keying software to insert a hi res stock photo of a specific area of Russia behind him to try to convince people to believe that he was actually on site at a specific area of Russia at the time of the making of this video.
That was probably filmed in L.A. while he was down there the past few days..LMAO…by the looks of it at some cheap ass studio…

что гребаный идиот

(06-28-2012, 05:10 PM)Sovereign Wrote:
(06-28-2012, 01:46 PM)PurplePebble Wrote: Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAK5u-AGx...r_embedded

I translated this so everyone can understand what he is saying..

"Welcome, My name is Stewart Swerdlow..look at me! I am in Russia!!! and my abilities to speak 10 languages are as authentic as this backdrop…convincing yes? Anyway suckers, I have been practicing this sentence for weeks and want to thank Rosetta Stone for their wonderful CD's. Have you ever heard of Nibiru?…I love Vodka..Buy my sh*t. End of transmission"

He is sitting in front of a Green Screen you can see the small green tinge outlining his body and using Chroma Keying software to insert a hi res stock photo of a specific area of Russia behind him to try to convince people to believe that he was actually on site at a specific area of Russia at the time of the making of this video.
That was probably filmed in L.A when he was there this past week..Whoever did that did a real shitty job of it too.

что гребаный идиот

The clip is a very dangerous trigger.

(06-27-2012, 11:25 AM)PurplePebble Wrote: I did not know that the Huffington Post was a platform for cult leaders.

I can hear the voices playing through Stewarts head..." That fu*king Purplepebble ...if she can do it...so can I...I want a blog....GodMind...giveth me a blog..."

And godmind replied " You shall have a blog...but you cannot be authentic on the bloggeth I have provided for thee...because if the truth were to come out about yee...the Huffington Post will smite the blog and it will be no more"

Stewart smiled to himself ...and answered god mind....I will doeth it master..I will provide the charade yee desireth from me"

and god mind sayeth

"It is doneth"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stewart-a-...27884.html

As Stewart has said "many many times" certain ideas start on the fringes and are slowly introduced into more mainstream arenas, ultimately showing his hand and more or less confirming his role and agenda in the New Age mind controlling operation that he is partaking in. Arrianna Huffington likes a cult or two herself. Former disciple of the Rajneesh Movement (worth taking a peek into) …you get the picture … she then moved on to become a member of MSIA or "Messiah" (movement for Spiritual awareness).

http://www.msia.org/

Stewart seems to be quite proud of himself for "getting his foot in the door"... (yeah right)... and his wishy washy pander to the masses blog at the Huffington Post. But those of us who know better would not trust the "news" on the Huffington Post if our lives depended on it. So it stands to reason that a site like Huffington Post, would be more than willing to allow Stewarts drivel on their site. He is really showing his hand with this one. So tis confirmed…Huffington Post loves a cult or two…or three or four.

Excellent job, PP! Hmmm more "Doctrine of Oneness" thinking...yawn..."Conference of the one Accord." Paleeeeze - Geez! "NO SOUL WILL BE LOST?!?!?!?!?!??" Ahhh er you mean, you (demi urge - demonic - illegitimate manifestation sucking the legitimate Spirit source material from the souls of human beings and you know how precious each and every one is in this quest to make the illegitimate - legitimate.

(07-05-2012, 03:21 PM)PurplePebble Wrote:
(06-27-2012, 11:25 AM)PurplePebble Wrote: I did not know that the Huffington Post was a platform for cult leaders.

I can hear the voices playing through Stewarts head..." That fu*king Purplepebble ...if she can do it...so can I...I want a blog....GodMind...giveth me a blog..."

And godmind replied " You shall have a blog...but you cannot be authentic on the bloggeth I have provided for thee...because if the truth were to come out about yee...the Huffington Post will smite the blog and it will be no more"

Stewart smiled to himself ...and answered god mind....I will doeth it master..I will provide the charade yee desireth from me"

and god mind sayeth

"It is doneth"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stewart-a-...27884.html

As Stewart has said "many many times" certain ideas start on the fringes and are slowly introduced into more mainstream arenas, ultimately showing his hand and more or less confirming his role and agenda in the New Age mind controlling operation that he is partaking in. Arrianna Huffington likes a cult or two herself. Former disciple of the Rajneesh Movement (worth taking a peek into) …you get the picture … she then moved on to become a member of MSIA or "Messiah" (movement for Spiritual awareness).

http://www.msia.org/

Stewart seems to be quite proud of himself for "getting his foot in the door"... (yeah right)... and his wishy washy pander to the masses blog at the Huffington Post. But those of us who know better would not trust the "news" on the Huffington Post if our lives depended on it. So it stands to reason that a site like Huffington Post, would be more than willing to allow Stewarts drivel on their site. He is really showing his hand with this one. So tis confirmed…Huffington Post loves a cult or two…or three or four.

.. to disrupt the honest followers of Christianity in a more subtle way as David Icke is doing now.

Octa, could you elaborate a little on that? :) Is it something to do with this...

Jesus said to the Pharisees, “You are liars and murderers from the beginning, just like your father (Jehovah, Saklas, Rex Mundi, Yaldabaoth, the Moloch etc.). John 8:44

IYO did Jesus reveal the original TAINTED/DEMONIC "design" of this earth or was he saying that this earth was intended to be created for us as our paradise? I'm asking in all sincerity because I'm not versed in original Christianity.

It takes a serious effort to study Christianity seriously. I can not elaborate in a topic like this. It's a way to discover on your own.
All I can say is that there are many manipulators in Christianity or telling confusive stories about the interpretation of the New Testament, telling truths and lies at the same time, or playing false Christs.

(07-07-2012, 02:12 PM)Octahedron Wrote: It takes a serious effort to study Christianity seriously. I can not elaborate in a topic like this. It's a way to discover on your own.
All I can say is that there are many manipulators in Christianity or telling confusive stories about the interpretation of the New Testament, telling truths and lies at the same time, or playing false Christs.

Yep many well known christian imposters like the recently Outed Joel Osteen supposed pastor of Lakewood church in Texax by Ed Chirinni. He has a new video out about Joel Osteens real name is Joel Alhadef his Wife Lori Levine Alhadef plays the pastors wife. Joel Alhadef and family is connected to the core group of families that have been using their media empires to confuse and decieve millions into believing their virtual reality. One religious imposter down and many more to go. As fars as I am concerned many bad apples out their geting rich off the stupid and guilible. I just hope the TBN religious empire falls since they seem to enjoy sponging off the backs of stupid and guilible people freely giving their money away thinking god needs it and TBN lives life drinking and partying and laughing all the way to the bank.

In regard to the Huffington post concerning Arrianna Huffington Ed Chiarinni does yet another video outing her as well belonging to the same Family group of world deceivers. The same group AKA Joel Osteen christian pastor pretender played by Joel Alhadef. The actor Alex Jones wife actor comes from this family group as well. At some point he will reveal Obamas real identity as an actor from the chicago IO theater as it is called by fellow alumni. Henry Winkler AKA the fonze of Happy days played former Presidential Candiate John McCain at one time by using the lastest aging makeup latex and prothetics to play the fictious former presidential candiate John McCain. Many more well known actors such as the actor Susan Surandon currently playing a deceptive character in another country as well as actor Kevin Costner is implied by Ed in a picture analysis he done on his website. Actors are not accidentally discovered as they say but are born from key families that are raised to believe they are special and are trained at a young age to deceive the Masses on this planet. Many people believe that an actors job is to entertain people that is part of the deception that people allow these actors to get their foot in the door so to speak into your mind to deceive you is their goal not only in the present but also what past actors have done in the past. All of these present and former presidential candiates are actors following a hollywood script and according to Ed Hollywood does not opperate on a linear time line to do their hollywood magic to deceive the Masses on this planet in order to account for the fact of how these same actors can seemily be in two places at the same time.