Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Expansions.com exposed
It cracks me when Stewpd sees a news story and then says "I told you so". He doesn't give credit to all the people predicted the news story weeks or months earlier than him.

And here we have one from the category: "numerology, gnomantics, and other highly unscientific techniques to explain why I was right about the NWO all along!" - http://www.expansions.com/sandy-santa-satan/

Well, the recent massacre is tragedy and I feel sorry for the families who will have to bury their own children, their loved ones, and I feel sorry that America has still not realised that in order to avoid such events, you must stop mentally unstable people from buying weapons. It thus a shame, and a scandal, that Stewart dares to exploit the sufferings of others, for his own marketing for his shady business. He ought to feel the pain these families are feeling right now! Shame on him!

As said though, and this is really common sense, the US are a population of 311 million people, half of them armed, exposed constantly through the press (who have nothing else in mind but selling sensations, usually bad ones), the media, etc., many of which (though for sure a minority) have little education, where a large part of the population lives on a small income, and where even minors can buy guns, that one or the other snaps from time to time. It needs no secret government agency to create these massacres. It is simply the result of failure in politics to create a nation which is safe for all, where unstable people do not get access to weapons, where the producers of such weapons have more influence than law-makers, and where no one feels responsible. It is essentially a failure of the American society to take pro-active action.

Stewart though, as if he had nothing better to do than to demonstrate how sick his mental thought process is, starts rambling on how this massacre is related to a geographical error, and a weather condition. Then he adds in random numbers, again, where the meaning remains obscure, and claims it has some sort of unique meaning. Now, assuming that it does, who other Stewart of course, will know which numbers to use as reference? Is it really just the number of deaths? Or the time these events happen? Their geographical coordinates? On what basis then do you define the connection when there is none?

Remember the Costa Concordia? When Stewart claimed that 33 people were presumed dead, which was a massive symbol for a ritual? Problem is that only 32 people died. Just one short. Enough to call Stewart a liar. And again on the backs of dead people, for sheer marketing purposes...

It is easy to interpret a sight or and event when most of the details are missing. This is what the brain does naturally. How many of you have ever looked up at the clouds and seen a figure inside them? Exactly. What Stewart does however is even worse, as he manipulates his reader's thought process. He tells them how to interpret an event and does so to fit his version of the truth.

Humanity has a lot of bad things happening all the time... War, famines, disease, natural disasters, the Expansions Cult, etc. All this controlled and created by some people? Isn't it easier to simply conclude that society simply hasn't evolved sufficiently to avoid most of these events?

In the case of these massacres it an obvious failure of the societies which allow them, indirectly, to happen. What amazes me is how everybody acts shocked, but the next day will continue living their live as usual. Somehow in 2011, 16799 people in the US died as a result of homicide; 11493 of them by usage of firearms (http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/homicide.htm). All this orchestrated by the NWO as Stewart claims?? Get real!

As it happens, Stewart does own a gun or has a shooting license. Convicted felon. At least it's a start. Why two minors need to learn how to use a gun, I don't know. As for Janet, who spent six weeks in an asylum, I do wonder why she would be allowed to even look at a gun.

I found it also curious that Stewart Swerdlow indicates in a flowchart in his 'Blue Blood True Blood' book that the Cathars are somehow part of the "Illuminati", the controllers of this planet... 
That's quite hilarious when you do even a little bit of research on the matter.
He connects the Cathars to the Merovingians, the Global Elite and his "13 Illuminati families" and even Rome and the Pope... 

The Cathars were Gnostics. Gnostics are heretics by definition of the Roman Catholic Church.
The most pure hearted Gnostics have always been dirt poor and lived in the gutters of their community. Or, they've created communities which revolved around Gnostic concepts and then had them razed to the ground by the Church. See e.g. the Cathars, Bogomils, Paulicians, Waldensians, Ophites, Sethians, Marcionites, Valentinians, Manichaeans, the early true Christians (who were really dualists) ....
The 12th century Inquisition started mainly to destroy the Cathars and other Gnostic currents and information...  The Gnostics were and represented a huge danger to the religious and political authorities, because of the specific Knowledge they carried. 

Gnostics did not and do not collude with the Devil or anything evil, nor do they worship the sun and moon, as quite a few people seem to believe. (they leave that for example to the very capable hands of the Catholic/Christian Church.)

Connecting the real dots seems to be quite difficult for many, many people...

BRAVO, Filter!

This is essential information and education you are providing at THIS MOST DANGEROUS TIME for the spirits still left in some of humanity. I also highly recommend the videos of PopLar for clarity which cuts through the nonsense out there.

http://hyperspacecafe.com/showthread.php...6#pid63806

The Satanic NWO agenda is focusing NOW very intensely on defiling pure Gnostic truth. Programmed "by the book" Christian  literalists are playing right into the NWO agenda ~ AGAIN AS THEY HAVE DONE THROUGHOUT THE AGES ~ (It's tough programming to overcome, I realize that but...try peoples...try to snap outov it even though  it's very scary.) The deluded Christians have been the worst offenders by labeling true Gnosticism Satanic.

What is going on now is Satanic Black Op conflation of GNOSTIC PURE TRUTH with Satanic NWO disinformation. Plain and simple.

They (the SS's and their deep agency handlers) are trying to confuse/misdirect/obfuscate and SWALLOW WHOLE this last bit of reality about our dire plight here on hell rock.

The danger is obvious. We've now got the likes of Icke, Swerdlow, (we've always had that disinfo agent - projects produced - misdirector John Lash leading the pack and having been annointed the golden boy of Gnosticism. Way to go, John...we've got your number.

So, keep it up Filter, PopLar, Gnostic Truth Guy- HUMANITY needs your sharp intellects and perceptions to light the way...hooray!

Yes, the 'Christians' ...  
The 'Christians' and the typical new agers are two sides of the same coin. 'Christians' often do their best to make it look otherwise, but "new age" really is just regurgitated old age religion crap, as far as I' m concerned. They are not opposites, they are oppoSAMES, when you look sort of past the other layer of it. 

I also have to think of Bill Cooper and the lies and disinfo he has spread about Gnosticism. 
He's been romanticised by certain people, portrayed as some kind of a heroic prophet, and that he was supposedly killed by the government... 
Well, it seems that in reality he had quite a few things in common with for example Stewart Swerdlow. (I also recall Swerdlow saying he knew Bill Cooper from some kind of a project, I think)

Anyway, from some research I did it looks like Bill Cooper was in reality an alcoholic, a wife-beater a liar and deeply paranoid. He also stole research from other people and claimed it as his own. Made death threats against people. 
And in reality he died not because of a conspiracy, but because he was a deeply sick man. 

So, if this is true, and I tend to think it's quite true - he was by all means widely known an alcoholic - anytime someone tries to use him to back up anything it's a clear sign that the person doing so has no clue whatsoever as to who Bill Cooper truly was or else they would never want to be associated with his name.

Read for example this post on Godlikeproductions on this:

"Obviously NONE of you noobs who respect Bill Cooper either knew him, or had any serious communication with him.

I was an active researcher and publisher in the 80s, 90s and 00's.
I dealt with Bill Cooper, along with other key researchers, event organisers and publishers.

It turned out Bill Cooper lied about everything in his past.
He stole the research of others, like Lars Hansen, and told people it was HIS research. When Lars and others complained, they were accused of being CIA.
Eventually word got out that he was lying about his past, and he was dropped from speaking at conferences and dropped from radio shows and dropped from magazines.
Why? Because he lied, got drunk and issued death threats to anyone who didn't make him more famous.
After a while, he turned to the christian community, and told them he was 'born again into Jesus' and that everyone he had worked with to expose UFOs was part of Satan's plan.

After a while, even the christians realised he was a drunken liar, a thief and a fraud.
Sure he wrote a book, but every single thing in that book came from OTHER Books - big fu*king deal!.
After the christians woke up and dumped him, he turned to his own internet radio show.
You fools and noobs who worship this pile of sh*t - do you realise he was a drunk who beat his women?
When he got shot, he was already drunk and shooting at OTHER PEOPLE FIRST.
Anyone here at GLP who thinks Bill Cooper was any sort of hero, is a fu*king ignorant NOOB, who really needs to get informed or STFU.
My story is NOT a shill story. I was a believer in Bill, as were many others.
The truth is, that Bill Cooper was a liar, a thief, a fraud, and a drunk wife beater.
fu*king noob city here at GLP these days."

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1...1#41299669

Swerdlow is a little like Cooper. He's an alcoholic, liar, convicted thief and he steals others people's information also.

Thanks for passing this info on. Godlike Productions has been noob and censure city for a long time, probably since the beginning.

Strange, I tried to look at the Godlike Productions forum again, and see to my surprise that I have an IP ban and can't visit the forum panels, which means I also can't visit that particular thread anymore...
That's strange, also because I have never been a member of that forum and rarely visit it anyway.

Guilt by association...sniggers...I once posted a few comments on GLP, something supporting Dutchsince's info. on the 'vimeo updates tinkering' going on with the Sandyhook videos. Right away "Sandyhook Production Company" started monkeying around with the dates certain videos and facebook pages were posted. I passed this info along with a link here to the thread I was working on. My posts didn't last 5 minutes before they were taken down.

Mercy Now and PurplePebble exposed GLP a long time ago.

~THAT KIND OF CENSORSHIP DOESN'T GO ON HERE, folks!~

(03-28-2014, 04:55 PM)Filter Wrote: Strange, I tried to look at the Godlike Productions forum again, and see to my surprise that I have an IP ban and can't visit the forum panels, which means I also can't visit that particular thread anymore...
That's strange, also because I have never been a member of that forum and rarely visit it anyway.

If you have never been a member they wouldn't know your IP address. It must have been some kind error that your IP was banned. Try using a proxy and see if you can visit the forum.

GLP deletes threads that point to this forum because they know we have threads exposing them but my IP has never been banned and I have posted in threads that got deleted.

If you visit GLP, make sure you have a good spyware remover because GLP does install spyware on people's computers.

Here's are a couple good articles about GLP:
Godlike Productions and the Science of Shill
The Truth About Godlikeproductions... GLP Psy Ops