Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 things
One of my things is to get over this cold ive had for over a week now..... i want to do this when i get feeling better.!

Hope you feel better soon William, so what is it that you are going to do once you are feeling healthy?

This is great topic Astrojewels! Not so long, I heard a funny thing in commercial on a radio "What are 3 things you would like to take with you on a desert island?" I thought about it for a couple of minutes and found out it was ridiculous. ;)

But concerning your topic, here is something interesting;

A couple of weeks ago, a lot of people played lottery, because the jack pot was very high so everyone freaked out. My husband played it too and he really believed that he is going to get it. He was so convincing that he kept reapiting "pack your bags, we are moving to Spain tomorrow" I actually started imagining the whole situation, daydreaming that we have a lot of money and that I don't have to work. So,what would I do? There were, imagine that, three things on my list :) 1.Visit all the mysterious and high energy places in the world, Egypt and Peru on the first place, travel all the time.
2.During travels, collect all the knowledge and experience, which I need for my lifetime lessons (this is actuality #1 in my life)
3.When I am at home(I would live in warm and exotic place surrounded by nature),I would do creative work, gardening, art, and meeting other people with similar interests, workshops.

Of course,we didn't win the lottery, but my husband is still convinced he will get a lot of money. ;)

But this funny situation with lottery actually set some of my future goals. The only problem is when I think of future disaster events,then I have this panic urge to plan how to survive all of that.

Mercy Now Wrote:Oh, that part is easy...

1.I'd like to travel at a leisurely pace and comfortably through out the USA and North America

2.Same for all the other continents....
 3. I'd like to experience the feeling of recognizing unadulterated "love" again....(has absolutely nothing to do with romance or sex etc. )  the most incredible experience EVER..I remember it (this lifetime) but would like to experience it again, complete with the incredible beauty of that first day.

not necessarily in that order

for starters...
  Mercy now, Your 3 things is about what i would ask also.  But, your number 3.  How or what do you think would bring that about?   I would think that if you traveled to some wonderful place you would be filled with that "Love" feeling.  Or if you met some wonderful Friend and shared good times you would be filled with "Love".   Now these above situations call for an outside influence.  How do you think you could generate that "Love" feeling , any other way?

William, I can't say enough about that experience and I truly wish it for everyone.

As for "generating " it I really don't know  icon_nixweiss  except for truly following one's heart without assigned expectations.

All I can say is that there was an instant mutual "recognition" for lack of a better term and it had nothing to do with attraction as this person is someone I  wouldn't be attracted to. Some say "soulmates" but I'm not so sure at least in the commonly accepted definition of the term. It was like finding a part of oneself you didn't realize existed before you looked into the eyes of a particular person.

All of the above is a lame description of a divine experience.Sorry

I don't intend to hijack AJ's thread but I wanted to add that this experience taught me that love never dies and love is what the dark forces are out  to destroy. Thing is they can't .It is eternal.

Thanks William for the reminder.

I understand exactly what you are saying MN, I only know from my own experiences the times I have felt this, it is past life connection, where two souls have interacted more than once and there is this ‘unexplainable’ energy cord, it is very hard to describe.

Veronica,

I have my lotto dreams too, I only play when there is a jackpot and that is probably the time where you have the least chance of actually wining, but hey people win every week so it is possible.

I do think that the lotto dreams and the 3 wishes do need to be separated, because the 3 wishes need to be something that is obtainable, not like the lotto dream, because I feel that we are ‘dreaming’ rather than manifesting action into our reality. I have to say that 95% of people I have asked this question to over the past week, travel is the first reaction. so let me ask you Veronica, think about it, what are your 3 obtainable wishes...

The lotto dream is my husbands dream, not mine. I never see my lifetime dreams as something that depends on money. This is what I also told to my husband. I told him that he must define what is it that he really wants. for example, if he wants to move to Spain, then he should not condition the way of the fulfillment. If he wants a lot of money, then he should think of what would he do if he had a lot of money.That is a clue to a lifetime dream. This is how people make mistake. They believe that they need a lot of money to fulfill their lifetime dreams, because they built a barrier in their heads which is what this world is all about.

For me, daydreaming about lotto winnig was really fun, because it gave me idea of how would I construct my life if I was not dependent on this system so much. This is what actually gave me some ideas about myself.

What are your 3 things AJ?  Will you share what you and your friend  discussed as far as spiritual understanding?

Veronica,

I agree that dreams should not be centered around money, I have a long list of spiritual goals that only require the assistance of the universe, but I am actually referring to ‘things’ on this topic which sorry to say, do require money.

Well MN,

We discussed many spiritual things, but mostly how the universe provides signs that most of us do not see, it will make this post extra long, and I am already rambling..

1. For many years now I set a goal to tour Italy, but not in a normal tourist way, there are tours you can go on for around 14 days, and you stay at farm houses and cook with groups of Italian women, and I am waiting for my youngest to get older so she can come, she might change her mind by then, but I do see myself doing it.

2. I want to hike up to Machu Picchu but I do not have anyone who wants to do it with me, so I need the money and a friend!!! Maybe the universe will send me a rich friend…LOL.

3. Well this one is the challenge, because it is something I do not like, but part of me does want to experience it, everyone knows how much I dislike the cold, but it is a bit sad that at my age I have not seen snow, so I am going to the snow… I have made the arrangements; I am only going for one night, so I will be able to tick it off my list in the next couple of weeks…

Okay How does the universe provides us with signs that most do not see?? Ramble on......:)

I'll go to Machu Picchu with you when the universe sends me a rich friend too.  Maybe... Everyone I know that has gone to Mach Picchu came back to a life turned upside down. 

This is off topic but I wanted to share. My friend recently acquired a donkey to keep her pony company as her horse had died.   That  was in early December. She lives up the road little ways. Yesterday she called to say that as she was feeding yesterday morning her dog kept running back and forth and looking at her like "Come on!!" So she walked over and there was a baby donkey :D All fuzzy and curious. We had no clue the mom was pregnant.

You would have thought we found gold by our reactions.:)