Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 things
I'd love to see the Taj Mahal but don't want to go there either.

To be clear..... the discussion about Pluto made you feel like you were hit with a brick?
Quote:strange simultaneous energy
I've been having this as well.:?

It is difficult to explain the energy, and the best I could say was the universe was giving me a wake up call or a test, because I proceeded to become a traitor! I mean a traitor in spirituality, and I felt a little defeated, and this is totally out of character for me, and when I got talking with this person, it was another sign, because I feel collectively that we are confusing our goals with our dreams, and we are becoming a society without goals or purpose, taking away our ability to set goals is making us robotic, more inline with process of the sheepeople herd….

Quote:, taking away our ability to set goals is making us robotic, more inline with process of the sheepeople herd….
 I think this is very true .

[user=148]Astrojewels[/user] wrote:
Quote:Andrea,

it is like a power rush when you do something that is instilled with fear, and I am not just talking about things like jumping out of a plane, it is incredibly rewarding to test yourself in life in all areas of life. It is also great that you have these goals, we can not move forward without them.

AJ
Once again words of wisdom from you. :)
Thanks. Im gonna do it!!!

AJ said....
Quote:I just see our current energy has a strong need to taking action, or initiative to ‘do it’ and the signs are hard to explain in simple terms, but how you meet people, or how life flows when you do not put too much energy into it.

I can give you an example, today you just told me about the donkey, and how cute, but yesterday I was at a store; a young girl that works there, I know her parents, I asked her how was Hong Kong, they just went there for 2 weeks; she said it was ok but I did not appreciate the food- she said “ I don’t think I could ever allow myself to eat donkey”!
AJ, I thought of you and this post today. I considered e-mailing someone who  is having a difficult time with a past relationship and sharing with them the technique of cutting etheric cords with a laser crystal . Later during the day someone else e-mailed me about using a similar technique on their attachments and their success . This without knowing my intentions mentioned above .

MN,

It is amazing when you trust the universe, how life continually shows signs of synchronicity, it is the same way that nature works, and how we spoke on another post about being in tune with nature, that is also a very important aspect of understanding the flow. You do everything from the heart and it shows continually.

Astrojewels Wrote:It is difficult to explain the energy, and the best I could say was the universe was giving me a wake up call or a test, because I proceeded to become a traitor! I mean a traitor in spirituality, and I felt a little defeated, and this is totally out of character for me, and when I got talking with this person, it was another sign, because I feel collectively that we are confusing our goals with our dreams, and we are becoming a society without goals or purpose, taking away our ability to set goals is making us robotic, more inline with process of the sheepeople herd….
Why is that happening AJ?
Why are we becoming a society without goals or a purpose?
Is it ELF?

ORBM,

We are being manipulated, however not forced; humans have a ‘natural collective mind’, this is all done on the higher level of consciousness. So taking away ones purpose captures their will to enjoy life, we are programmed to continually search for our purpose, and most of us are simply born to live, learn, love and enjoy, the illuminati have manipulated us to never be satisfied, always wanting more and more.

ELF is only one source that contributes to us becoming this way. The more people that you can manipulate to think in a negative manner; the easier it is to turn them against each other and simply dislike life itself.

It then becomes destructive to nature and we are seeing that with all the ‘natural’ disasters in the world.

True.
So are you saying that we should not really be searching for a purpose to be here, that we should simply be here to live, learn, love and enjoy. And should we see a direction we think life is pushing us towards we should be open to the experience as well as the lesson.
But most people have been manipulated to feeling like we are here to fulfill some destiny and play out a purpose for incarnating, which robs us of the ability to live in the now.

Or are we here for a purpose, and in just "being" we fulfill that purpose?

:)
Whatcha think?
Im dying to know! lol

Yes we are robbed of our spiritual thinking, well not really robbed more like hoodwinked… and yes your words are so true about the illusion of destiny.

I don’t think we should ‘search’ for our purpose because you will never receive the answers! If I use myself as an example, seriously what is my purpose? I am no one special, I am not rich, nor a celebrity, so in the eyes of a normal everyday person I am just a ‘somebody’, however transforming that to my translation, I was born to be a daughter, mother and wife, a friend and supporter, to listen when needed to never enforce my opinion (well that’s not always easy) to just be the best person I can be for me and for all those that are in my life, I see that as my main purpose and it does not buy me the house I would love, but it is the foundation of my home.