Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 things
Mercy Now Wrote:Maybe... Everyone I know that has gone to Mach Picchu came back to a life turned upside down. 

Please explain..

When they returned everything about their lives changed in some form or fashion. Divorce was usually the first ,failed businesses, illness and on and on. One girl continually has dreams about and sees jaguars.She doesn't do drugs except she has been sick since her return and that maybe part of it. Also she broke her back. I don't mean to frighten you or anyone else from going . Somehow it just seems to put people through enormous change.

I've tried to understand this but to no avail. Any thoughts? Of course I considered the " "high energy place" aspect which can activate .

Well maybe that is why I have no friend or money!! There is something about that place that draws my energy, not sure what it is.

To the rambling, we spoke mostly about projecting energy into the universe, people have strong desires to ‘something’ and often refer to ‘I just want something” but never actually speak in a specific term of what they want, and how so called ‘coincidences’ pop up all the time, and there really is an increase in this type of ‘coincidental energy’ at the moment.

Since Pluto has taken on the energy of Capricorn, I see things in a different perspective, people are receiving karma in such a hurried way, but many of these people actually are conscious of it being something that they deserve, and this is what shocks me.

I just see our current energy has a strong need to taking action, or initiative to ‘do it’ and the signs are hard to explain in simple terms, but how you meet people, or how life flows when you do not put too much energy into it.

I can give you an example, today you just told me about the donkey, and how cute, but yesterday I was at a store; a young girl that works there, I know her parents, I asked her how was Hong Kong, they just went there for 2 weeks; she said it was ok but I did not appreciate the food- she said “ I don’t think I could ever allow myself to eat donkey”!

Quote:I just see our current energy has a strong need to taking action, or initiative to ‘do it’ and the signs are hard to explain in simple terms, but how you meet people, or how life flows when you do not put too much energy into it.
 I understand what you mean by seeing the energy as a need to "do something".Forcing as opposed to doing? 

Also AJ, I've been meaning to ask you...Do many people in Oz eat kangaroo aside from the natives?

Yes the energy is strong, and I see people that are usually more down than up actually have a change of attitude, they have this oomph that I can not put into words, it is like an unseen trust in their self.

Yes lots of people, you can buy it in the meat section of the supermarket, I do not like it, and they have a strong game taste, very rich and the fact that I am surrounded by roos, it just does not seem right to eat them.

I ask because about a year ago I noticed it was being sold in a  local supermarket.It made me wonder just how common it was to eat in OZ. 

Since when have you noticed this energetic change? A month? A year?

I'll go to Machu Picchu with you guys! I have always wanted to go there too.

I don't know if this is going off topic or not, but when you mentioned energy change, I thought I would add this that all happened to me last night. First of all, I had a brilliant idea for an invention that I really think could be a million dollar one. (No, sorry, I am not going to tell it here.) Then I had a dream/vision about someone doing something to my lower spine. I even saw the 3 lowest vertebrae lit up in bright red, showing me exactly where it was. (Yes, I was sore when I woke up.) Also, something happened to my left ear. I went to bed fine and even woke up in the middle of the night and was fine, but when I woke up in the morning, I had a severe ear ache which I still have now. The last thing was where I had a dream/vision where an old "grandpa" showed me how to shape-shift into a wolf and I did, going running around with him. He also gave me some kind of (what I can only best describe as) very young corn to eat - I think I ate it before I shape-shifted. So, a lot of strange energy for me.

Mercy Now Wrote:I'll go to Machu Picchu with you when the universe sends me a rich friend too.  Maybe... Everyone I know that has gone to Mach Picchu came back to a life turned upside down.
I always wanted to go there too. Do you think these people you know who went there were affected by the reptilian energy and that's why their life turned upside down?

That is something I considered Richard. Also there have been so many shamans and such doing stuff up there with groups I believe the energies may be compounded. Personally I've never felt a strong pull there instead almost a repulsion except that damn curiosity that can get me in so much trouble at times.

Astrojewels Wrote:Veronica,

, but I am actually referring to ‘things’ on this topic which sorry to say, do require money.

Yes, I see what you mean. I don't know why, but I never put much importance on "things" in my life, however, what ever I needed, a digital camera, a laptop, whatever, I usually got it sooner or later. So I do believe universe provided me a way to get all those things, I just had to make an honest wish:). I am usually very practical with "things", if I have them, fine, if I don't have them that is fine too, of course I do need money for food and basic things. I am really very practical. I guess this is why I never felt a great importance of obtaining "things", what I always believed that of the greatest importance was on a spiritual level, emotional and moral.

About travels:
Yes,we do need money for travels, hoever, if the true desire for such a goal is asked form Universe, money will be provided. I understand it is different when you have chidren.