Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 things
I am surprised that so many here want to travel to different places. And places I thought of too. I too wanted to travel several continents, esp. South America and China/Asia, but I have no time. Basically I would like to live in the alp region but would have to leave my friends here. But all those wishes are not a must for me, as I can accept everything what comes to me at the moment. I am not fixed on any outcome. It's okay if I travel and it's okay if I don't travel. :)
"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

My aversion to some places or things isn't really fear based.It's more like an* Ewwwww!!* energetically speaking. By nature I'm  curious as to just about everything but the thought of immersing myself in the energy of something gives me pause. For example since I was a child the Eygptian culture( it's not the only one ) has literally made me nauseous. Of course to some degree this only increased my interest.

AJ! Very thought provoking topic, how did I miss it so long?
Well for me I would say:

1.) Parachute out of an airplane. I am actually planning on doing this on my birthday next month, unless I chicken out:).

2.) Traveling is one of my aspirations also. I would love to see the Maldive Islands and I want to take my boys to Japan.

3.) To finish my bachelors degree in psychiatric nursing and then, depending upon how much I like the nursing, to get my masters in clinical psychology.

Was that more than three? Oh Well.

Your enthusiasm is infectious Andrea. :)

AJ , Do you mean intent with the inertia taken to manifest that ? Is that what you mean by goals as opposed to dreams?

MN,

I noticed this change a few months ago, but when you and I started talking so much about Pluto, many things were put into perspective. Interesting Richard that you want to go there too, perhaps this place draws people to destruct them, just like you say MN, the energy there may be highly destructive due to the ancient rituals that went on.

DT, no don’t share your idea, keep it to yourself until it starts happening. That is not the energy I am referring to, but it seems you have had a psychic attack by what you are saying. Watch the mosquitoes also.

Andrea, that is exactly what I am saying, you can’t chicken out now you have told all of us, it is great that you have these goals, will you be able to go back to study, I know how hard it is with children.

Mercy Now Wrote:Your enthusiasm is infectious Andrea. :)

AJ , Do you mean intent with the inertia taken to manifest that ? Is that what you mean by goals as opposed to dreams?

Yes MN,

A dream is something that I suppose can be obtainable with a type of miracle, but a goal is being practical, because it is within your limits, I just think with the help of our universal movement, we can now reach goals a lot quicker than before, as I have said ‘action’ really is a strong energy right now.

MN and AJ,

Its good to hear my enthusiasm (I am an actor at heart :)) is infectious, but you know what? ALL of those things scare the $#!* out of me!!!!
icon_afraid

Andrea,

it is like a power rush when you do something that is instilled with fear, and I am not just talking about things like jumping out of a plane, it is incredibly rewarding to test yourself in life in all areas of life. It is also great that you have these goals, we can not move forward without them.

AJ said...
Quote: MN,

I noticed this change a few months ago, but when you and I started talking so much about Pluto, many things were put into perspective. Interesting Richard that you want to go there too, perhaps this place draws people to destruct them, just like you say MN, the energy there may be highly destructive due to the ancient rituals that went on.
AJ, I've felt this way about many so called "sacred sites" and as mentioned have the push/pull aversion  yet curiosity about them .

(I've always wanted to see the Taj Mahal)

Can  you elaborate about the Pluto connection?

Yes MN,

Sometimes things are not as they seem, and places like this do attract certain personalities, so that they can be used for particular rituals, frequency enhancing and programming, for the longest time I wanted to see the pyramids, but I have no desire to go now, as I feel it has been violated by too much tourism. I have a dog name Taj; I have a weird kind of pull toward India, but do not want to go there.

When we started talking about Pluto, it was like I was hit with a brick, as I felt I was sort of running against the wind, or should I say leaning too much to the normal unpractical life (unspiritual if I can use that term), I was not thinking in my usual frame of mind, I felt kind of dormant, but analyzing all the planetary movements showed me that we all must go through a personal transition in order to evolve, does that make sense? And then I was discussing this topic, and I have to say the last few weeks I feel like I am in this strange simultaneous energy, but in a positive direction.