Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7.0 earthquake hits Haiti
Yes, I think that energy is helping to sustain them  at this point.

For those who do have a little to spare here is a site that can help you discern where you might want to donate.

http://www.charitynavigator.org/

There are places that are taking donations of food, clothing,linens ,blankets and personal care items as well. 

I had not seen any news for a few weeks MN, so I sat and watched the US news last night and I am always amazed at the essence of people in a disaster, and it truly broke my heart watching injured children just waiting for assistance, they are not even crying and they have broken bones and severed limbs! I am sure they are in shock, but the hardship of their lives has just become harder and in these events, it is shameful how our world is so segregated!

It's almost beyond words and I just watch with  dropped jaw . There is so much horror and despair and then just as much caring and bravery.

Yes MN, it is amazing how disaster can bring out the best in people, last year with the fires here, I personally was very proud to be an aussie just by how people responded.  This is not going to be the last massive disaster, it is going to happen more frequently in the world, and as our global frequency rises, it will be events like this that will separate us all! Spiritually that is…

whether we donate with money or with energy..... the fact it happen in such of way that seems artificial... in the name of advancement doesn't make it right...

I seems so upset... it makes me laugh at this none-sense, evillest act against people... just because they look or behave a certain...

I just wish nothing but support, physical/mental strenght and unity among the Haitians...

Whatever the spiritual or global reasons, while I'm down here it's impossible not to feel anger at a world where people are literally dying because they don't have cash! It's ridiculous.

On the upside, I don't think the powers that be ever really take into full account the extent of human spirit

Unfortunately Rob this goes beyond not having cash. Haiti is nearly void of resources and is one of the most enviromentally degraded countries in the world.It's isolation also is problematic.

Iam_That_Iam Wrote:the fact it happen in such of way that seems artificial... in the name of advancement doesn't make it right...

Please explain what you are referring to here?  the advancement?

Astrojewels Wrote:
Iam_That_Iam Wrote:the fact it happen in such of way that seems artificial... in the name of advancement doesn't make it right...

Please explain what you are referring to here?  the advancement?
He's thinking what I've been thinking. The advancement would be multi-fold, but the event itself seems awfully artificial to me. The advancement being depopulation and consolidation of control. Haiti, is 80% Catholic, and the poorest nation in this Hemisphere. Again this goes back to your beliefs, but if you consider the true nature of TPTB, you'll see a connection. Or rather ,opposition. As well, Haiti's history is one of revolting against European slave masters. Those slave masters being of the bloodline of TPTB.  So, on top of a revolt and independence, you have them being of a belief that runs counter to those they revolted against.
There was also said to be a mag 5.6 quake seven miles deep in Caracas. I feel for those people since Chavez is running things there.

Sadly still, it's served as a great distraction while TPTB get their agenda's pushed in other aspects of their plan.

For example, there was recently a meeting between Wall St leaders and investors with the U.S. rep in Copenhagen on carbon emissions. Now ask yourself why or what could they possibly have to do with such a thing, when the only thing they are adept at, is reducing people's savings? This was about the whole "Carbon Credits," thing. As they would stand to make kagillions off of gaming that system, globally, as they had in the current financial market. Yet little to no press about it. Because everyone's looking at Haiti.

Another example, is the provision to tax so called "Cadillac" plans for this health care thing. A provision that failed thus far, and many American's had been told was removed. Now with some arm twisting and bribes, it's back in. Amongst God knows what else.

Those are just some things, among many, I've seen taking place with little to no coverage,aside from a cursory mention.

Some here say HARRP, but if you detonate some nukes along the fault, you'll get the same effect with the natural aftershocks that have followed. None would be the wiser to know if this is the case. While it's being stated sci's warned the Gov't there two yrs ago about this, they were in no better shape then, than now to prepare or deal with it. In addition, the nuke thing comes as I read,early on, that an astrophysicist said the energy released was equal to seven nukes. Now how would one know this? Have there been seven nukes ever released? Why make this statement now, but not when the 8.0 quake hit China last yr? It got me to thinking how would anyone know so soon, and so far away?

Human lives are nothing to TPTB. We know this as undeniable fact, and if not, one needs to wake up to it. I applaud the efforts given thus far, with exception to the actions of the U.N. But then what else could one expect from them? Still this thing stinks to high heaven more and more, and my heart goes out to those poor people in Haiti.

stinks like bull dung. a news reporter made a statement that the destruction was equivalent to an atomic bomb going off in haiti......