Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7.0 earthquake hits Haiti
Mercy Now Wrote:Unfortunately Rob this goes beyond not having cash. Haiti is nearly void of resources and is one of the most enviromentally degraded countries in the world.It's isolation also is problematic.
Yeah I'm oversimplifying, but even so you can bet if anyone there had cash they wouldn't be living in an environmentally degraded country to start with. Slightly off-topic rant really, & I know there's a lot more going on behind the scenes, but the whole event just reminded me of the sort of Darwin-esque "only the strong survive" type system geared to those already born into riches, when some of those riches were built upon the slave labour of the descendants of the very Haitians that are now being wiped out!

Wyclef Jean defends his Haiti charity

Sat Jan 16, 11:16 pm ET

LOS ANGELES – Haitian-born rapper Wyclef Jean spoke out Saturday in defense of his foundation after charity screening groups raised concerns about its accounting practices.

Jean said he was baffled by the timing and nature of criticism of The Wyclef Jean Foundation Inc., which has already raised more than $2 million to help earthquake victims.

"It is impossible for me to even comprehend the recent attacks on my character and the integrity of my foundation," he said in a statement. "The fact that these attacks come as we are mobilized to meet the greatest human tragedy in the history of Haiti only serves to perplex me even further."

Jean, a 37-year-old Grammy-winning artist, has been imploring followers to text "Yele" to 501501 to donate $5 to his foundation in support of Haitian earthquake victims.

The foundation, also known as Yele Haiti, intends to airlift medical supplies, water and Clif Bars to Haiti using a FedEx plane early next week, according to foundation president Hugh Locke.

An Associated Press review of tax returns and independent audits provided by Jean's foundation showed that it was closely intertwined with Jean's businesses.

Jean said he has never profited personally through his work with the organization and he has committed significant amounts of his time and money to the charity.

source: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_haiti_wyclef_jean

--------------

Two Possible Reasons for his trouble:

1) He's a genuine Charity organization, so "They" try to block him and his organization to proceed with actually helping Haiti.

2)  He's a Con-Artist with a Charity organization which only seek to get people's money and build a wealth by exploiting their emotion... like some many other Charity organizations seem to be doing...

I hope he's #1.... for Haitian sake...

" These are the times that try men's souls."...Thomas Paine

Mercy Now Wrote: " These are the times that try men's souls."...Thomas Paine

Witch King: [taking Eowyn by the throat[/i]] You fool. No man can kill me. Die now.
[Merry stabs the Witch King from behind; the Witch King shrieks and falls to his knees. Eowyn rises and pulls off her helm, her hair falls down over her shoulder[/i]]
Eowyn: I am no man.
[she thrusts her sword into the Witch Kin[/i]g's helm and twists; he shrieks and implodes[/i]]

Another quake has visited Haiti. A 6.0 This comes as no surprise to me.

That is sad to hear MN, and also no surprise to me either, I felt major pulsing the last two days.

I was discussing this with someone,and I'm coming to the conclusion that Haiti, is a test run. On a smaller scale, but a test run none the less. Think about this and you'll see what I'm saying.

You have nations contributing aid and resources, but little or no coordination over all. The excuse, that the local U.N. office was destroyed, and those capable of coordinating any effort were lost, doesn't hold water. There's an office in NYC. Is there no one there capable?
 The way things are being conducted, much of the needed aid is being either rerouted to the DR, [ Dominican Republic] or sitting at the airport due to bottle necks at the airport. You have those who are giving food and H2O, and those who are getting the public to donate money. You can't eat or drink money, though it does buy food. Which is more important, and what good does it do to sit and rot in a hangar.

Second, I've read the argument/statement that phone lines, and internet, are down. I ask, are we that dependent that the internet is so vital to digging people out, and giving aid to those in need? Short of smoke signals and flares, there are sat phones, Ham Radio, and if the military's involved, other resources that can set up communication to coordinate the effort. After all, if you can get media crews in, why is it so hard to set up communications for the resources?

Third, risk of safety. The longer they wait, the more desperate the already poor will become. Thus the more rowdy they'll be when aid does come. You have U.N. troops there, who ultimately are supposed to do alot of bad things once the NWO takes hold. I find it very hard to believe they're scared of approx 3k or so criminals. Armed or not. Along with the 10k U.S. troops dispatched to the area. True asskickers, some of them. Because of this fear/risk, aid workers are afraid to go to areas where the thugnificent are rooting in. This deprives those innocent's there of the help they need. Thus people needlessly die,and a lawless situation develops. How to deal with that, and what can they get away with in doing so?

In addition to this, many are fleeing via row boat to escape the degrading situation.

Fourth, the lack of infrastructure. I.E. roads etc. Resources could be brought to bear, to make transport easier. After all, an earthquake just hit that area. What would one expect? For example Seabees, and other countries similar elements, could build heliports, and even airports, to clear up the bottleneck. The U.S. cannot do it alone, and I see many countries hiding behind the U.N., though many countries have/are contributing. Many more are silent.

From this, one could try to advocate the argument, that if we were a one world Gov't, this wouldn't have happened. I'm sure many of you here, know the opposite is truth. Things would be worse.

So then what's the point to this? It's a test or experiment. Not only a distraction to other workings, but a test to see what to expect on a larger scale.
How long can one wait before things get critical? How bad will things get? How many will die in the process, and what will the remnants do? Or to the point, be willing to do, for aid when it finally comes? What will they be able to do, [get away with] afterwords? What to expect on a larger,global scale? That's just for starters for sure with TPTB.

We saw this during Katrina/Rita. That was just a city. We saw the chicanery that ensued, and spread after. This is a small Island nation. Much larger, but small enough to be somewhat manageable. 80% Catholic.
 No one's stepped up to say, "I'm calling the shots." It's a loose semi dependent,coordinated effort. Those who are there are doing their best, but like always, can't do it all. Nor are allowed to, in some cases. The more people who die, the better for TPTB. All the donations, and concerts in the world won't do any good, when the practical aspect of it's application are hampered.

To me, this is reading like a test. How to get the remnants, on a global scale, to come to them, [TPTB], when things take place that, dwarf this event. After all, depopulation is on their agenda. So how ever many die in the process, means nothing to them. It's a setup for control, and dependency, leading up to the big finish. Where TPTB will want Humans to fight for them. Which is a losing proposition for any who do.

Like I said, this whole thing stinks to high Heaven.

Anu, You're right. It's an experiment to gauge how everyone responds; to build consensus for NWO to come in and "save the day" with UN troops; as well as, to see how long people survive without coordinated, effective aid.

The truth about UN in NYC: their objective is NOT to help, because their policies (Programmes)  destroy what they claim to save...The personnel and system are both purposefully inept...There were quite a few suicides, even, of UN personnel there...I asked how and was told that they jumped out of the office windows, at the time I didn't know what to make of that...maybe they realized the truth of the situation...

Who did you ask?

Colleagues.
The most inept would get promoted to field office positions as Regional Representatives, to ensure no interference from those in charge of Programmes in the field.  Something like the engineered downfall of the US economy...there's a reason why things don't work.