Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7.0 earthquake hits Haiti
they sure are cashing in the bucks

karenwrote;
Quote:There were quite a few suicides, even, of UN personnel there...I asked how and was told that they jumped out of the office windows, 

And how would these colleagues know? Are they dispatch, police ,firemen,EMT? Are they connected to the UN? How is there knowledge qualified?

Anu-021413 Wrote:I was discussing this with someone,and I'm coming to the conclusion that Haiti, is a test run. On a smaller scale, but a test run none the less. Think about this and you'll see what I'm saying.

You have nations contributing aid and resources, but little or no coordination over all. The excuse, that the local U.N. office was destroyed, and those capable of coordinating any effort were lost, doesn't hold water. There's an office in NYC. Is there no one there capable?

Anu,

I agree with many of your points and you have taken the time to analyze the whole situation, which is more than most people do,yes such a country could easily be a ‘test project’ but at the end of the day, how can they create structure out of chaos, because Haiti was/is a country in serious trouble.

It will not matter if they raise ten zillion dollars, what are they going to rebuild? This is the illusion, and this will fade from the headlines and the world will forget about it, and just adding to your ideas, the illuminati do/can enforce such disasters, but only when there is energy in that location to begin with! I know many people do not understand this, but if you take notice of all the so called ‘natural’ disasters, and then take a look at the re-structure, it is interesting research!

i hope its not a test where they all get sick and then a big outbreakk occurs and the borders get locked down and shoot maybe a fake intruder alert and martial law everywhere. all at precise timing. when everyone is supposedly asleep...

Astrojewels Wrote:
Anu-021413 Wrote:I was discussing this with someone,and I'm coming to the conclusion that Haiti, is a test run. On a smaller scale, but a test run none the less. Think about this and you'll see what I'm saying.

You have nations contributing aid and resources, but little or no coordination over all. The excuse, that the local U.N. office was destroyed, and those capable of coordinating any effort were lost, doesn't hold water. There's an office in NYC. Is there no one there capable?

Anu,

I agree with many of your points and you have taken the time to analyze the whole situation, which is more than most people do,yes such a country could easily be a ‘test project’ but at the end of the day, how can they create structure out of chaos, because Haiti was/is a country in serious trouble.

It will not matter if they raise ten zillion dollars, what are they going to rebuild? This is the illusion, and this will fade from the headlines and the world will forget about it, and just adding to your ideas, the illuminati do/can enforce such disasters, but only when there is energy in that location to begin with! I know many people do not understand this, but if you take notice of all the so called ‘natural’ disasters, and then take a look at the re-structure, it is interesting research!

I've thought of, and agree with your latter points as well. I guess we're thinking the same thing. I had proposed ,in thought, that if all this so called, "Green Technology" was legit, it'd be an opportunity to prove it. Not just for the ruling class, and elites, but everyone. Everyone who was previously poor, living in cinder block homes etc. However I realize that won't be the case. If at all, the profit generating areas, and areas of elite housing would be. But the people would be left to rebuild their cinder block homes etc. Just as in the past. That's being generous though. This will fade from the headlines, and what happens next,happens next. BTW, I was hearing reports that the Gov't there, finally made some sort of appearance/statement. Saying that search efforts would be ended. Then they, went back on that. When asked at the Haitian cardinal's funeral, the pres of Haiti, said it wasn't the time for politics. Interesting, and telling, as he does have some explaining to do so far as his absence

We can only watch for the results of this. The proof will be in the result.

i dont know why they dont use hemp to build houses..

The proof is around the world with restructure after a disaster look at New Orleans and Oklahoma City, this is the US, not some 3rd world country, people are still homeless, I watched a program not so long ago on the people and I was shocked that they have been forgotten and where is all the money raised? In the pockets of the illuminati! The general public thinks that sending a few dollars is going to build a home, but it does not work like that, there are too many bureaucrats deciding on who gets what, and I am sure in Haiti that it would be more profitable to build a hotel rather than a neighborhood.

If a country/nation does not take control with the restructure, then you are/will be victimized to the point before the disaster.

Agreed again. Except the ensuing after effects will make things beyond what was already bad before. As far as the money aspect, it's as you say. It all goes in their pockets, not to help the people. Besides, you can't eat, money. Nor will it dig one out from the rubble. It's good people give, but it sucks that the Illuminati would turn charitable acts, into something else.

The sadness is these people do not have basic human facilities, what we take for granted everyday, so what will they seek in the recovery? They do not know what to ask for, watching the people in the made up hospitals, they request nothing, they are oblivious to even understanding that as humans they have the right to ask for water, food and medical treatment, yet they are all fighting against each other, and some people even got shot for trying to steal rice!

even the cops shot people, that right there just smells like you know who.. so what happens? are they trying to eliminate the lower class? and use the middle to save the high class