Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Serious Expansions Victim
Thanks mmasters  for telling your story of your encounters with s&j and welcome to the forum. I had bouts with schizophrenia, emotional isolation, violent emotions and had a difficult childhood since my parents were usually fighting in front of us kids. I am the oldest of six kids 5 brothers and one sister. My third oldest brother is diagnosed with schizophrenia and lives in a community housing type of environment. My sister lives in a lesbian type of relationship after a failed marriage with two kids. My mom usually calls me at least once a week to ask me for help some times with issues she may be having. But my mother who is around 80 years old and had at least one stroke. She is on SSID and told me today that she hopes the government will not stop her medicare is her biggest fear based on the dog and pony show of whether or not to raise the debt limit. We usually don't get along with each other since she is vary religious and my views presently conflict with hers. I don't make a big deal about and use self control which I used to get very angry with her a lot. She is childish, a bit immature, spends her money foolishly and is pack rat. I am not the only one who thinks this way her brothers have told me the same thing. Her dad kicked her out since she was always talking to her self when know one was around which generally drove him and other people insane just listening to her talk. I presently have my own set of problems to deal with both physical and spiritual. The funny thing is I listen to her discuss her problems with me and tell her this is what the voice inside of me is telling me. She some times thinks that is weird but she also tells me her version of that little voice which she attributes to god she said I felt it in my spirit that something was wrong or right with this situation. Like I said she is a very religious person.

Schizophrenia and most physical problems can be attributed to kundalini awakening in it most early or various stages and in its most advanced stages result in electronic devices failing or blowing up like your computer every time you get near most people will probably think you are a jinx.  Kundalini at best is a very difficult time to go thru filling you with doubt and fear about what is happening to you. Kundalini awakening is most active in the christian evangelical churches that practice their belief in the concept of the holy spirit and slain in spirit by touching or blowing on a person. Which does more harm then good since they operate in the dark and out of ignorance. I know this from personal experience. Of course their are plenty of info on the internet about kundalini for you to research and decide for yourself.

So glad to know that word is getting around.
I sit here and still I can become just jawdropped how that some people operate they way S & J do... it's like they are devoid of soul, so out of touch with everything they give lip service to.

In my consultation, S would say things (gossipy) about other people that attend his conferences and the tone was purposed by S to make you think he was befriending you, as though talking behind someone's back was an attractive thing to do or something.

After my consultation and what he told me about my husband, my husband called in for one and S didn't say ANYthing remotely similar. He only rec'd dietary guidelines.

It also really soured me that for the fee, the client still had to call him on THEIR phone, their nickel.

Sifter wrote:
Quote:So glad to know that word is getting around.
I sit here and still I can become just jawdropped how that some people operate they way S & J do... it's like they are devoid of soul, so out of touch with everything they give lip service to.

In my consultation, S would say things (gossipy) about other people that attend his conferences and the tone was purposed by S to make you think he was befriending you, as though talking behind someone's back was an attractive thing to do or something.

After my consultation and what he told me about my husband, my husband called in for one and S didn't say ANYthing remotely similar. He only rec'd dietary guidelines.

It also really soured me that for the fee, the client still had to call him on THEIR phone, their nickel.
Sifter, I can warrant what you say here. I have a number of emails from Stewart on hand, where he is rubbishing his clients - not to mention some of the stuff he told me when I saw him. I find that this way of befriending you by talking bad about others extremely dishonest, especially when these are clients of yours, and I would be curious to know what he is saying or was saying while I still paid him, about me.

The other thing is that they both have a very deep hatred for anything different to them, which means everybody.

Hello MM
Welcome here.

Firstly I would like to let you know that SS is a master at messing with your head... I am truly sorry to hear that during this whole episode (and largely, because of SS's influence), you lost your mother. That must have really been extremely difficult to deal with. It's just sad what happened as a result of your involvement with SS.

I wanted to ask whether you have thought of writing on the Rick Ross Forum. They are the largest Cult Education forum on the net and they have excellent information on how to cope with leaving a cult and recover from it - also with professional help.

The more people post on the Rick Ross forum about the Swerdlows, the better.  

Schizophrenia is not easy to live with and SS knows how to exploit anyone who is emotionally or mentally not too centred and firm within themselves. It's quite horrible that you were hospitalised due to the information that SS was feeding you. Hopefully, with the help of this forum and, by extention, the Rick Ross Forum, you will find the right kind of support to help you recover from this ordeal.

[user=1307]xanthas[/user] wrote:
Quote:Hello MM
Welcome here.

Firstly I would like to let you know that SS is a master at messing with your head... I am truly sorry to hear that during this whole episode (and largely, because of SS's influence), you lost your mother. That must have really been extremely difficult to deal with. It's just sad what happened as a result of your involvement with SS.

I wanted to ask whether you have thought of writing on the Rick Ross Forum. They are the largest Cult Education forum on the net and they have excellent information on how to cope with leaving a cult and recover from it - also with professional help.

The more people post on the Rick Ross forum about the Swerdlows, the better.  

Schizophrenia is not easy to live with and SS knows how to exploit anyone who is emotionally or mentally not too centred and firm within themselves. It's quite horrible that you were hospitalised due to the information that SS was feeding you. Hopefully, with the help of this forum and, by extention, the Rick Ross Forum, you will find the right kind of support to help you recover from this ordeal.
Thanks for the suggestion, I will look over it. I have a lot to recover from: loss of my close mom who was also sold on this stuff to some extent, dealing with Schizophrenia...grappling whether I can get myself back into the workforce where I was, whether I can have a life and family, dealing with a new living arrangement, a large amount of debt, etc... It's terrible.

If you guys start some threads over there I'll be happy to pile on. I would be happy to lead normally but I'm just dealing with too much over here. :(

MM, did you read the post on the RR Forum? That was me.

The Rick Ross Forum offers professional help free of charge.

You have to rebuild your life with the best people around you possible.

[user=1723]mmasters[/user] wrote:
Quote: I have a lot to recover from: loss of my close mom who was also sold on this stuff to some extent,

MM,
Was your mother using any of the hyperspace techniques or following S/J health advice?

[color="#0055aa"][size="3"]Getting Help
[/size][/color]
Here you will find information that can help you analyze and/or respond to a specific situation that may involve a destructive cult, group or leader.

Define that situation more clearly by looking over "Warning Signs" and see if you really have reasons to be concerned. Remember, your concerns may be only a misunderstanding, so be patient and remain calm.

If you are considering an intervention, but curious about what that may involve you can review related questions and answers under "Intervention". [color="#0000ff"]Here you will find answers to questions such as; how much does an intervention cost? how long does it take? What are the likely results? Rick Ross answers those questions clearly and offers insights about the intervention process.[/color] He also has published ethical standards that govern his professional work.
[color="#0000ff"]
If you require expert assistance in a legal matter
[/color] such as child custody, divorce or [color="#0000ff"]personal injury that revolves around a situation concerning destructive cults[/color] or radical groups, read about Rick Ross' work as a qualified and accepted expert witness. Here you will see an article about a specific trial and citations from other court cases in which he has testified. If you want to retain Rick Ross as an expert in a court case you can make initial contact and offer a brief outline of your situation through email. You can also make contact by fax, regular mail or call at the phone number provided at the bottom of this page.

[color="#0000ff"]If you feel further legal action is warranted, due to personal injury that may be physical or psychological, The Rick A. Ross Institute can help guide you through the intricacies of the legal court system.[/color] Asserting your individual rights through civil action, empowers you to; [color="#0000ff"]help regain lost self-esteem as well as possible financial compensation for your losses.[/color] By simply completing the "legal assistance Questionnaire", your situation and concerns will be reviewed, free of charge.

If you decide upon an intervention and wish to hire Rick Ross you can begin the process by completing an "Intake Questionnaire" which can be filled out on line and emailed for your convienence. This offers background on your situation with the related information necessary to begin [color="#0000ff"]working toward an intervention[/color]. References concerning Rick Ross' intervention work and expertise are available here for your review.

Families and friends of cult members often struggle when responding to cult involvement and the subsequent problems this may pose. [color="#0000ff"]Coping with a cult situation can be very difficult.[/color] At Coping Strategies you will find helpful guidelines and suggestions to assist you. Additional information is also available about the process of recovery, after [color="#0000ff"]breaking free from undue influence[/color] and an excellent supplemental reading list.

Rick Ross is also available as a lecturer and has made presentations at some of the most prestigious colleges and universities in the United States.

http://www.rickross.com/help.html

She was following some of the health advice and things to take loosely but she did that from many people and sources. She wasn't able to get any results with the hyperspace techniques though I was able to get the white winged lion and dragon to work on her quite strongly using my oversoul level. We only did a couple sessions using it.

She was skeptical of Stewart yet somewhat accepting of him. The schizophrenic episodes which I attribued to things associated with Stewart such as the mind control, I'm not going to make it, ELF, etc... put me in a state where I was constantly fighting spiritual battles and struggling to survive. I was not in any position to work during this time. Prior to this I worked in Manhattan on computer systems for big companies but I felt burned out and needed a break so I moved in with my parents for a short while. This had turned into a few years however getting caught up in my own madness and the madness associated with Stewart. She didn't realize it was a legtimate madness with me until more recently and the stress of the whole situation was very difficult on her and myself. I cannot help but feel somewhat responsible that she left before her time.

All in all very difficult yet I cannot attribute it all to him, he was just in the right place and time to take advantage of me. I used to be a high functioning person in society but now I'm not doing so great. If I can get myself back up in functioning at that level again I would be happy to help in persuing some sort of legal action against Stewart just not in the position to do it now.

[user=61]Mercy Now[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=1723]mmasters[/user] wrote:
Quote: I have a lot to recover from: loss of my close mom who was also sold on this stuff to some extent,

MM,
Was your mother using any of the hyperspace techniques or following S/J health advice?

mmasters wrote: (...) I would be happy to help in perusing some sort of legal action against Stewart just not in the position to do it now.

mmasters, Rick Ross is a lawyer specialized in pursuing cults and sects, such as the Expansions Cult. He is based in the United States and knows exactly how to proceed. You should definitely consider writing him. You can check out his help page of his main website here: http://www.rickross.com/help.html.

He is offering [color="#ff0000"]FREE[/color] legal advise for cult / sect victims! There is a form you can fill out and they reply back to you very quickly. If you are a victim of a crime you can always call the FBI, though my suggestion would be to first have that free advise from Rick Ross and to ask him what he suggest the best course of action would be, specific to your own case.

You are not alone! :)