Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Serious Expansions Victim
Jacaranda Wrote:mmasters wrote: (...) I would be happy to help in perusing some sort of legal action against Stewart just not in the position to do it now.

mmasters, Rick Ross is a lawyer specialized in pursuing cults and sects, such as the Expansions Cult. He is based in the United States and knows exactly how to proceed. You should definitely consider writing him. You can check out his help page of his main website here: http://www.rickross.com/help.html.

He is offering [color="#ff0000"]FREE[/color] legal advise for cult / sect victims! There is a form you can fill out and they reply back to you very quickly. If you are a victim of a crime you can always call the FBI, though my suggestion would be to first have that free advise from Rick Ross and to ask him what he suggest the best course of action would be, specific to your own case.

You are not alone! :)
Maybe Rick Ross can file a Class Action Suit against s&j in behalf of ex expansion cult members who were damaged monetarily or suffered emotional distress form their abusive behavior just a thought.:)

[user=1633]Sovereign[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Maybe Rick Ross can file a Class Action Suit against s&j in behalf of ex expansion cult members who were damaged monetarily or suffered emotional distress form their abusive behavior just a thought.:)
I think this is indeed possible, as Rick Ross does just that. He is a lawyer specializing in this field. Of course what he needs is to have as many people as possible report their experiences on his forum, or to provide them with newspaper articles, or email proof, etc, so that they can build up a dossier. Then when evidence is strong enough to win a case, they will certainly go for it. Erin Brockovich style... Cool

mmasters Wrote:All in all very difficult yet I cannot attribute it all to him, he was just in the right place and time to take advantage of me. I used to be a high functioning person in society but now I'm not doing so great. If I can get myself back up in functioning at that level again I would be happy to help in pursuing some sort of legal action against Stewart just not in the position to do it now.
mmasters, other than any legal proceedings, you should consider to blocking your credit card and getting new ones with new numbers, so as to make further charges against your consent impossible.

Already got a threat:

It is my understanding that you have recently posted on HCF blaming me and Janet for your mental condition and the death of your mother. You know that you have had a mental illness long before I ever met you. I liked your mother and had nothing to do with her death, as you well know.

Such postings constitute libel and verbal harassment which are illegal. If you do not retract your lies and deranged statements, I will have to speak with my attorney about it.

I feel very sad for you.

Stewart A. Swerdlow

Expansions Publishing Company, Inc. --Helping YOU Harness the Infinite Power of Your Mind

P.O. Box 12

Saint Joseph MI 49085 USA

www.expansions.com

[email protected]

MM, please look more into Rick Ross.

Don't let SS threaten you. That's what he's best at.

Yup, I'm not going to take it from a felon and con artist.

Will take this over to Rick Ross.

mmasters Wrote:Yup, I'm not going to take it from a felon and con artist.

Will take this over to Rick Ross.
They love to threaten people. They operate more like thugs than the caring healers they pretend to be. They think they can threaten everyone into doing what they want. It just shows people to never get involved with expansions.

mmasters Wrote:Already got a threat:

It is my understanding that you have recently posted on HCF blaming me and Janet for your mental condition and the death of your mother. You know that you have had a mental illness long before I ever met you. I liked your mother and had nothing to do with her death, as you well know.

Such postings constitute libel and verbal harassment which are illegal. If you do not retract your lies and deranged statements, I will have to speak with my attorney about it.

I feel very sad for you.

Stewart A. Swerdlow

Expansions Publishing Company, Inc. --Helping YOU Harness the Infinite Power of Your Mind

P.O. Box 12

Saint Joseph MI 49085 USA

http://www.expansions.com

[email protected]

My lawyer would chew him up and spit him out, I would own his fu*king house AND have him as a maid servant.... if it ever got to that. Which I doubt because Stewart, behind his false bravado is a little bit*h. :)

Please realize Stew ....... is circling the drain right now....circling the drain..

Quote:"Such postings constitute libel and verbal harassment which are illegal."
So why have not the websites of Expansions and David Icke already been taken down? Hmmm...

Free Wrote:
Quote:"Such postings constitute libel and verbal harassment which are illegal."
So why have not the websites of Expansions and David Icke already been taken down? Hmmm...
Because stew is a bullshit artist. He likes to BS people telling them things like the FBI, DHS, and the police will get them if they don't play ball with stew.