Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Serious Expansions Victim
Golden Winged SnakeOiLion Wrote:Well....I kind of knew that before. :D My question was not "how", but "who", as in "who exactly". I think if you study the logs who accessed what, you will find out who it is, as I think that person also has access to the restricted part of the forum.
Actually, there are people who have access to the advanced members forum who do report back to SJ. I can ascertain this also from my own experience.

Just as well, if you ask me.

Jacaranda Wrote:Actually, there are people who have access to the advanced members forum who do report back to SJ. I can ascertain this also from my own experience.

Just as well, if you ask me.
I do hope they report back. It's like a free customer survey. HCF should be charging for it.

Free Wrote:I do hope they report back. It's like a free customer survey. HCF should be charging for it.
I personally also don't mind if SJ know what we post here, though I can see why some people are put off by it, given Stewart's and Janet's harassment, cyber-bullying, legal threats, and the sort.

The only problem with the reporting back is that Janet and Stewart get a chance to improve themselves, when they are to themselves, the greatest form of punishment possible.

OK, I'm new I from reading a lot on this site I figure that many of you may not trust me yet and that's fine. However, I mentioned that my brother had a friend who was an OMG member until last month. Well it's his girl friend and she moving into the apartment next door with my brother. She has some interesting things she's been telling about the Swerdlow's. I asked her if she wanted to share some of it on this site. She isn't real keen on people knowing her name and personal info because of things she witnessed with the OMG.
Could she sign up here with a name that is not her own (like it seems most folks do) and use my computer to access this site and comment? I don't want to do anything here that might seem fishy, but she seems a bit frightened.
Thank you all for your time and comments.

Members can use any name they wish.

Richard Wrote:Members can use any name they wish.

OK. I will be seeing her tonight so I'll see if she wishes to join.

Gee and I just signed up using my real initial LOL :)

JPM-Silver Wrote:she seems a bit frightened.
That's the going feeling when leaving the cult... She can have a look on this site. It may help her to come forward and also, read up on the Getting help if she would ever need it.

Leaving a cult isn't a given by a long shot and the fear is part of the suppression, the control power mechanism to 'keep her in place' of the subjugation and the mind*cks the SSs pour on anyone daring to call their bluff.

It's part of the process but it's good for her to know she's not having to do this all by herself. There are plenty like her... alas...

[user=1307]xanthas[/user] wrote:
Quote:
JPM-Silver Wrote:she seems a bit frightened.
That's the going feeling when leaving the cult... She can have a look on this site. It may help her to come forward and also, read up on the Getting help if she would ever need it.

Leaving a cult isn't a given by a long shot and the fear is part of the suppression, the control power mechanism to 'keep her in place' of the subjugation and the mind*cks the SSs pour on anyone daring to call their bluff.

It's part of the process but it's good for her to know she's not having to do this all by herself. There are plenty like her... alas...

I agree . JTM-Silver the Swerdlows use a lot of mind control to instill fear about anyone speaking out etc. They've attempted it via their "spies" on this very site as well a few times.

JPM-Silver Wrote:
Richard Wrote:Members can use any name they wish.

OK. I will be seeing her tonight so I'll see if she wishes to join.

Gee and I just signed up using my real initial LOL :)
On most forums most people use screen names. It's wise to do that because you don't want nuts hunting you down. It's especially wise here because the swindlows like to attack people that they know. They make up all kinds of lies about the person to try and discredit them.

Richard Wrote:They make up all kinds of lies about the person to try and discredit them.
Which is ironic, as they tell you that your posts constitute libel and slander, when they do exactly the same to you, and to what I have discovered for myself, even while you are a paying customer.